GRAND THEFT AUTO IV: Official Trailer March 29,2007

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by LiQuiD6, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

its coming in 2 days....

what are you expecting.....what would you be surprised to see....

For me...im not honestly expecting a huge jump in graphic quality simply because the game world has to be so large and include many different dynamics for multiple on screen characters and shit that it would prevent the game from looking like gears of war for example....so if the graphics are beyond something like saints row by a large margain ill be surprised

Im expecting better controls on a lot of the mini games and activities due to the new engine....(sky diving, fllying planes, driving boats, etc.)

More customization features on clothing and body type like we saw in saints row...

Faction affiliation fighting on different sides of street wars and affiliations with gangs, thats something they had back in gta 2. I wouldnt be surprised if rockstar brought that back for part 4....

any other ideas?
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

man they had some shit on spike tv last night with this countdown

I"m guessing it was for that.....i watched it for like 2 minutes thinking something was gonna happen, and it pissed me off

even though i don't really care about the game anyway........i imagine saints row with better writing...
    test
  3. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i think its gonna be pretty hot, i hope they make more decision-based gameplay... you know what im sayin?

like.. let the story go in a couple different directions if you choose, like let you affiliate with different sides and shit and meet 2 different endings

i think THEN, the game would be sick, it would add re playability.. everything.. why dont more games try to implement this? take your one story, pick a point and just twist the fuck out of it completely different from there on out till another ending, its like playin a whole new game almost, and its not that time consuming (story-wise) because you have your basis you just follow through differently, now when it comes to actually making the game.. i dunno what that entails.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

test
  5. LiQuiD6

test
  6. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

are you kidding? this is gonna SHIT all over saints row

saints row was a GTA rip off so to even say that GTA will be like a rehash of a rehash of itself is blasphemy

shame on u!
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

this gonna be SICK

fuck everyone sayin shit about "oh its probably gonna be in the ghetto again, how gay"

fuck that, this shit looks piff
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

you ass face...
    saints row did certain things better then gta....

1....shooting...the guns have relative power...there are headshots...you can kill an enemy in 1-3 shots

2...full character customization

3....driving controls.....

4....constant driving directions dependant on the streets your traveling through the mini map

5...gang allegiance carries through the entire map...you can always grab recruits and have them nearby for a mission
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Well, I wrote this one off after SA.

The Russian character and NYC are big pluses.

I really don't hold much hope for a decent playable game. Nerds are going to demand more realism and they'll get it.

I've got $5 on you having to rock the analogue sticks so you rock back and forth on the toilet to have a shit.
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Im with Malo, I wasnt giving a fuck about this series...but this trailer has reinvigorated my hope. The graphics are nice. I hated the shitty ones in previous games. Looks like they really tryna do something new ...
    test
  11. Perfexion

Perfexion New Member

I wished they would have showed more of the gameplay.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.