[Good Work] Everyone Read

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

hey i've read some story-rap of yall guys and others. they are great but one thing which is a bit annoying to me is using death to give twist. Yeah yall killing your characters very creatively but i think it's getting very predictable to me. Isn't there any story-rap which has twist without death. Please suggest me some if you remember. And it'll be very appreciated if you can give links. And i'll request to ShadowWarriorfs or any other admin/mod if they can make a thread of story-raps without death coz it'll be very useful for everyone to think about twists without killing your character
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

LOL

fantastic.

I have felt the same way for years. I have been trying to kill fewer and fewer characters but its just so tempting. I even thought about killing my construction worker this week, falling off the building or a tornado or some crazy shit, but it didnt feel right lol
    test
  3. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

IamBent i liked construction worker very much. Though you showed us death without actually doing that. I'm again requesting to make a thread of all the good stories without death.
    TheInkWell i also read your story but couldn't understand much coz of my poor vocabulary. Sorry.
    test
  4. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

Is my vocabulary that different from everyone elses? People keep commenting on it Haha.. its not intentional man, sorry if it keeps you from understanding ahah
    test
  5. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

i'm really sorry InkWell if you feel like i disrespected you. i didn't want to mention it but i thought that you'll feel disrespected if i only mention about IamBent's work. I knew i was going to be killed with my both decisions but i wanted to have a late death. Now i realised the decision i took, killed me early
    test
  6. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

can you guys suggest me after looking at a picture or reading a title what kind of questions should i ask to myself to get the outline of my story?
    ^i really pray it's not a silly question
    test
  7. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

haha what? no man, i'm not offended at all, dont worry about it =T

as for your question... that really depends on who you ask. for me, the first thing i usually ask myself is "how can i flip this picture/topic so that it's unique and new?" it's really a subjective question though, and you'll just have to keep writing and figure out what works best for you.
    test
  8. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

thats a great question, probably something we all don't think about cuz after you have been doing this a while you start getting these ideas..

I agree with Ink that is definitely a question that comes to me..

Usually my first reaction is what the HELL, cuz i choose my topic at random every week lol so i usually go from being surprised and thinking what am I gonna do to the Ink question ("What's an original angle or viewpoint involving this topic or whats going on in the picture?"), then "Where is the conflict, the drama, the struggle??", that is in my opinion where the story lies, where is the struggle, is it internal, vs a greater force? etc.
    test
  9. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i dont think i have killed any of my characters yet..
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

test
  12. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lol... well the twist was that the pilot intending to spook the girl, instead spurned her on to be the greatest woman pilot of her generation.

But you're right she did die, but I didn't kill her.

hey that sounds strangely familiar.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

LMAO!!! set u up nucca
    test
  14. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

i dont know where to ask so asking here.. can anyone tell me why cant i access to lyrical dojo??
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^where is that?
    test
  16. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I don't even see anything there....T.a.C may know
    test
  18. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

test
  19. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

i got into that link just fine... so i dont think its an issue with the link..
    test
  20. hindiraphero

hindiraphero New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.