got caught, i'm done.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

moms found a dub sac undernearth my car seat. i forgot i put it there last night after blazin' in the studio. thought it was in my cd case where i hide all my stuff at. she went in my car to look for a brush, and i actually had a roach in a plastic cup or whatever. i was slick in going in the car, just getting the cup and throwing it away. 10 minutes later, she goes in my car again, searches the entire car, then finds the bag with a dutch in it. life sucks. right before my spring break, too. oh well. peace.
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

LOL i came in here expecting a "cops raided my house, found a couple P's, im off to jail bye"

wow how old are you? 12?

your mommy found a dub sack now your fucked and cant smoke anymore? lol
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lol. well, one, if she tells my dad, i'll probably start having to take random drug tests. two, she'll be looking through my car more often. and three, she'll be looking at me extra hard when i come home late. it's crazy. she's seen me blazed out my mind like 3 times this week and the only time i'm really not blazed, she catches me. crazy.
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Tell her its your own choice and she can't control what you do
    test
  5. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

please tell me ur under 18
    test
  6. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

lol that dont cut it when living with mom
    test
  7. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

it doesnt with anyones parents.. at first. the key is to keep getting caught with shit and gradually breaking them down into having to accept the fact that you smoke weed and they will have to live with it.

as long as you do decent in school, maybe have a job, are happy and are doing well in general and still smoking you have to show them that and they will eventually have to accept the fact that you are a recreational smoker.

in addition, keep telling them facts about weed and back it up, do research on it and show them articles and what not showing that its not as bad as they think

i mean come on, your not smoking crack.

maybe not though, nobodies parents are the same.

my parents were pretty anti smoking and punished me when finding weed at first but i gradually broke them down and eventually even smoked with my mom in amsterdam.
    test
  8. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'm 18 and finishing my senior year in high school.

i got a 3.5 gpa, a job that i've held for a year and a month, and have never got in trouble with the law. i mean, the thing is, my oldest brother has been to prison 3-4 times 'cuz of drugs. and, my parents are just straight up against drugs. my dad drinks a lot and would let me drink with him whatever, but i'm not really an alcohol type dude. i like smoking weed. the thing is, i got them thinkin' i just started. should i just drop it like, "i've been smokin' since 9th grade and maintained a 3.5 gpa and never got in trouble with the law." 'cuz...that's basically it right there. there was one point where i smoked every weekend until one of my best friends got caught. doesn't really affect me that hard.

but, what happened, though, is my mom came home from church, and said either i go to counseling or have my dad find out. i told her counseling. and, another thing that i've really noticed is that, it's the fact that weed is illegal that parents are so against it. that's really the main reason. my mom thinks it's addictive 'n shit, but i could never explain to her what weed really is and how it works. we'll see how everything plays out. today panned out a lot nicer than i thought it would. i'm mad as fuck i got all that weed left and can't smoke it, though.
    test
  10. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

i got busted twice and my parents are livin with it now.. took a couple weeks

they just dont want me doin it at school or drivin.. s'all cool.im 17 btw
    test
  11. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

lol @ this.
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

My mom used to call me a drug addict [funny] And any time I would be angry she used to (seriously) say "you must be having withdrawl symptoms". She was speaking out of pure ignorance, and I apparently didn't have the right to be angry over anything [fu] So then I started calling them alcoholics, cause they used to drink like 5 days a week. They didn't like that, but it surely got my message across. I think it's why me and my parents had/have so much friction- cause I'm the only one who has balls enough to check them.

So long as you got good grades, a job, and stay out of trouble, I don't see the harm [dunno]
    test
  13. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

dude your mom knows more about it than you
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

trust me...she doesn't. she thought a bag of regs was hash.

there are periods of times in my life where i've done it 2-3 times during a week and times where i've gone without it for 2 months in a row. i'm not addicted to it.
    test
  15. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

probably not but it's like drinking, you'll always have an urge to do it from time to time, well if you stop you're gonna go through some changes mentally if you been smokin everyday, when I blazed I didn't remember dreams but when I stopped I started havin them again, mostly nightmares but that could have been from other drugs I've done, but shit won't be as chill as it was when you were smokin that's for sure
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yeh mayne honesty's the best policy.. my parents know i smoke, n i play college ball

i say tell her how long u been doin it.. its gonna seem like a bad idea at first, but it works out better
    test
  17. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

I was gonna say something , but I realized that the penalties must be higher for having weed in Florida.

But then again you barely even smoke that much and you still got a good job and grades so in the long run you got nothing to worry about.
    test
  18. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

2-3 times a week isnt being addicted to it.. 2-3 times a day maybe
    test
  19. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Hahaha only smoke a few times a week coz you prolly cant afford to smoke more than that, and what do you mean 2-3 times a day?? 3 bong hits, 3 blunts/spliffs, within an hr or spread out?? I smoke fuck loads all day everyday, and yes I am addicted, I need to smoke before I eat, I need to smoke right before I goto bed, if not I starve and am very unhappy, I drive insane amounts to get herbs at crazy times of the night, hahaha yea, I'm fully fleged, anyone thats denies otherwise is a liar, weed is addictive, maybe not as bad as crack or cigs even but if you do it for so many years it will affect you, it messes your mind up a bit, you talk to yourself a bit you think weird things, like dude said you dont dream so your unconscious hasnt got an outlet which drives you slightly crazy,

But still its all good, I like smoking, except for the cancer part I think its perfectly fine to do!!

PEACE
    test
  20. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

aaw that really sucks

i rem when my mom first found a nug of weed and some papers in my purse...she asked me about it...did the whole yellin thing...and for a hot minute i thought my life would be over n that i would quit...but after all that bullshit yellin..i dipped outta the house n rolled up a spliff 2 relax on lol

it happens...but u know shes gona have 2 get over it eventually..like one dude said above...break her down!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.