Got any questions about Fruity Loops? Ask Away

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Beatboss, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

im using an edirol midi keyboard and just got the foot
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

awesome thread...

i got an edirol midi keyboard i use with my programs.. it works fine in fruity loops.. but for some reason my foot pedal dosent respond in it..

it works fine with reason... but not in the loops..

do i have to change any settings?
    test
  3. Yo Crack

Yo Crack I got 4 cheap

do any one no were i can get a hiphop tutorial for fruityloops
    test
  4. Tobij

Tobij THE LAST of the LEVITES

How do I adjust the lanency on FL 4 .. I'm using an M-Audio.
    test
  5. Nefasit

Nefasit Polish Pimp

Just a little heads up to folks like me.
    If your running more shit then ya computer can handle, Use Reason in slave mode with FL studio and load your vocals into FL. It mix's all your effects with no latency, Unlike your recording program (i.e. Sonar 6)
    test
  6. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

any more questions about fruity loops??
    possibly about the new version 7?? ask away!
    test
  7. FALOW

FALOW New Member

is it possible to record vocals straight into fruityloops? thanks for the thread!

FaLow the Funk Prod.
    test
  8. richierichrich

richierichrich New Member

my fl studio 6 (bootleg) stopped working today too, it was sayin that the talio.dll which is the crack, is gone, i re-installed my copy, and it tells me that talio.dll is now a virus, or is detected as a virus so it won't launch my shit. I got a copy of FLstudio7_RC6b? i don't want to have to buy this right now, but its lookin like my only option.... if that is the case, anybody able to tell me the real difference between producer edition and XXL? it seems xxl just has a couple more vsts included, the buy me on the fl studio website is kinda unclear on that... in any case
    holla
    test
  9. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

yes. with asio.
    test
  10. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

yea uh...my FL 6 crack stopped working as well...so i went back to FL 4 which i own...but the fruity slicer(which is the key to my beats most of the time) on it is WHACK..you can't custom cut the sample in there, and they way they chop it up automatically is garbage

so i took the FL slicer out of FL 6 and put it in FL4...but when i go and load the sample it gives me some error message i dunno

anybody know how i can get a better chopper in fruity loops?
    test
  11. C. Junior

C. Junior my name is

i'm using FL and Reason through rewire.

when it comes to recording the melody or drums in FL, it records into the lil cubes that u click in or whatever that shit is called. what i wanna do is record into the piano roll, and for it to not record over what i played WHILE recording. for instance, its set on 4 bars and soon as that 4 bars is up it loops back.

hopefully u understand what i'm saying.

so what settings do i needa change? i made a couple beats with FL before and i dont remember having this problem.

i'm using FL6, Reason 3.0, and a midi keyboard. neither of which costed me a dime except the keyboard. so take that for what its worth.

thanks for any help.
    test
  12. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

go to the midi options and uncheck record to step sequencer
    test
  13. C. Junior

C. Junior my name is

lol

thanks man, i dunno why i didnt see that
    test
  14. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Is there a way to copy and paste the live recordings you play without having to play it out in song mode?

Like I mean using a sound module or keyboard or something? Because I'm not seeing the option. The only thing I can think to do is more than likely have to play whatever I'm playing for the full bar amount I want to in that verse even though it's just a loop. Or record however many bars the loop is equal to and then export it and import it back in as a wav and put it in my step sequencer.

If there's anyway around that and someone knows that would help a million. 1ne
    test
  15. A-Doff Spitler

A-Doff Spitler Nick My Lutz

I was wondering the samething. I was wondering if you can record to like cool edit. I also have another question for some FL heads. I have FL6 producer edition and whenever I try to export it to a .wav it saves but the file is unplayable. I just don't understand. Another question is that how do I stop FL from recording my every adjustment in record mode. For example, I am recording and I select one channel for a solo like my claps or kicks or what not. Well when I go to play it, it actually solos the channel and everytime when I go to play it it'll keep soloing the channel and if at any point when I unmute the rest of the channels it'll record that also. If you understand what I'm saying.
    test
  16. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

well, the answer to your second question is that u have not to be recording when your making adjustments like that.
    test
  17. NoBi

NoBi New Member

Ight

I finally figured out how to Rewire Reason into Fl.

But for some reason I can only do 1 midi output, and once I add any other patches in Reason it doesn't produce any sound out of it. The only patch that works is the original one.
    test
  18. MakeShyft

MakeShyft New Member

So i load up FL, set my tempo to 92bpm and add a sampler channel. I loaded up the sample and I sliced it before hand to be 4 bars long. But, when i play the sample, it ends up being like 12 bars long, and im not sure how to adjust the tempo on the sample, so it can fit into 4 bars in FL.. anything helpful wud be apreciated, word.
    test
  19. invarilin

invarilin still tippin'

Options > Audio Settings > and hopefully you're using ASIO drivers or you might have some issues.
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Is Fl studio a good program are not I only want the best three....I need yall opinion....I know I dont need them all to make music but I want them all....the best three will do me just throwed...pimps..ha ha..

Cubase 4
    reason 3.0
    fruity loops7

reason 3.0 is in the mail now....Hell yea 2 more to buy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.