GRB Round 3: Free Lynx vs. Pace

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Free Lynx

50.0%
  2. Pace Beats

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

Pace was impressive.. I didke his earlier rounds tbh.. but he went in.. Def a lot of lines where reaches tbh.. I was kind of thinking like where did he hear this stuff about lynx???

I guess that's one of the things you can get away with in these battles, people don't really know to much about the contestants so you can pretty much make up anything you want.. which pace kinda did.. In this instance I knew they were baseless but only because I know lynx..

on the other hand Lynx could completely make up shit about pace and I would be non the wiser because I don't know anything about pace...

all that aside I think lynx is murdering shit this tourney... the pacemaker line leaned me..

overall I think he had the tighter audio
    test
  2. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

test
  3. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Pace got dope bars man. His voice and style kinda throw me off though. He kinda sounds a little un-natural and like you can tell he reading his joint. Lynx definitely sounds more natural with his delivery.

Pace got lyrics though but I think Lynx delivery is just too polished. Cause Lynx got BARS to. So it kinda comes down to Lynx having the more polished and aggressive track. Also definitely got a better voice for the shit.

I actually think Lynx got this kinda easy, tbh.

Vote - Free Lynx.
    test
  5. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

You are not a very good rapper. Don't let these kids gas you up for a couple rounds. You lack skills. Its obvious you don't practice and your writing is as bland as your delivery.
    test
  6. Free Lynx

Lol yea ok u suck bro ur opinion means nothing.. u was a fan yrs ago till i shitted on u.. gtfo my thread and go to aeh with that shit faggot
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lynx: not as good as ur round 2 which made me think ud have the whole tournement.. i think u slacked a bit but honestly man i know u had very little filler i hate how voters cant recognize that shit u just dididnt cut paces throat like u did spoonful and thats j ust murder technique , there wre times were u were dragon on and i didnt know where u were comin from id quote ur lines but i dont have time u was definitly still ill as fuck, at a point ur flow was on beat but not very meaningful in my eyes.

pace: u had alot of dope lines and then alot of dope lines... ur delivery is interesting but it got to repetitive imo by he end of the track i wanted to hear something different.

id quote lines but pace didnt post his lyrics and i aint got time fo dat.

vote: pace
    test
  8. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

man this battle is actually pretty close, pace came much harder than expected (pause)
    i thought lynx coulda done better but he still brought that heat tbh and he got that gangsta steez that makes me wanna scoop him up and rob a 7-11

overall pace had better bars but i think lynx delivery outweighed the discrepancy in lyrics

vote - lynx
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Free Lynx

test
  10. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

explained my vote on the radio show
    test
  11. Free Lynx

Thnx now could u vote in here so it counts bruh Lol

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
  12. Free Lynx

@Pace Beats go head n drop a vote for yourself bro wehave too to get our six votes in...

DEL LYNX=10
    WRITTEN=10

PACE DEL=9
    PACE WRITTEN= 10

VOTE FREE LYNX
    test
  13. Free Lynx

test
  14. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

lol when I get home and either way it ends good shit man best battle ive been in
    test
  15. Free Lynx

Same bro wateva happens we still going to make great music

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
  16. Pace Beats

DEL LYNX=10
    WRITTEN=9

PACE DEL=10
    PACE WRITTEN= 10

VOTE FREE PACE
    test
  17. Pace Beats

test
  18. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Free Lynx=Gay Spiderman intro, beat is ill. send them young shooters/bad aim was sick, Pace make her line made me LOL. Take pace down and sandy hooker shooter lines were ill. Believe in me now scheme was cool even though im an atheist. Flick him with my finger/break his ribs was nice. Lamar Odom line was sick. LMFAO@ he literally rake money in. I think you kind of fell off after that.

Pace Beats=Beat sounds unorthodox.28 grams but not an ounce of respect LMFAO, more on the web then in the streets/poach lynx scheme was sick. rings under your eyes lol, your in your moms basement taking selfie shots, your grinding man in tinychat with blackanese? LOL, honestly all these drug addict lines dont make sense for Lynx maybe Razzia or Hibe or something. I do believe he eats grilled cheese with wird without a doubt,FREE BIG TRAG.

Vote=Free Lynx

I liked Free Lynx's laid back demeanor while still getting him in a gritty way, pace with came with some good joke, but the druggie stuff really took away the validity factor in that regard. A good showing, and I hope Pace Beats comes back with a vengeance next tournament.
    test
  19. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

i listened to both verses a few times...and in all honestly i think this is so close.

But I have to give this to PACE man, I think Parkers verse was dope though, always loved his delivery and viciousness, just didn't think he came with it like he usually does. I love Paces style and he had some funny lines, dope verse overall...

Like i said i think its very close, but Pace edged this. Both killed it thought!

Vote - Pace
    test
  20. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

i cant vote. i think both are fucking disgusting and if i can help it i want both in the next round, fuck you @jook ! lmao

if someone votes, mine should automatically be cast for the other one to tie it again.

ps: why doesn't dzk lose voting privileges after he loses? hes a 32 year old sore loser, stop him and his groupies from ruining this tournament
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.