GRB Round 3: KooL La!d vs. Nahmed

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. KooL La!d

6.7%
  2. Nahmed

93.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

kool aid came real dope , maybe its cause you used that 3am beat last round , anytime i hear someone on a beat ive heard tons of others on i cant judge them right , really liked your battle , not a fan of the youtube videos , altho it did have me drawn it lol dope shit man

nahmed - god damn , didnt fuck around at all , probably one of the best writers in the tournament , that neyos hair traits /beyond scared straight shit had be dying , good shit

over all i gotta go with nahmed , dude doesnt fuck around
    test
  3. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

KooL Laid sounds like he sucked a bag of dicks prior to recording and was passionately dreaming of another bucket of dicks during his verse

vote for nahmed due to the fact he is not a dick sucker to the best of my knowledge
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Kool - you impress me more and more every round, i thought you did good, flow is nice, some lines didn't hit that hard at all, but i thought you had a good track

Nahmed - I think you beasted. Very well written verse, and sounds dope. I loved it, prolly my favorite this round.

Vote - Nahmed
    test
  5. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

kool laid going in ok ok, i forgot nahmed ran with radius, im still friends with homeboy on Facebook forgot i battled him too back in the day. diggin the beat choice, listening through some halfass headphones but feel like the vocals could be slightly louder, can still understand it tho just future reference. diggin this shit, beat switch, all that, my man went in for this bringin a lot of personal shit up.. lol @ def knot emo swag you can get this beat for free

nahmed went in too.. shit.. man both ya'll did your thing but nahmed is polished as shit, every aspect of it hes holdin it down, i think kool laid got a little more personal with the punches tho..

this shit is tough nahmed had bars, did his thing.. kool laid said some real shit tho, his flow was on point too hes just not as all around polished as nahmed yet and the quality wasnt as up to par.. but yeah nahmed also has some crazy wordplay and the way he structures it.. im a sucker for that shit, apparently my vote doesnt matter anyways so i guess im just filling my quota lol
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Nahmed - 14
    KooL La!d - 0

Nahmed wins.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.