got ARM robbed for EVERYTHING last night !

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

fuckin shooting a video in the hood of all hoods (irvington, nj)

walking from the club to put some stuff in my car, dude comes from behind with a gun, takes my iphone, ipad, macbook pro, wallet with bread, and my car keys ... he hands the shit to another cat, and they reverse and drive off

took me a full 5 seconds to decide to give him all this shit, i was honestly contemplating saying fuck that...

my car was parked less than a block away, i guess they figured out which car it was by the key, when i came bac outside the club i went down the block and realized they stole the car too

club owners called police, they arrive, im talkin to this lazy ass police force

i break out the FIND MY IPHONE APP, i locate my fuckin ipad bro, i tell the cops, yo here is my shit! here is my shit...

they respond SLOW AS FUCK, they eventually send somebody over there, and these niggas FIND MY CAR, it was a couple miles away, they end up towing it back to the police station

i had mad equipment in there, light kits, my fuckin camera rig, my glidecam, etc .... i think all thats been taken out cause they found shit on the ground that was in the trunk

heres the kicker

while in the police station, my IPAD MOVES a couple blocks to another address

i tell this lazy ass yawning cop (it was like 2 am by now) and he pretty much just brushes me off

i tell the detective, and he laughs, saying they would need an army to go over to that neighborhood

anyways, make a long story short, i JUST got back into my apartment, i had to wait till the office opened to replace my keys and shit

i log online, and i see EXACTLY where my fuckin iphone is

i am literally looking at the house where my iphone is

this is the most ridiculous police ive ever seen in my life, they were so fuckin slow and unconcerned.... the officer that was entering my statement literally took like an hour to type the shit is fucked up ass 3rd grade english

WTF man im fuckin UPSET right now, words cant describe how im feeling

i feel like i lost a part of me
    test
  2. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Wow what a shit hole

Honestly im grabbin me a shell catcher, and im sparkin the spot with my shit

Bet the cops be rite there
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

wtf man i feel crazy right now, im looking the fuckin house with my shit

fucked up thing is i can't even call anybody if i want to, i dont have no phone on me
    test
  4. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

When you got your car back was anything in it? Like your MacBook? That's some fucked up shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  5. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

same old same old - I'm angry for you, & yet not a bit surprised as its yet another thing people who live in certain areas have to deal with.

take it further Nim - cause some fuss, it might be worth contacting your solicitor to speak on your behalf (??) I'm really hoping that it was all insured -especially your cams & equipment, but I know its not always possible or even realistic for some of us

I cant imagine how I'd feel knowing where my stuff was at & unable to get it sorted.
    test
  6. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Didn't think about that, not saying you hood nigga super saiyan but I know you got peeps that wouldn't take to kindly to some mutts doin you like that

Can't believe how shook them cops was though lol
    test
  7. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Damn that's weak. Almost exactly a year ago I had just finished shooting some photos for work, was on my way home when these cats put a gun to my head and got me for my shit. They were on a robbery spree though, hit 24 people in a month. 2/3 involved got caught.
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

come on bro, hell fuckin no that shit aint in it

i didnt GET my car back, its at the police spot being processed and checked for evidence

but i dont have no key for it anyways

im fucked up right now
    test
  9. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Low life, filthy fucking pieces of shit man. Reading that story pisses me off. Hope everything works out.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  10. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

Damn, dude that's fucked up yo. I hope they can help you out or something dude. And if you don't have your shit insured get it insured man. Also, start putting word out at pawnshops, or anywhere else you may see that shit turn up at. And if you have the serials get that into the cops as well. Otherwise, give this a try in a few days or now even. And do a search for the serial number of your camera. Stolen Camera Finder - find your photos, find your camera
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

wow man.. sorry to hear that... best of luck
    test
  12. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

man thats wack homie ,keep ya head up
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i didnt lose my camera, luckily my friend was holding my camera bag inside the club
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

get them grape crips on em, i know tax g aint gonna let no fools fcking up his grind like that

your SS workhorse.
    test
  15. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Sounds like you should contact the DA, get all your shit back and a settlement against the Cops.
    test
  16. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

that shit will be sold, it will not be at that house for long
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

thats fucking lame
    test
  18. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Based on the thread title I thought Jax from MK2 performed his fatality on you.
    test
  19. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

Shoulda Pulled A Harold From Menace 2 Society TBH...
    test
  20. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Smh....u was food nim grind to get your shit back

U need to be more careful and watch your surrounding more though they caught u slipping

They ate good off u they prob didnt want your car if it was a good car they would stripped it for the engine I'm sure

I ain't never been robbed before in my life but I'm mad careful it doesn't happen if it did they'd prob be dead because I always have my gun on me and off safety

When I'm drunk or off kickstand though Id get got...I used to rob niggas so I know the flip of it but u just gotta push on u got taxed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.