Got any questions about Cubase? Ask away....

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Ray Digga, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

thanks Digga you're a legend
    test
  2. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

Digga, could you suggest a bass VST for Cubase? i see people talking about Bass Masters or something like that, Bass Legends i think.. and its soul bass setting.. and they were raving about it.. but it was a refill and i don't have reason so i was wondering if theres a vst version of it (of Bass Legends) or theres a comparable VST bass instrument you know of? thanks to anyone who can help
    test
  3. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

the best bass sounds you'll find, next to having a real bass player, is from spectrasonics trilogy. its a vst instrumnet...best bass sounds hands down.
    test
  4. SickNick

SickNick New Member

ive been using cubase for a while nd ive wondered if this feature existed. baisically i wanted to be able to export all my midi tracks/audio tracks with a click rather than doing solo export audio save for each one is there a way cuz thats the only thing that i wish i could do
    test
  5. K_City

K_City K-City da Hustla

same question as ^^
    test
  6. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

test
  7. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

ok heres my problem i use asio4all driver cubase recognizes it but im getting no sounds..midi seems to be set up right..i see the meter move when i use the midi controller..so what went wrong?also i cant load my other Vst like M1 Kontact Etc etc..ive read the manuel an didnt find shit..
    test
  8. K_City

K_City K-City da Hustla

^^ it could be that you havent set the channel for that MIDI track I just set mine to "ANY" and it works see if that helps..
    test
  9. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

im lost ^^^
    test
  10. K_City

K_City K-City da Hustla

when you select the MIDI look to the right where it has the volume, pan, and below it has the IN and OUT and right there it has the channel and select 'ANY' .

IN- Instrument
    OUT-Speakers/Monitors
    CHANNEL-'ANY'
    test
  11. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

ok i figured out what was wrong with the sound..now when i try to trigger notes via midi im not getting a response..yet i see in the lower right corner the meter is moving?for some reason i can only play sounds usgin my mouse on the lp-7!

plus who do i use my other VST i cant figure that out :(
    test
  12. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

If you're not getting a "response" then:

1. Your midi channel doesn't have any input assigned (ie. you keyboard).
    2. Your midi channel doesn't have any output assigned (ie. VSTi)

...or maybe you don't have the midi track selected

Give a screen shot...
    test
  13. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

[​IMG]

heres wut he talkin bout
    test
  14. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Alright...This is just a hypothetical. I'm going to be buying a Roland Phantom X6. Will Cubase...Vst's...and My keyboard cover everything production wise? I basically want to be able to do everything i do in fruityloops except using my keyboard and not using fruityloops anymore. It has a sampler in it. So i just need a good sequencer. There's on on the keyboard...but i want to be able to use sampletnak and vst's and shit like that. Is cubase how i would achieve this?
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

if u wanted u could use the vsts stand alone and sequence them into the fantom by giving each sound a midi channel and slaving it to the machine see the manual for more details otherwise if u just want to sequence on the computer go with cubase and the vsts and u will be fine
    test
  16. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Thank You Sir
    test
  17. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

for some reason my soundcard stopped working.. so i now have my m-audio mobilepre usb pre-amp connected at all times and my speakers go into that and i can play sounds in cool edit/media player etc fine... but in cubase i get no sound... so i'm guessing that whereas cool edit/media player switches outputs automatically depending on whats plugged in, that cubase either a) doesn't do that or b) can't send sounds out through my usb pre-amp...

could i please get some help to actually make this work? with my soundcard out of action i'm cubaseless while this continues to not work... any help would be great thankyou!
    test
  18. slvicick

slvicick New Member

Go to the device setup and make sure the drivers for the mobilepre are selected, then check the outputs and make sure they are selected
    test
  19. Accost

Accost New Member

i can load up all my vst's such as sampletank etc. but when i click on like midi01 to set it to sampletank or whatever i dont get the lil drop down menu to select sampletank
    test
  20. Tomy Gunzzz

Tomy Gunzzz Twin Caliber

I used to hear the metronomes voice in cubase sx3 but now I dont why ? Actually what is the actual default setup of the metronome in cubase probably I fucked it up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.