GRB Round 3: Free Lynx vs. Pace

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Free Lynx

50.0%
  2. Pace Beats

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2013 Rules - Second Round

$1,800.00 up for grab!

- 3rd Round Audios are DUE Monday night September 2nd at 11:59 pm EST.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s).
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be at least 2 minutes.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - NEW RULE: All participants must vote on at least six (6) other battles and post the links to the battles they voted on in their matches using ONE post to do so. If your links are not in by the time the battle closes for votes (Friday 11:59EST) then you will lose one vote for every link missing.YOU MUST LEAVE AT LEAST THREE LINES OF FEEDBACK WITH YOUR VOTE (IN ADDITION TO VOTING ON THE POLL). IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED FOR THE VOTE.- No Comments allowed on battle until both battlers have posted their battle songs. You can also post videos.
    - Aiming for votes or voting rings will not be tolerated. If my team catches wind of such you will be DQ'd without question.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, contact me immediately via PM or Email -Yelp001@gmail.com
    Polls will be edited in mid-week (as they are only allowed to be open for seven days due to board settings).
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

good luck pace maker
    [​IMG]

download @ http://www.reverbnation.com/freelynx

if im having a bad day
    an we happen to pass ways
    after, ull remind them of bonnie
    this pussy battered in bad shape
    where im from u aint travelin past eight
    send them yung shooters to hit u and practice they bad aim
    u rappin is mad lame, labels have no interest
    ur only chance to get picked up in canadas battling pat stay
    u lame player, type to follow an eight grader n date rape her
    even tho she screamin no, pace make her
    homo every beat u ever sent me sound so so,
    pace just placed loops together olympic logos
    u gettin no votes, on the bright side this is promo
    my fo fo take pace down like slo mo
    u know hoes dont go fo no panzy shook losers,
    so why does pace got the swagger of the sandy hook shooter? huuuuh???????
    ya flow suck u sound gay n the booth,
    if i had to clone bux id be an athiest too,
    consider this god, reaching down with his infinite force
    to beat n pound him into a corpse, believe me now?
    after that, ill rape your bitch, poor holy water over her naked tits then say amen
    after im done, liike i prayed n shitt,,
    he aint legit ah plagerist
    watch him ! as he rhyme back n forth wit ya styles like jadakiss
    takin bits n put em together to make em fit
    then say its his,
    i could flick em wit my fuckin finger n break his ribs
    u fragile - so is ya rap style he remind me of oddjob, he get nervous in black crowds,
    pace i wanna purchase a track now, sike,
    youll never hear that in your life,
    my flow crack to the mind, explosive n High dosage
    lamar odom stole my note book n tried to smoke it,
    pace gotta kno that, you fuckin wit the hungriest!
    this puerto rican temper even shorter than h20 is!
    round 3! look at this lame that they done stuck me wit!
    he get paid an allowance, he literally 'rake' money in!
    ya beats ass, look at all that time your wastin
    pace is like a hoarder, youll never find his place mint (placement)
    cuz he aint make shit off them wack beats with shitty snares
    u shoulda holla'd at , ness primo or engineer!
    call your self producin like its hard as hell to loop shit,
    u got one pic so its hard to tell who 'u' is
    yo music, not "offishal" even if "kardinal" produced it
    your health care free eh? cuz your about to use it
    i stabilized a nuke, LANDSLIDED a LEGEND!
    I Listen to your music, I cant find the progression!!!?!!
    He happy to beat emo to advance out of the second,
    in the 3rd he getting raped! STR8 RAM OUT HIS INTESTINSE!! PAUUUSE
    ILL GIVE U LIKE 4 MORE BARS
    WHEN IT come to war stories i could show more scars!
    cuz u duno what death like
    ya bitch gimmie head twice
    she said that ya crib smell like flesh lights n meth pipes
    Pace was that kid in school, that had head lice,
    which prooves that its not only you even your bed bites
    mean while i free style, better than the best write
    im bout to catch more sentences than sever in a text fight

eazy
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

test
  4. xMetasiNx

xMetasiNx Met-uh-siN

lol @ Pace's outro...

Honestly, after listening to both verses twice I think Pace got this (which is crazy, because his Round 2 pretty much sucked from what I remember). His punchlines hit a lot harder. His delivery was a little smoother and more pleasant to listen to in my opinion. It was the weirdest shit though, that you both dissed each other about the same types of stuff. Like, I'm confused... either you both didn't have much info on each other and made up the same shit, or this is the most hypocritical battle ever. I felt like Lynx didn't put in a lot of time and possibly underestimated Pace. There was a lot of filler in Lynx's verse... like the shit he wrote about himself. If he turned those lines into lines about Pace, it would have been a closer battle.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

forgot the poll on this one
    test
  6. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Free

battling pay stay / olympic logo / slow mo / place mint

Pace

ounce of respect / web than the streets /

Cool battle, but I got Free here with the aggressive delivery, presence , and overall approach. I felt Pace was inconsistent - hit it real hard at the beginning, but simmered down in the middle of his verse, not saying a whole lot a whoa lines, then picked up again to the end of his verse. That, and the delivery felt underwhelming.

Vote - Free Lynx (I'll poll once they're up)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

gotta listen again damn
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

this battle is close..

i thought it woulda been 1 sided and lynx woulda just taken it..

but i dono bro.. lynx underestimated his opponent AGAIN imo..

and at the same time pace came the hardest i've ever heard him.. (pause)

there wasn't many memorable lines in lynx (thanks for the shout out btw ;)

i mean it wasn't bad but it sounded like he just wrote some random shit that coulda been for anyone other than when he dissed his beats (LOL)

some lines were just straight rushed and didnt fit on the beat really..

overall it just wasn't as good as his last round which i was really impressed with.. killed spoon and spoon is crazy good.

paces shit was dope that whole "u in your parents basement taking selfie shots/ melting pot/ beat him worse than when hes taking a belt from pops/ celtic knot ETC ETC. " was fire.. and i was dying @ the fake ass shoe line..

i thought paces bars were more quality..

vote = pace
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Free lynx had kind of a bold move by posting early. He allowed Pace some time to see what needed to be done to beat the verse. Flow was sick, punches were nasty as usual. Energy is crazy on a couple parts. Pace maker, sandy hook shooter lines were comedy.

Pace - Came nasty out of the gate. At first I thought this could be an upset/tie at the least, but the verse kind of died down towards the middle. On the web line was solid, some good name flips in here. Lol@both of you having school shooter lines. A beat switch and a change of pace would have helped out a lot to keep it hitting hard. I didn't like the beat overall, but you killed it. You've consistently have gotten better time and time again.

A good battle here, and Even with free posting early and pace coming pretty dope, I still felt parker edged it. More polished all around with the flow and delivery.

Great battle guys.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

Pace- 28 grams but not an ounce of respect.. Dope! In the web more, then in the streets... dope line.. I didnt like your beat choice though, thats about it.. lot of punches in this joint, like it better then your last round..
    lol now you sleep in parks.. haha man everyline was pretty sick.. instagram filters line was dope..
    damn man, I think Parker slept on what you were gonna bring to the table..

Linx - Liked your track man, I think your flow is better but I dont think you came hard enough with punches. You had very nice punches and I always liked your style, but I think you underestimated Pace capability. I like both tracks but think he edged this one.
    Good battle to both of yall forreal. Both have the bars to be finalist.. and goodluck to both of yall and the winner.

vote- Pace
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  11. BULLY

BULLY LOL

Listened to these joints a few times because it's hard as hell to call.

Pace Is good. I really wasnt feeling at first because his delivery isnt very distinctive, but he seemed to have the better written verse overall. Although to me, some of the druggie disses didnt really seem to match the opponent, when he started referencing things rapmusic actually knows parker for, i felt it was better. There were a few very well written and delivered sequences in his verse. Just was kind of a disconnect for me. If i heard another verse from pace and somebody didnt tell me who it is, i wouldnt be able to distinguish him from alot of other random grb cats. I did feel he had alot of punchlines in his verse.

Lynx had the best drop of the tourney by far last round, and this round it seemed like he half assed it with both the delivery and the writing. Its really dissapointing when stacked up against his 1st and 2nd round. Still though gotta judge him against his opponent, he has some good lines in there and his delivery and disrespectful attitude on the track is IMO more battle suited. I much prefer listening to his audio overall. His delivery was still raw despite seeming a little lazy at times on this.

Overall it was damn near toss up because each had their plusses. I prefer lynx's delivery and execution, but I think pace slightly outwrote lynx.

It came down to who's track i prefer to listen to, and that was lynx. My preference for his style outweighed the disparity in lyrics.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  12. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

im voting for pace...

fuck a break down wigger..
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Free- seemes likyou jad bare u rushed this shit man. Jada,kiss line placement and blk crowds line made me lol. But I dunno my nigga you slept on pace

Pace-had bars on top of bars. Hasnt been sleep since rd1 predictions. 28 grams stikl aint dope parker web line gray beard,instagram fillters etc. only thing I didnt like was yOur beat

Vote-Pace
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Yet another difficult battle to vote on. I suppose this is a good thing though.

I really liked lynx's delivery on this. Pace sounded live as fuck, he said fuck a vocal effect period. lol.

Honestly, I think lynx's punchlines hit a harder. Perhaps it was the delivery was more prone towards a battle, the writing was quite equal though in this battle.

Pace's flow is growing on me. damn.

Lynx, I'd say you narrowly edged this one.
    Pace, you barely even lost this imo. You're pretty ill with it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

I do not want to vote on this. I need to listen a few more times before I make my decision. I'll edit it in here when I do. Well done, gents.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

daammn this was a good battle

lynx-shit was dope but def wasn't up there with your round 2, you had some dope punches, that pace nervouse in a block crowd made me laugh, allowance line, sandy hook shooter, but you had some forced shit in there like the placement line and kardinall offical line... you're flow and delivery is prob one of my favorites in the tourney

pace-wooow even though i'm not really feeling the beat and you're voice, you came bar after bar, sleep in the park, not a oz of respect, just to name a couple, but it was mad consistent and it shows you put ALOT of time into writing this unless it's heaps of improvement from your other rounds.

vote-pace, this shit was really close, and i really wanted to give lynx the pass cuz i'd much rather see him in the later rounds, had lynx typed in too then smoked a square and relistened, and pace may easily have the best written verse this round.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I thought Lynx kinda slacked on this, maybe posted a little too early? You should've worked on this a bit more and done a little research because it was kinda generic. You got a good style it just lacks polish.

Pace had harder punchlines that were funnier and it just sounded better overall, won pretty easy in my opinion

v/pace
    test
  18. Free Lynx

Lets b honest.. your a faggot

U voted against me every round because i don't like u

Do more research? Half his verse sounds like its directed at hibe not me.. im not even contesting your vote, i just wanted it to b on record your a fat disgusting piece of shit that votes based on bias

U even voted against me when my opponent voted for me, u were his only vote

I hope to god next time im n the dmv ur not to pussy to leave your mom's basement so i can smack the dirt off your neck

Sorry for this post pace, im not contesting the vote but i had to address that

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
  19. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

he basically just said the same thing i did and i like you bro.. (shrug)
    test
  20. Free Lynx

Lmao no u dont nigga

And even your bum ass voted for me rnd 2

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.