got arrested for possesion

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Full-Clipz, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ No doubt dawg

I work in a kitchen, we have a good dozen hand-scales, some small some huge going from 0.1grams to kgs and shit, to say your scale had to be for drugs is stupid.

Here the reason they can get you for "residue" on pipes and charge you, is if the pipe is right caked and has like over 1/2gram of resin in it or something

And unless you going spilling honey oil or some shit on the top of your scale, there should be no more than a fleck or two of gunk on the surface if that.. I`ve had the same 2 scales for almost 2 years now and both of them are clean as fuck, never cleaned either, and they go through alot of use and abuse..

I wouldnt stress man and yea as for a lawyer, I doubt thats necessary for this
    My first possession charge was for 11grams or whatever, that got tossed w/o a lawyer (I`ll admit, I lucked out because i found out about a similar case in my area that was dropped so I just brought that up..).
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

You're also in Canada.
    test
  3. NeNiTa

NeNiTa DeViL's EyEz

in ny the scale is considered paraphenalia... and they add sum sorta 'to sell' shit on there.... a couple years ago i got arrested for like 20 bucks worth of coke and a scale and i was charged wit intent to distribute or some craaazy shit... but FOR REAL MAN GET A LAWYER cuz as a young person you dont kno half the shit bout the law as they do... aaand if they didnt read you your miranda rights (the right to remain silent, the right to an attorney, that one will be provided for you if u cant afford it, that nething you say can be used against you) then nething you sed while you were in custody cant be used against you.... good luck kidd
    test
  4. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

It should be dropped depending on what area and provided you dont have a public defender..if there is resin on that scale and it does go to trial and its entered into evidence...your screwed..otherwise fight it...shoul;d get it dropped if u got no priors..
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Exactly what I said....

I said you have to have drugs with a scale for it to be considered paraphenalia...but he didn't...
    test
  6. NeNiTa

NeNiTa DeViL's EyEz

i dunno tho man.... id still get a lawyer.. it ya life ya fuckin wit

and dun... the coke and the scale werent together the scale was on my dresser and the coke was in my pocketbook (they raided a house i was livin in).... the da does sum shiesty shit to dominicans in nyc.... its a set up!!! but nah kidd get a lawyer
    test
  7. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No it's not...

Both items were in your posession.....that's how EVERYONE gets delt unless they can afford a good lawyer that will show/make up a different motive for having a hand scale.....simple as that....

scale with your stuff...coke with you=paraphenalia....

But anyways fuck it...

you'll get off on this shit or get probation.....mostlikely you'll get fines....that's what my guess is because your offense doesn't constitute jail time nor are they going to put you on probation unless the arresting officer has beef with you or the DA is a stuck up bitch.

Like for me......I got completely fucked over because I had beef with the cops so he went all out to fuck around with me.
    test
  8. NeNiTa

NeNiTa DeViL's EyEz

i had a good lawyer... i got off wit some slap on the wrist bullshit it woulda been nuttin but i had priors.... i see it says dominican in your title... the hispanic defense league or sum shit like that does alotta pro-bono work if you qualify... and yea dunpeal the lawyer argued that they couldnt prove it was mine cuz it was in the house that 8 people lived in and i shared a bedroom wit 3 other people.. i dunno tho if i didnt have a lawyer i woulda dun some time... again my advice is to lawyer up
    test
  9. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

lol i was thinking the other day, they didnt make me sign a supena (sp?) and i never made a statement, nor did they make my mom sign anything

Im wondering now if they were trying to scare me or something? lol cause forreal i think i woulda had to sign somethign saying im aware that im being charged with this or that, or saying yes I was here and i am aware i did this or whatever.

It was the narcotics cops that pulled us. His probable cause for pulling me out was me hiding the scale under my leg he thought it was a weapon or whatever. anyways im thinking maybe they dont wanna bring it to court because i didnt have an illegal substance on me and they probably wont get nowhere with it. Unless they somehow send that shit to the lab and it comes back with residue which im almost positive it wont.

another thing i was thinking about, the officer took my ID but it has my last address on it not my current one so i dont know if he got the correct address? he took my social though

I dont know, with me not signing something nor my guardian, and for the fact that i didnt even have marijuana on me and they were narcotics cops probably looking to make a bigger bust or whatever i dont think they will take this to court.

I dont wanna jinx myself and receive that shit in the mail soon tho lol
    test
  10. dunnybrascoe

dunnybrascoe ShortyHo's Dad

if your being charged they make u sign a paper acknowledging your rights....

sounds like you safe thun
    test
  11. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

lol word can anyone else verify this for me? if thats the truth ima be happy as fuck lol
    test
  12. NeNiTa

NeNiTa DeViL's EyEz

yea u gotta sign sayin you understand your miranda....
    test
  13. Creatical

Creatical Back up this bitch

Yo Don't make the mistake of going in there thinking it's gonna get dropped

Do whatever you can to defend yourself

And I think you can get those free federal lawyers or wahtever... provided by the court if u cant afford one?
    test
  14. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No....

You weren't arrested J...you were only being held.....

They still have to wait for the results of the scale w/residue to comeback....

Like I was saying....if there's no drugs with the scale then it's not paraphenalia....AND what they WANT to charge you with is paraphenalia....

So at that/this time you don't have to sign anything....

If you're arrested you'll be taken down to the intake officer and into holding cells...then they'll get your information and prints etc...

You were only being held for basically investigation purposes while they searched the car and what not....and the reason they called your parents was because they wanted to be dicks and try to get you in trouble. That's what cops do with minors...."you want me to get your parents involved?!" They know teenagers don't want their parents to know about shit like this.....

Sooooooo.....at this time you haven't been arrested nor have you officially been charged, your charges are pending and they will contact you after the results are back from the lab...

So uhhh breathe easy for right now.....and like I said........most you'll prolly get is a fine....it's only paraphenalia.
    test
  15. Phene

Phene High Off Life, LLC.

That's some Bullshit...
    Fight that shit, please.....
    I can't believe they hit you with a possession for that...
    I just caught the same charge....Except i had much more than just some residue.....
    So I feel what you goin' through....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.