got to drive a ferrari 360 modena today...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by cj mandarin, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

I took the liberty to highlight your mistakes, whether you wanted it or not. I will not put in the right answers, cause you should go and look up your mistakes yourself. So that you can learn from them.

First.. you have never driven a 360 or been in one. If so you would of never said the shit you have said.

Second you are right this is a supercar, but the corvette isn't.. In terms of Supercar's i.e. Lambos, Astons, Porsche's, Masserati's, Ford Gt's...ect.. this is a great buy for the money. Only car better for performance wise is the Ford GT, and that is because it is a Ford and they are cheap.

Alright now lets compare to a corvette...

Hand built to mass production

Ferrari 360 does have a CD player.. not sure where you get your facts from.
    Next time when you search on the internet make sure you don't look at the wrong car. The Stradale doesn't have the Stereo system, the 360 Modena does. Therefore, you don't have your facts st8.

The leather in a Ferrari and the interior can not ever...EVER be touched by a Corvette... what the hell were you thinking????
    test
  2. RedIye

RedIye New Member

I was reading a few articles that got the new Z06 in the 11.x ... around 128mph ... 0 - 6 in 3.6 . But I also hear Road & Track tested it at 12.x around 117mph ...

Appearently this Z06 is taking pretty much everything on the track except the Carrera GT which is like 440,000$

But the interior on the Z06 is garbage, real plain.

and didnt it do the Nordschleife Nurburging in like 7:42 ??? Thats the second fastest ever, next to the Carrera GT?
    test
  3. bigballer635

bigballer635 New Member

yall are way out are
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

no that was a ringer Z06. It has been talked about on many Porsche boards. GM brought in their Z06 and spent 15 days there testing out their suspension setups and running their car to achieve incredible times. Which is rather bullshit cause GT3's Porsche GT's and GT2's and F430 didn't do that shit and still were able to run the times they did in just a day.

Most ppl don't understand that GM is putting their ringer cars in there for testing purposes. Makes sense cause it makes your car look good as hell. And I don't deny the Z06 for what it is. But trust me, once they do a true test on the car at nurburging track against other true supercars it will not get anywhere within 5-10 seconds of a CGT.
    test
  5. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

Not that I wouldn't take the vette, you'd have to be completely FuckinG insane to say it's a better car than a Ferrari...

I prefer the 575 over the 360 tho...
    test
  6. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Yea, I dont deny this, because nothing is even within 15 - 20secs of the Carrera GT ...

I havent heard the rumors of the Z06 being a ringer, but I wont dismiss them, because its very possible, and would make alot of sense.

Lets face it, suspension and 'drive-ability' has never been North America's strong point, where on a race track, that will accumulate many seconds.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.