Goodness gracious..prophet kim clement just got a prophetic word. Guess what bout??

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Just about every topic we discussed today. Crazy yo. But u have to peep what he was saying re: the prophecy. He touched on enoch, a word from the lord regaurding things to expect in 2011 one of which: unmerited favor. Meaning favor will be poured out on all people not only the. Young men will see visions, young women will prophecies, and old men will have encounter with God in dreams. Ima link yall. Literally every topic we discussed today. That dont sound like coincidence to me. Anyways got to Kim Clement Web Site The vault and click on the prophecy database then look for the most recent DEC 31st prophecy> by kim clement. Theres also a section that are pages and pages worth of fullfilled prophecies by him if u wanna peep his previous track record on things he recieved word of God from that came to pass ::ill look for the exact link to it asap. In the meantime try an find it there.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

test
  3. TheBigPayback

Also a word from the lord keeps coming up for my pastor speaking over an over and everyday more conserning the urgency of the words "its almost time" "its almost time" eberyday an has been getting much more frequent. Crzy. Something big bout to happen perhaps to the world or within the eclacia meaning the assembly or the body of christ.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

"It's almost time" has been the basis of sermons the world over right along with the "coming like a thief in the night" favorite. The end has been near for 2000 years now.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

whoopdy dooo

im a prophet and god says shes a liar

edited on request by god
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

ya but this is the holy spirit saying it. The bible says i will not do anything unless i first tell my people. Thats y its urgent this time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

do u really believe that payback?
    test
  8. NOBLE SOLDIER

serious question.. no troll..
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

That something is coming soon yes. What exactly im not sure. But everyone can feel the birth pains of the earth. Theres many possibilities of what it could be. So id say be prepared.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

the "thief in the night is in the bible" but its for unbelievers it wont be a suprise for believers because they know what to look for.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

but you don't know the day or time
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Right but like it says when the leaves on the trees start changing you know the seasons are changing. When all the thing in revelation start happening u know the time draws near.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. NOBLE SOLDIER

i was talking about if you believe dude is a prophet..
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Oh. Ya an ill tell you why. My mom went to one of his things when I was 10. My dad had just passed. My brother has this thing called william syndrome which causes him to have the intellegence of a lil kid and not great motor functions. Hes 19 an cant read much. Anyways she was in the croud an he pointed her out an says "miss your son name is david correct?" his name is david. He says God wants to heal your son and it will be a progressive healing. (No one can be healed of william syndrome mind you.) and he says where is your other son (talking about me) he said tell him your father is with me now. but God wants him to know HE will be his father an will help guide him through this life and has many big plans for him. An he will have 2 fathers in heaven to make up for the one you didnt have here. --that to me is undeniable.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

whooooow!! deeeep stuff payback...

yawl betta rocognize!! im checkin this out now and spreading the word via email to all my freinds and fam
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Ya. An my brother has gotten amazingly better. He even got a drivers license now an they said he never would be able to drive.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

yeesh this guy got some good material i read two of his messages one about christmas and the other form san jose

good good inspirerational messages thanks my friend
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

No doubt. Check that elijah list for rick joyner he supposedly just released on the holy spirit made him hold onto for like 10 years and just told him to release it. I aint seen it yet tho.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's odd, I prophesied "unwarranted disfavor" for 2011. And it shall come to pass.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Deuteronomy 18:18-22 KJV
    (18) I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    (19) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
    (20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
    (21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
    (22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Why don't we see if Kim Clement passes the test? ^
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.