goodbye to breaking bad, broken bad after that episode *spoilers* ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... but glad it finished the way it did.

jesse deserved his ending, felt really terrible for him.

my nigga heisenberg took over walt for this finale, and ended it in honour in a lab.

the only shortfall was i wanted to see walt and his son make amends, but it's reality, vince gilligan >

:numaan:
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

was weak how the kid died

and when walt parachuted out of the stealth bomber? so unbelievable it ruined it for me
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

dude.

test
  4. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Jesse getting his physical freedom/metaphorical freedom made it a great episode.

The way everyone was mowed down was too implausible for my liking, but...bleh.

I figured Walt would commit suicide. I expected him to blow up a meth lab or some shit, but him lying there repentant and at peace was cool.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

agreed.

not really, especially considering walt's the smartest fuck to embrace the tv screen.

he can blow shit up with a small amount of powder, kill someone with ricen or plants, this was his best method yet.

the nod he gave to jesse right at the end was emotional as fuck, i still would've liked them two to make up and shit.

test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

dex, did you like the character of todd? (@Caesar)

i fucking loved how calm and collected he was no matter what he was doing.

even towards the end of the final episode, i don't think he would have killed walt, he respected him too much.

test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

Everybody likes todd. His love affair with Lydia would have been a great spinoff....

The only negative ppl have about the finale was that it was predictable but that didnt make it any less of a good episode. Ppl wanted to see walt pay for what he did.... he did in the previous episode. He lost his family. Whichever way he died, it wouldn't have mattered because he was already a beaten man. My nigga still went out like a G...

The only thing I wanted to see was the fly to appear when they did the overhead shot. Would have ended it perfectly.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, but i loved how walt was just waltzing around the two rich cunts house, like it was nothing.

i called the red dots being laser pointers too.

test