GRB Deadline Extension...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Sep 2, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Duane send me your song and I'll post it.

I'm out of town til tomorrow but I'll get it in b.
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I mean labor day is more of a holiday than Xmas to people who don't believe in Xmas, right? Like I said to different degrees but same principle. It isn't about any one man or views to me. It's about bars against bars, b.

I dunno why you acting like I ain't been standing on the rules the entire tournament now man. I felt a national holiday to be a valid reason for an extension to the entire field. Not to ONE person or anybody in specific.
    test
  3. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

luckily prop posted his shit already.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

this is what im saying

i rearranged shit to have enough time to write/record my battle i work 40 plus and got alot of shit on the go

i do want those guys to show so i aint mad at that its just.... labour day is not a real holiday
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Most people on labor day getting drunk and cooking out with family. It's like opening presents on Christmas. Or expecting people to not be out drinking on Ne Years, tbh.
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

The calendar and most people work schedules say otherwise, b. How is labor day not a holiday just because it's not a religious / new year holiday?
    test
  7. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

I just looked at the other thread and you said no one complained I seen like 6 people say no lol only ones for it was Bux, Garcia Vega and free lynx but lynx has both verses posted obviously he don't care so I just don't get why 3 trumped like 6? Either way it looked like punches and Joe both planned to post tonight, as faulty as this is I respect that from them and I'd participate, hopefully they don't wait after reading this cause that would be lame

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Who in the tournament other than you said no? Pace (his opponent was the first to post a verse, tbh

I ain't seen 6 GRB contestants say "no". If 6 battlers said no I missed it the only one I seen before this thread was up was Pace but both him AND Lynx posted early, tbh.
    test
  9. Pace Beats

you guys just dont want the tournament to lose 3 dudes who bring in alot of traffic

which i have no problem with , if youd just say that was the reason

not sit here and act like labor day is a holiday anyone celebrates
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Duane Jackson

K3, Joe, pace, myself, Jook, and punches understands both sides but will find a way to post tonight.. I take that as not agreeing otherwise why wouldn't he not bust his ass to post and just wait?

test
  11. Duane Jackson

Hopefully they post tonight and we have a good battle.

test
  12. Sin Skywalker

You didn't see the post that I said "I think we SHOULD have an extension due to the holiday" BEFORE bux or Nahmed or anybody other than GV posted that thread?

This was my stance as the FIRST reply in that other thread. People don't celebrate Labor Day? I got plenty of invited to BBQs n shit to come drink today just personally. I just had too much shit to do around the crib today being as I work the other 6 days this week. But plenty of people do celebrate labor day.

When I first replied to that other thread it was only a thread made by GV. One person who I wouldn't say is one of the biggest draws to the GRB (no offense to GV at all). But how did it have to do with "3 big names" when I said that from the jump in that thread? Y'all can go look if you don't believe me.
    test
  13. Pace Beats

i believe you
    test
  14. Duane Jackson

7 people agreeing this is wrong. thank you. it makes no sense my man.
    test
  15. Duane Jackson

I got invited to cookouts too but I didn't go to BBQ's from last friday till today
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

If you being sarcastic go check the timeline in the "in light of the holiday" thread @Pace Beats
    I'm not riding for any big names or against any big names. I just want the best battles possible and to hear the bars speak and the winner get some bread.

It's really as simple as that.
    test
  17. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

it is def wrong that the official announcement is the day battles are due...becauze ppl may have rearranged their schedules to make time and now ppl that were just putting it off can still get the verse done. theres really nothing to say about it. it should have been the rule from the beginning period
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  18. Sin Skywalker

Rock and a hard place, bro. Seems like the 3 of you guys got an understanding that you're all posting tonight in your battle regardless though.
    test
  19. Duane Jackson

If they post I will post, but I don't feel any less faulty about this situation.. labor day is 1 day not 9.. plus this was announced the day of labor day, nobody realized it was labor day weekend 2 days ago? If we had a GRB vote on it.. not allowing this extension would win as of right now, so I don't like this
    test
  20. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

sin, just learn from this next time. some ppl are unhappy which i think is fair enough...i see you extended TO be fair so next time just factor it in. thats all.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test