Government Shit? G-15

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by CMagic, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMagic

CMagic That Suburbs Cr-cka

someone offered me some shit called G-15 for 50 a cut....its supposed to be some of the best shit you can get (around here anyway) its supposedly some government shit, they grow it and then clone it or something.....does anyone know whats so great about it? and if it is great at all?
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lololol...

Aight lemme break this down for you.

First, there's no such strain as G-15.

There WAS a strain called G-13 that the govt. adopted to use in their medicinal tests and to test on people to see what affects weed had on people.

G-13 IS one of the dankest fuckin strains, AALTHOUGH the original mother plant that produced all the seeds and what not was lost along with most of it's genetics...

Though there are still variants of G-13.....they're crosses with strains like white widow, northern lights, haze, etc etc......

And EVERY single weed plant can be cloned. That does not boost the potentcy, nor does it make it any better. It actually, after about the 7th generation, starts to make the bud not as good....Because you're cloning clones and eventually the genetics get watered down, that's why it's always important, when growing, to keep a mother plant to take clones off of to grow.

So whoever told you it's G-15 is just lying so they can get extra money and the part about cloning makes no difference because all plants are cloned, it's faster to grow a cloned plant because it's a branch from the plant so it's already essentially a tree. Plus it's 100% you're growing a female plant when you clone, because you only clone after you see the plant is a female, so when you clone from a female plant, that clone is automatically a female....

Sooooo to rap it up. Your boy is a liar bitch tryna make extra money.

Yeh it might be good weed, but there's no such thing as G-15.

Peace.
    test
  3. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

^^ yeah but G-15 sounds cool. lol, nah.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

dunpeal why are u stressin over the genetics?

i'm american but i'm not... u see what im sayin
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Because the highs are different.

If ya'll smoked herb and you actually knew what strain it was, and compared the highs, they are different, some are a lot more potent aswell. It's different characteristics.

Comparing marijuana strains to humans ancestors is just dumb and doesn't have any common ground.
    test
  6. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ lol no doubt

altho, if homie crosses strains himself he can call the new shit whatever the hell he wants.. g-93 if he wants to haha..

90% of the time i find people trying to talk about names of strains are on some bullshit

around here everyone talks about the same 5 or so names, and all the buds constantly different but the strain is supposedly the same.. dumb fucks
    test
  7. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Well that's true....But blah at those made up ones....lol
    test
  8. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

Yeah... I repped all of you, first time ever using that button lol.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well seeing as anyone can name weed whatever they want.......

here is what EROWID.com says about g-13

Q: The movie "American Beauty" mentions a type top secret marijuana grown by the government called G13. Is there such a thing? I personally thought it was made up for dramatic purposes; But some people claim to have smoked it. Are they full of it in terms of its existance? Though I wouldnt be suprised that the government grows secret pot; It just seems highly unlikly that it would be made avalible to the general pot smoking public. Especially to some of the vapid punks I know who claim to have aquired some.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: We've gotten this question from a few people. It seems highly unlikely that "G13" is anything but a Hollywood product.

Here's what a contributor wrote about the story:

"In the 'Mr. Nice' movie (in English sold under the title "Howard Marks: A Video Diary") portraying Howard Marks, the owner (?) of SensiSeeds says that the breed G13 actually comes from a government employee who managed to steal a plant from growing chamber #13. SensiSeeds supposedly got ahold of such a plant and renamed it or a new breed of it (can't remember precisely) to G13/Mr. Nice. Mr. Nice by the way is G13xHashPlant. Overgrow.com used to have a strainbase in which G13 was also listed, but I haven't checked with them why the took the strainbase completely off the site." -- Lord Aragorn

The only US government produced cannabis we've heard of is from NIDA. The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA; a government agency) contracts with the University of Mississippi at Oxford, Mississippi for the production of cannabis used in the few approved research studies and for distribution to the eight surviving medical cannabis patients grandfathered into the Compassionate Use Program (established in 1975 and cancelled in February 1992). More recently, San Mateo County received permission from NIDA--and subsequently 300 pre-rolled joints--from the Mississippi operation for a medical cannabis study conducted with 60 AIDS patients.

The Mississippi cannabis is notoriously low in THC (reports range from 2-3% to 5% for an exceptionally good crop). If higher-grade plants have been grown there, it has not been published in the literature.

According to a report prepared in November 1996 by Dr. Mahmoud El Sohly, the scientist directing the University of Mississippi growing operation, it costs $200/kilogram to produce marijuana suitable for use in human clinical research and approximately $920/kilogram to process it.
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yeah but im sayin

if someone sells me purple weed thats fucking great and call it purple haze, i could care less if it's actually a true purple haze. it's purple - it's mad effective. beyond that i dont give a fuck.
    test
  11. CMagic

CMagic That Suburbs Cr-cka

lol no it was g-13, i'm just a dumbass lol.
    test
  12. B Drama

B Drama Back in Action!

Dunpeal, damn, need to quit football and goto weed college... Botany major....

[bong] but I smoked that G-13 before... glaucoma patient smoked me up.. lol
    test
  13. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Well he's still lying then because the only true G-13's still arounds are crosses unless some grower has the strain and isn't sharing it(highly unlikely)
    test
  14. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

hahaa

wish they had one
    test
  15. B Drama

B Drama Back in Action!

lol... I always make fun of botany majors.... they always be non-smokers, I'm like "so, you gonna grow herb right?" lol
    test
  16. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I have never believed in G-13 and anyone who ever claims to have government engineered weed I smack around repeatedly.
    test
  17. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

There really was a strain G-13....
    test
  18. B Drama

B Drama Back in Action!

There is a strain called G-13...... it's not a joke
    test
  19. fiktion

fiktion *******

My boy is doing all this shit w/ genetics in uni. right now.. trying to convince him to get into botany too.. he`s like a mad fucking scientist for real haha.. dude would be nuts
    test
  20. The Militant

The Militant New Member

but surely if you found out how they made g13 and recreated the strain it would be the same thing?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.