GRB Round 3: Duane Jackson vs. Punches vs. Buzzooka Joe (top two advance).

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Duane Jackson

14.3%
  2. Buzzooka Joe

28.6%
  3. Punches

57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i got it like this

buzooka joe : fuck the haters on ur style u came ill with it
    nice flow nice delivery and that tranny shit hit home with me

duane: ur track had some real dope lines, ur flows good but gets predictable at times.

punches: u write amaazing, but ur flow and delivery could still use work cause its n ot outstandin to me
    u shoulda used the beat u was callin em out on

my vote:

1. buzooka
    2. duane
    3. punches
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

punches probably used the worst beats i've ever heard in any battle ever, i was fighting my mouse not to just turn it off and might have missed some good shit because of it. duane came with the expected shit, dope flow but no real standout lines. def shoulda stuck w/ that first beat, second one is soft as fuck. damn joe bodied the shit out of this, i had to fast forward thru that first beat tho man i can't listen to that shit.

this shit is tough to vote on
    all 3 used inexplicably horrible beats but joe used his for the shortest time
    all 3 verses were way too fuckin long
    punches had best individual lines but joe had best overall track
    duane flowin like shit but not really sayin anything interesting

i got it like this:
    1. joe
    2. punches or duane
    3. duane or punches
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

punches went in on both these dudes so fucking hard, punches might be my new fav tbh

joe's whole swag, flow, delivery was unmatched, out of every single battle this round tbh...but his lyrics didnt hit as hard

duane crushed this shit too, not my favorite verse of his but still a monster verse

my break down for the votes

1 - Punches by kind of a margin
    2 - Duane barely edged out Joe because his bars were harder
    3 - Joe, damn bro this was so close but you bars werent nearly as hard
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Finally got internet at the new place...shout out to Duane and Joe, great verses, good people, terrific battle <3

Eng -- thanks for noticing my improvement (in women), im glad we can look past our conspiracy beefs

Bux -- asshole!
    test
  5. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Damn aight. I got punches taking the W on this one with Duane/Joe coming a close second. Punches just has too many bars tbh, I think his previous rounds were a little cleaner but definitely enough here to take the decisive win. Duane got that machine gun flow though I fucks with it and that "fuck" everything segment at the end was nice. Joe was far and away better than I thought he would be and made this near impossible to vote on.

still, v- punches

1. punches
    2. duane like right right there
    3. joe

Ordered in three, Punches & Duane get my vote
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

test
  7. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Alright, since i have to vote on this battle...i don't know why duane gets a lot of hate, but his verse was dope, he has more of a personal approach which is cool rather then the punchlines, but flow is sharp. Punches you did your thing, punch after punch, live by the name. Killed it...Joe i thought you did your thing bro. Just sucks you had to go against these two monsters, but im impressed your verse sounds so clean and you have a dope voice no homo...Gooodshit fellas

Vote punches, duane, joe
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Duane Jackson= Cool beat, the type of n....:scared: that struggles to grow a mustache, photoshop a flow in LOL, macklemore line made me LMFAO. Drunken fist LOOLOLLOL, EMbody everything it isnt WOW, Duane Jackson going in on Punches. Betty white swag ouch. Miley Cyrus twerk game LOL. Good beat choice. Intro into it was a little lackluster.Pop quiz shit made me laugh. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT? Shooters code line was DOPENESS.

Buzzoka Joe= Beat is kind of slow tempo and I think youre fucking up your flow, I think you shouldve double timed on it so it didnt feel forced. DJ has no hustle or flow lol. Honestly man you got a good voice and shit, but I think your lines dont really have alot to offer. Good second beat, I think ive heard that oxymoron straight faggot line before, wow now its getting better. You shouldve came like this throughout the whole thing. And then the whole DOA part came and ruined the progress.

Punches= Man I just saw this commercial. Wow Joe really said that line? Ouch. Dope triumphant beat. Practice like AI. Double DUI was sick. Wow going IN on Duane, hines ward in the face LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Wow at the Point Game shit. Digging up your past/present self responsible. Duane Jackson Theory LMFAOO wow. Same postions/lames your dissing nice. Emptied my recycle bin HAHAA. Big 3 HOLY SHIT. Loved when Royce used this. Wow Punches going IN. Superbowl line was dope. Die in the booth lmfao. Better lines when you gay mingle HAHA. Hey bitch only I can use OMO jokes in the GRB bitch.

Vote=

1.Punches

2. Duane Jackson

3. Buzzoka Joe.
    test
  9. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

for the record pointgame i never said i beat you! lol i dont want no hate from that, punches went wild on me tho lmao
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

3 points for every 1st place vote.
    2 points for every 2nd place vote.
    1 point for every 3rd place vote.

Punches - 30 + 10 + 1 = 41
    Duane Jackson 15 + 20 + 1 = 36
    buzooka Joe - 6 + 2 + 14 = 22

Punches & Duane Jackson advance.
    test
Thread Status: