"Goodbye" New Track .. Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Jaiz, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

word thanks.. drug i got u my man once soundclick stops acting anal
    test
  2. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

is that name pronounced, "gulp" Jay Z? oh well.
    This is not a good track. the flow ....you okay...the voice is distracting....I get what you were trying to do...but you did say you were doing this for the love of hiphop...so I guess it was just one of "those" tracks. I think the "stretching" of your words is what throws this track away...you don't feel the emotion ...I think you were trying to let the beat encompass that...hmmmmm Rate: 5

here's my track
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/03/default.cfm?bandID=716866&content=song&songID=5511343
    test
  3. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

it's pronounced like J's. I find it hard to believe one couldn't "feel the emotion" when I'm just about crying at the end of the verse. As far as stretching my words, that's something that has just been my style for years due to my pac influence. Did ya think a 2pac track was ruined with his "stretching" of the words? Anyways I figured people would either hate or love me/this song.

Anyways unlike alot of peeps on who would give negative feedback after such a review, I won't do the same. I think you have a nice vocal presence. Really good lyrics and flow. The beat reminds of the beat for justin timberlake's "my love". The only negative thing I cna say is the singing chorus was a bit shaky in parts as far as pitch goes. Anyways thanks for peepin
    test
  4. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

If I take my time to check a song out...I don't leave a negative review just to be mean...it's just how I feel about it...it's only my opinion...that's all...it doesn't make the song bad... but that's for your review..
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

I didn't say u were just trying to be mean.. I was saying that i won't leave u one sided negative feedback based on ur review of my track. That's all.. thanks again for peepin
    test
  6. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Ok I'm gonna get back to hittin' up some more threads, and hopefully get some more feedback for this song. I worked on trying to get the S's to be less sharp throughout the song. They are not as a strong now.
    test
  7. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

test
  8. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

thank you I will hit u up sometime later today or tomorrow
    test
  9. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Alright check..
    Listened all the way through, interesting content, sounds a tad forced but I like most of it.
    I can't judge quality on my wack speakers
    Flow is on, levels sound good, def put together well
    Hard work to get a good mix

RTF:http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1066790
    test
  10. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

thanks.. have returned the feedback for you higher rhymes & LeKCher
    test
  11. ub2ez

ub2ez Hip Hop Lover

I like the beat so far. Sounding like Eminem on the intro.

I really like the emotion going into this. This is some dope stuff here.

Lyrics are meaningful and you've gotta flow and delivery that really draws me into the track. I could def. imagine playing this on one of those days when things aren't going to well. This is the kind of song I've been tryin to find and listen to.

This is really deep man. I'm liking this. Seriously. Best track I've heard this morning. One of the very few who haven't been horrible on here.

get at me if you wanna do something.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=15031779#post15031779
    test
  12. ub2ez

ub2ez Hip Hop Lover

thanks for rtf
    test
  13. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

hey no prob, and thanks for the great feedback. You should check out my other shit
    test
  14. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

beat soundin real smooth like how u ridin it b4 it drops voice matches it i feel the pain on it flow on point good lyrics keep em comin
    test
  15. Kilometerz

Kilometerz Active Member

im feelin the beat on this one..your flow seams kinda choppy to me..your tryin to stretch ya words out and pausin too much for me...but im feelin the concept of the track and the lyrics are nice and deep..feelin the hook too..did a good job wit that..feelin how u say "daydreaaam and i fantasize" haha..that shit was hot to me...this is a nice deep track to jus sit down and peep when u in one of those moods and shit..good job wit this joint only thing i can say is the flow chops up every now and then..
    test
  16. smellycheeseguy

smellycheeseguy Chedda Cheese

The beat is cool, it fit with the topic well. Vocal quality and mixing sounds alright.
    Your flow is on point throughout, and the delivery was pretty clear, but I would suggest switching up your tone a bit sometimes. All the lines were delivered exactly the same, which worked at first, but got too repetitive after a while.
    The hook was coool. Lyrical content is good, feeling the topic.

I think if you just switched up your tone and delivery this would be FiYAAA
    test
  17. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

word thanks for the feedback y'all
    test
  18. noneedz

noneedz New Member

Ok.

Ya flow is pretty nice and delivery is pretty original. I like that. Would've liked to hear some singing but you laced it solo pretty good mayne. Lyrics were truthful (sounding) which is better to me than the same old fake punchlines many MC's spit over and over, ya kno?

Anyway, nice job.
    Original style.
    test
  19. SmokaJoka666

SmokaJoka666 PostmorteM

Listening

Not bad at all honestly....not my style, but you start off nice...first verse is pretty good but iono...I think your stretching your voice out if that makes sense....hook is coo...btw quality is good as well.....2nd verse is better than the first...your flow gets a little more steady.....sticks on topic alot more as well.....3rd verse is about the same as your 2nd one just going across different topics that fit this specific topic....other than that the flow is about the same....except in the beat change up....not bad overall...but it sounds more like something my sister would like than me...nah mean
    test
  20. Human Karnage

Human Karnage Bully

come on man it's nearly 2008

your voice soundin' gay as hell

you shouldnt be this wack.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.