"Goodbye" New Track .. Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Jaiz, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freed the kreed

freed the kreed Whats good?!?!

Up...I havent forgot to return the feed...I had to get new speakers...
    test
  2. ShortfusRecordz

ShortfusRecordz Independent Label

This sounds pretty raw, could use some polishing, but the realness is pervasive, and that what gives your credibility, once the talent is polished, credibility means more than most give it credit for...feel me?
    test
  3. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

lol word
    test
  4. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

sorry you weren't feelin' it bro
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

I guess people decided to stop returning feedback
    test
  6. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

alrite right im really feelin the delivery on this, beats nice, lyrics are deep.
    hook is nice.
    only thing i can think of it to say for feedback would be to pronunciate a lil more, might be the accent though, just some areas where i couldnt understand even though the deliver and flow was slower. other than that keep it up damn good track

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1068547 holler back
    test
  7. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

thanks I'll hit ur thread up in a bit
    test
  8. James_G

James_G Concious Coalition

i like your voice, you have steady and always on the beat flow, altogether delivery was ill, for this type of track, and the mood was deep i liked it, and thanks for the feedback, stay up.
    test
  9. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

sound a little bit like dave chapelle doing his tupac impression

beat decent once the drums drop, i'd rock it with a different sample besides that piano

i dont really like your accent...your delivery is good and everything...i like how your not rappin about some dumb shit...ur rhymin about some real life stuff that means somethin to u, real music...u should try and rhyme with your natural accent as much as possible...u might be trying to sound a little bit southern or your southern and youre trying to hide your southern accent idk 7/10

return the favor please thanx..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1068646
    test
  10. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

thanks for the feedback

this is my natural voice though i was rapping with a deeper tone to my voice than usual. I wasn't trying to sound southern though I have been told by a few that I have a southern accent. I will hit u up in a bit.
    test
  11. Pious

Pious LET ME LEAD YOU......

yeah the song was "ok" thats it, i think you did stretch some words to go with the beat, anyway in my opinion you need some work, the beat is ok too. i guess i was hoping for more
    test
  12. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

accent seems really strong... qualities nice... flow's on point... lyrics are nice...not really feelin teh subject matter tho... but you were doin ya thing... i just prefer something a little harder in general
    test
  13. Pass-Werdz

Pass-Werdz WerdzMusic.com

the beat is hot .. I like the slowness of it ... you definately did ya thing ... flow is on ... lyrics are pretty deep ... something about your delivery that I don't like ... can't pin point it but other than that solid track dawg...pz
    test
  14. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

thanks for the feedback :)
    test
  15. reazson

reazson New Member

voice is...different...
    real smooth...really feelin this right now, emotion steady and perfect throughout
    damn this shit is calminnggggg...this is one of those songs that you can listen to over and over again...
    tried to download it...but I dont have an account for soundclick
    good listen man

can you return the love? http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1069229
    test
  16. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

very sick

keep it up
    test
  17. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

word thanks
    test
  18. A R R O W

A R R O W Emcees Propaganda

whats good man, i listened to this track i love the samples in the beat. pretty simple flow, works on this. quality is dope on it too. you sound like you got some southern influence in you. works on this though, nice deep track

Arrow
    test
  19. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

works on this? lol never heard that terminology before. What is it that your saying I need to work on? Anyways happy thanksgiving fam
    test
  20. freed the kreed

freed the kreed Whats good?!?!

took a minute to get back at you...my bad on that one bro...i think u rode the beat real cool, the only advice i could give or feedback is that you kept the same tone throughout the entire track which made it get boring through the verse...it didnt keep me hooked in ... the hook fits with the track...yea, this track is cool, and smooth....its got great potential bro...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.