Got beef? Fundraiser: Looking to put on bigger events and reach out to fans!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Akwan, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akwan

Akwan a.k.a DECOY- GOT BEEF AUS

Ok, I've basically already reached out to the members of the Facebook Group and much to my surprise I've had a good response already. So check it...

I've basically just set up the Got Beef? PayPal account to reach out to people, such as fans, for donations to help bring out some big names to battle our Australian guys.

We have Dizaster, Okwerdz, Illmaculate, Marvwon, Real Deal, Fresco, Knowledge Medina, Illusion Z and MANY MORE wanting to come out already!!!

So what I'm putting across to any body looking at making donations is that if you have a MySpace, any kind of website, radio station, album, ANYTHING you want me to promote in the intro for our next bunch of videos - I will do it for any donation over $10 and you can e-mail me with any logos, album covers, special requests and such so that you feel you're getting the most out of the donation.

All donations must go to gotbeefbattles@hotmail.com - Whether you be a fan looking to just throw $1, $2, $5 in or someone looking to get promoted, by all means REACH OUT!!!

Imagine if the 20,000 fans that got to watch Justice/360 vs TheSaurus/Madness all donated $1 as a thank you for the entertainment. Unrealistic, but crazy right?

Lets get the ball rolling!!!

P.S:

I'm also gonna do something along the lines of a poll where fans can take a vote to request who they want out here the most and that way you guys can feel more involved.

And by all means drop suggestions, ideas etc This is my first time doing something like this.

And seriously, I don't care if you're a rapper with an EP out or something who barely has a name, if you make a friendly donation and reach out to me I'll have it promoted in all of our videos at the June 26th event!!!

'Coy
    test
  2. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

Really?
    test
  3. Fortune Tella89

Fortune Tella89 New Member

Dizaster ain't gon be der
    test
  4. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

do u mean each, of they all club together on the dollar
    test
  5. Akwan

I don't fully understand this sentence, but basically I meant if each individual who viewed the battle donated just a dollar how crazy it would be for budget.

And yo, Diz is under review obviously but I have a feeling it may happen.
    Conversations etc.
    test
  6. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

This guy is an insider? Got some information you should be sharing in the "DIZASTER QUITS BATTLE RAPPING" thread?

I'd donate by the way.
    test
  7. Akwan

Haha, I can't spill anything right now fam.

BUT YO...

I actually think this is a really cool idea for a fundraise, coz think about it, I'm not fuckin with ANY big sponsors right now so say you're a rapper with an LP out, you wanna reach out to a wide range of fans, you slip me say $10, $15, $20 and BOOM, I can have your album cover as part of the intro with a snippet of your song playing.

Kinda like bringin in fans or rappers as mini sponsors for the event.

And yo, gotbeefbattles@hotmail.com for anything fam even if it's just a dollar the more people that do it the bigger it will build.

Just had a rapper called Mka from New Zealand put $15 in.

CHECK HIS MUSIC:

MKA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    test
  8. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

Lol woulda been dope if u waited till ours was over lol

Ppl need to step up and support!!!

These events cost money to make happen

Big ups got beef !
    test
  9. CRUMS2BRICKS

CRUMS2BRICKS New Member

got beef has fans?
    test
  10. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Well obviously, Australia's really hot and they got Sprungy there now.
    test
  11. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

hehe not to be a bitch but its kind of fucked to steal KOTD's plan and start before theirs is even finished...but well, I guess you all need support
    test
  12. Akwan

Actually I've been wanting to do this for a while coz DF got success out of it back when they were getting TheSaurus out even though it flopped. Stop being a bunch of faggots, rappers should be hopping on this and getting promoted. Faggots.
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Gotta remember your boy d-lor
    test
  14. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Decoy if you promise you wont be annoying as fuck as a host, I'll donate the $8.45 left on my old debit card.
    test
  15. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

so if I donate 10 bucks you will display a digital image of knowledge medina gettin stomped out by an amish family? im gonna call my accountant and my graphic artist immediately.
    test
  16. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

so aren't there any big OZ based music boards? Even if they're not completely hip hop related, you should probably start promoting got beef on those.. right? Where do you promote these besides here?
    test
  17. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

caustic and soul khan vs prime and purpose?
    test
  18. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

If I pay say 50 colourfull aussie funny moneys, can you make 360 read a letter to D-lor similar to the one he wrote for Keynote. I'd pay EAAAAAAZY
    test
  19. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Convincing Prime to do it could prove even more difficult than funding your flights :(
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Gonna be buyin a GoonSquad appearance here pretty soon.

GS
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.