Gravity Bongs

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Funasty, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No, you are stupid as fuck you fucking piece of shit knowing nothing of the subject you chose to speak on.

Liock my fucking nuts.

Nothing worse then someone being wrong then continuing their idiotism.

GB's ARE the best way to conserve weed you fucking fruitcake special.
    test
  2. l e e t

l e e t ‾‾‾‾‾‾

Wow, look at this little girl PMS on me.. they aren't even close to the best way to conserve weed.. I can totally tell you've never done it..

They fucking fill a 2 liter + with fucking smoke, think of a bong.. bongs aiight, gravity is like 2x to fill that.. if you fill it with a minimum amount of weed.. you'll barely even see smoke in there.. get of my nuts girl scout.. learn a thing or two.
    test
  3. Scola929

Scola929 New Member

I rather smoke in blunts. Bongs and shit just take the fun outta the whole process. Buying a blunt, breaking up, rolling, etc....Plus, like Sean said you can pack and go a bong like you can a blunt. Shit can fit where ever.
    test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Learn a thing or two?

LMAO...I can't belive you just said that to me. lmaoooo

I'd easily say, with no strings attached, I am the most knowledgable person in this forum when it comes to herb.

You get SO MUCH higher off GB hits then do from a fucking bong. Man wtf are you talking baout, you're a fucking idiot.

I've hit the best bongs in the wolrd. RooR, PH(x), JB, etc.

Gravity bongs give you the best bang for the quantity.

You can take 1/4 a gram and fill a milk jug with smoke.with that little amount and be toasted for a good hour-2 hours.

God damn, idiots like you need to quit life.
    test
  5. l e e t

l e e t ‾‾‾‾‾‾

No faggot, I totally agree with you that you get high as fuck off of a gravity bong, but the fact LESS WEED GETS YOU HIGHER ON A GRAVITY DOESN'T APPLY HERE. KILL YOURSELF.

Fucking faggot, quit life now.
    test
  6. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Show and prove bitch ~~~~~~, show and prove.

Now you agreeing with me.....but still tryna say I'm wrong.

Show and prove.

I'm right, you're wrong.
    test
  7. l e e t

l e e t ‾‾‾‾‾‾

Show and prove? Dude, I agree with you that you get high off a gravity bong over many things..

But simply, putting in a little weed in a gravity bong.. won't fill the whole bottle unless it's very small.. I rather smoke little amount in a pipe, or take a personal bong toke..

If there's a lot of weed, damn definitely a gravity bong will fuck you up.. but you don't get high of a little amount of weed on a gravity.. you actually need a good amount to get that great high..

I can't show and prove.. I've made various kinds of gravity bongs.. Pretty much I agree with you on the quantity.. but why did you diss me for the person I quoted, can you please read the quote again.. dayum..

That's what I disagree with. GB's no matter what, need at least a good amount of weed to get a nice rip..
    test
  8. Scola929

Scola929 New Member

Dunpeal -

I'm sick til' I hurl with this "Best of Both Worlds"
    When this n*gga R. Kelly molested little girls
    If that was my daughter or your daughter...
    Would you have respect for her molestor from next door
    Or treat that shit the same, fuck the money and the fame
    I'm layed back and accepted.

How you know bout that Bossman?. You know he got signed to Virgin Records right?
    test
  9. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Look at my location.

TRI-STATE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  10. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

We're gonna have to agree to disagree then because I don't need much to get irie from a GB.

Then again I make some crucial GB's and smoke that dank. But I'm still standiung behind what I've said.
    test
  11. Scola929

Scola929 New Member

Damn, aint even peep that. Am thinking you were some where across the coast.
    Am in B'more right next door and shit, so the shit makes sense.
    test
  12. Ginzo

Ginzo New Member

yall heard of vaporizers, shit is sick, you can take the biggest hit and you wont even know it
    test
  13. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I always wanted to try a G-Bong, some skater kid at my school told me about them a few years ago, he was in love with them things...

Does anyone know whats best for making the bowl on a G Bong? And the best bottle/jug?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.