Gospel in 4 minutes

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 2, 2013.

1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

[VIDEO]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

For those confused about what the gospel IS
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Here is the Gospel according to the Most High.

Jeremiah 33:31-34

Behold, the days come, saith YAH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith YAHUWAH:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith YAH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YAHUWAH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YAH Elohim: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Notice the Most High said LAW and in our hearts....The law has never been nailed to any "cross"

Notice Yah Elohim said a new covenant with ISREAL....(join yourself to Israel)

Yah said he would for give their iniquity. How. By his salvation, or YAH SHUA that is to say YAh's salvation. The messiah, the son of Elohom

//

This is not an attack on you payback, so don't take it that way, rather gleen from what is presented.

That video implies you don't have to obey the Father....that is demonic. I am not saying brother is a demon, but that he probably is unlearned and or may have righteous intentions...so no hate on him.

A "free pass" into the Kingdom. You have to strive to be found worthy, and for those who are ignorant of the truth, they will be judge accordingly because the father has mercy upon who he has mercy.

He says anyone and everyone who puts their faith in Messiah will get salvation. Faith in messiah means to believe what he and what Yah have spoken, which is to obey him (YAH) and his way set for us, his creation. Faith is knowing that it is wise to do and to strive to walk the way. Keeping the law, protecting it. YOu cannot be disciplined without the law to teach you. Until Messiah the law was the school master, but now he is. In him, and in his spirit you will not be under the law because you are keeping it, so it don't apply to you...sin not.

Even devils believe YAH is true, and know messiah came. Believing is obeying because you believe in the way and know it is right.

Don't get me wrong. I understand that I or anyone man cannot condem anyone. It is not our lot to do so, only the Father above can forgive us and have mercy...and that is through of course the first begotten of the Kingdom of heaven, Yahshua.
    The video also implies that Elohim and the messiah are one in the same. The messiah is the son of Elohim. Elohim did not come down to earth in flesh.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

U should like this video hes black
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

do npt remonstrate the gospel. read ur bible. all of it. and believe what you read.
    1 timothy 3:16
    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

ud make a good pharisee though.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Ok, read that verse slow. I'll say this one more time Paul's letters are hard for the unlearned. ( I don't claim to know all).

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: Elohim was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

First keep in mind Pual is speaking to Gentiles, and the mystery of Elohim in a sense....who knew not YAh as they are and still are subjected to gods like Janus (new years eve celebration celebrates her today). Pual spoke of the mystery in other lettters. No. It is not the trinity. that is not the mystery.

ok, lets go on.

Elohim, in this context^ and with understanding of messiah according to scriptures, not single verses at face value, is the word/law. YAh's word is law, his spirit is of good things and in that spirit of his you are able to keep his word....it was preached to the Gentiles (Romans etc...), who were the world outside of the covenanted people, who knew not YAH and believed on it when the spirit of Elohim come down again..and his word came back to him.

The word came down with Yahshua when Yah sent him. The word is Elohim. Yah spoke all these things. Yahshua was justified in the spirit on the day YAH said, THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEN, MY SON WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED.

Isaiah prophesied that the messiah would have the spirit of wisdom, the spirit of fear of Elohim, AND most of all the SPIRIT OF ELOHIM on him.

If you recall it was on that day that Yahshua went up after being put to death that the holy spirit was then sent to the other nations from the Most High....Pentecost? yeah, that.

Yahshua messiah was a walking torah, YAH's instructions, YAH's word....he was the word. he sinned not. He transgressed not. He kept/observed the day the father rested on in the last day of creation, the shabbat/sabbath, he kept his feast days, his high days, he obeyed the law of life (written by torah and the prophets).....in other words he was the word in the flesh. ELohim was with him.

Now the Pharisees did not do such things...they celebrated their own traditions and customs. Customs exist today, like Christmas and new years eve.....those are pagan things not ordained by the most High. Do you celebrate them ? Be honest. Who is a pharisee here? You claiming to follow messiah and in the same breath keep the traditions of the world? Odd. Hypocrisy.

Thing is payback, you have to read scriptures with understanding and not verse by verse as if the vesrs it self exist in a vacuum (not an attack against you).

This is a DEEP passage by the prophet David:

Psalm 2:6-11

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: YAH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed , ye judges of the earth. Serve YAHUWAH with fear, and rejoice with trembling

Interesting that when Yahshua get's baptized as recorded in Matthew 3:16-17

And Yahshua, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of Elohim descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Hebrews 1:5

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

//

Proverbs 30:4

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

WELLLLLL ??????
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Whyd you leave out hebrew 1:2-3 because it tells you exactly who the son actually is.

"The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.

Jesus as was shown in timothy is the Manifestation of God in the flesh.

Subordinate in his statelihood as was his role in earth.
    but at his right hand on the throne. Which in context gives equal honor with himself and recognized him as possessing equal dignity and authority.

Phil 2:6
    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God

yes coup he was the word and u cannot seperate God from his word, or his spirit for that matter.

Col 1:15
    Just to put this to bed

Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

amen.
    test