Got pus?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by identity-X, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

For most people heavy into fitness, milk is an essential part of their diet. However, most people aren't aware of some of the things that may be going into their bodies as a result of drinking store-bought milk.

Some year ago, Monsanto developed a Bovine Growth Hormone that allows cows to produce much more milk than they can through normal means. Great for Monsanto, good for dairy farmers, bad for you.

One of drawbacks is that this hormone often leads to mastitis, an ailment where the cow's udder swells and becomes infected. The results? Blood and puss in the milk you drink.

The amount of pus in milk can be determined by the somatic cell count. Industry standards already state that a liter of milk with more than 200 MILLION cells is not fit to drink (milk with 199 million cells is fine [pus]). That the national average hovers somewhere around 325 MILLION is cause for alarm.

Drink up folks...

for more info... http://search.yahoo.com/search?p="b...Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Dude, I just had a glass of milk...And your post seriously makes me want to go get another one.
    test
  3. identity-X

vote = local, organic milk
    test
  4. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

So what?

It's not like 99% of foods Americans consume aren't chemical processed anyway.

My friend from Africa told me there are actually tribes that actually drink liters of cow/goat blood.

Man up, wuss.
    test
  5. identity-X

vote = local organic foods

People from those tribes aren't on a message board posting in the health forum.

If striving not to put shit in my body isn't being "manly", then so be it...
    test
  6. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

hahaha too late for me.. I drink like 4 gallons a week of skim.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.