got arrested for possesion

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Full-Clipz, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

wow, just got home basically and i aint got shit to do lol. anyways me and 2 of my boys and his girl are riding down the road. We go on this road thats 25mph speed limit and this bitch is doing 60 fucking miles an hour and didnt stop at the stop sign completely. I had a scale, a small glass jar i keep my weed in , a strawberry white owl and a vanilla dutch ALL just sitting in my lap. Thing is i was high as fuck and didnt even know we got pulled so as soon as i notice we did i try and put the scale thats in my lap under my pants leg so the cop couldnt see it if he looked in. WELL that didnt work when the cop with the flashlight is RIGHT at my window while im tryna hide this shit. he pulled me out saw what was on the seat (the scale) and arrested me.

we bullshited for a minute while the dickhead searched her car, the officers let her go and the other 2 and they didnt even get the ticket lol.

they kept me till my moms came and got me, i got charged with possesion of marijuana cause he said there was residue on the scale

BUT, i know for a fact there was NO residue on that scale.....I HAD JUST CLEANED the surface.

is there anything i can do to help me out somehow? lol man i dont know what to do plus my license may be revoked for 6 mos too.
    test
  2. Full-Clipz

oh there was no weed in the jar, i had ZERO weed on me...

they just got that jar that was empty and the scale and they took the cigars
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao what law u break
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dunno dude, if you argue it i dont think you will get charged.

its his word against yours but his story has no backing cuz there was no evidence, so basically hes just saying there was "residue" but can he prove it? did he take pictures? did he keep any residue as evidence? i think youll be fine.
    test
  5. Full-Clipz

nah thats what im saying though, all i had was the scale and the glass jar and a couple of cigars and maybe a lighter.

now there may have been a small and i mean the smallest amount of residue in that jar because i did keep weed in there. BUT either way it wasnt enough residue to collect and smoke if i wanted to so i dont see how im being charged with possession of a drug I didnt even have on me. ITS OBVIOUS i was smoking weed had an intent so smoke or did smoke previously but they didnt find any weed so wtff
    test
  6. Full-Clipz

oh another thing he NEVER read me any rights while i was handcuffed is there anything i can do about that? I was put under arrest
    test
  7. fiktion

fiktion *******

lol
    that sounds like a bullshit charge man, i dont know about down there, but up here that shit would definately get quashed or wtfever they call it.

both times ive been arrested for possession, they HAVE to keep the evidence, because my first charge got dropped (possessing 11grams), because the cops didnt have hte evidence, because my lawyer questioned the weight of the weed and they couldnt back it up..

as for scraping "residue" off the scale, there would be such a miniscule amount, like, 0.001g of weed on that bitch, that they would be wasting their fucking time and money trying to prosecute you for that.
    test
  8. Full-Clipz

man your in canada though,

yeah the whole residue thing is bullshit there wouldnt be enough residue to smoke if MAYBE they found some
    I dont know, im not too worried about it but i cant lose my license for 6 mos.
    test
  9. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

honestly,

if you wanna beat this you are gonna need a lawyer..

DONT, I repeat DONT go to court by yourself or with friends or whatever and try to defend yourself......

test
  10. Full-Clipz

what kinda lawyer cost am i looking at if i do get one fo rthis case
    test
  11. dEthics

dEthics New Member

Have u been convicted of any crime in the past?
    because many states have a first offence policy for minors and u wont get more than community service and lisence suspension.
    test
  12. dEthics

dEthics New Member

test
  13. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lmao@lawyer

fuck outa here u aint even have any weed u dont need no lawyer

lol@residue, thats wack where the hell yall from

round here cops wouldnt of even bother givin u a ticket for that bullshit let alone arrest u

and u a juvie???

dawg u str8 i wouldnt even be thinkin of that shit if i was u, the shits more then likely gon get thrown out

espi.cially if its ur 1st offense
    test
  14. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Ok look....

This is what's going to happen.

You'll go to court to enter a plea....guilty or not guilty.....

You can do one of two things.

A) Call some lawyers and ask for their opinions and ask them to review your case, usually this is free.....then depending on what they say....you can hire them and they will talk to the cops and the DA for you and try to work things out or get them dropped.

B) You try and get ahold of the DA yourself and try to talk to her/he....or you just go to court and pleade not guilty.....then the judge will set a trial date....the cops will need show evidence that you were in posession of an illegal substance....if there was no residue in the glass jar or scale then the case will be dropped......Also the DA will probably just recommend probation if ANYTHING....

This is what I'd do.....call ym lawyer, get his advice.....then id plead not guilty and it'd most likely be dropped....simple as that.

Also, you might here from the cops asking if you'd be willing to take droug classes to get out of it......well it's not JUST the classes..it's also probation....they tricked me with that shit and now im on probation until sept 8th.

And yo, wassup?

You still tryna link up?
    You never answer your phone or anything.....and i never can catch you on aim....

PM with some info.

peace.
    test
  15. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Ive got charges fdropped by myself.
    test
  16. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

they can get u for residue...same wit a pipe... i doubt there'd b too much residue on the scale but...if i was u bro...

i woulda made such a stink...

onlt thing against u is the scale which they could hit u wit intent to sell...

but u had no illegal substances and the most u could get is the most minor possesion charge which will probably get dismissed...

either pay the pooty ass ticket....or fight the whackness

cuz bsaically what happened to u was pigs ....smelly ass pigs

whack shit home boy

test
  17. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

You can't get charged for intent to distribute unless you have the illegal substance with the scale.....
    test
  18. Full-Clipz

goodlooks on that info, about how long did it take for you to receive all the info in the mail. Cause forreal i dont even know what im being charged with...i could got curfew, paraphernalia and possession but the officer only told me i was under arrest for possession of marijuana cause there was resin. But i know there wasnt resin so i want to see what im actually being charged with.

and im gonna see what i can do for you Dun but I was on the way to pick that shipment up when i got caught with the scale and the rest of that shit man. Thankfully we didnt get caught on the way from picking it up.
    test
  19. Full-Clipz

someone told me that possession of marijuana and possession of paraphanalia is the same charge....is this true?

as far as i was concerned possession of marijuana was having possession of the actual substance...

and paraphanalia was being in possession of scales/pipes/blunt roach/bongs/ etc...
    test
  20. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Ok well technically they cannot get you for paraphenalia because a glass jar isn't used to smoke weed and a hand scale has nothing to do with drugs.....I mean in reality obviously if a teenager has one it does lol......but in the eyes of the court it doesn't....

If they charge you for paraphenalia deny that shit and plead not guilty.....

I wasn't mailed any information I don't believe......wait I might have but I remember I got phone call confirming that the stem was a marijuana plant stem,....so they got me for posession, bullshit huh?

also..did they take your glass jar and scale with them to get them tested? If they did and then they call saying that it tested positive for thc residue make sure you still deny that and ask for them to send you a copy of the lab test results....

Also....Why did they make you get out of the car?

For future references, you don't have to get out of your car unless they have probable cause you're hiding something or are a threat to them.....same thing when you ever get out and they want to search you to "make sure you dont have any weapons"....thas bullshit hoping they'll feel something then they'll ask what it is hoping that you'll fess up and say weed or coke or whatever some kinda drug....

If you got a lawyer, he could maybe try and get everything thrown out on that...

Actually....if the car didn't smell like weed....and ONLY saw a glass jar with NO weed and a scale with nothing on it......they have absolutely no right to go in the car and get those because those are not illegal items to have.....

Hrmmm.....I think you need to play that angle up......This is what I'd do.....call a lawyer ask if he or she would do a "free consultation" of your case in which you'd give him a review of the night......some do it for free....

But i'm telling you......a scale is not paraphenalia unless you have a drug with it....that's like saying all the chefs and restaraunts that have scales to weigh steak and shit have drug paraphenalia.....feel me?

play that angle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.