Good posture

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Do you have it? I've decided that I slouch too much, so I've been scooting my ass to the very back of any seat I sit in and keeping my back straight against the back of any chair/sofa/car seat, pullin the shoulders back yada yada.

Sit up straight mother fuckas. Hardest part about is just remembering to do it
    test
  2. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

Do you think deadlifts help you with your posture by strenghten your lower back?

Because after I do deads I have the posture of a fucking professional ballet dancer.
    test
  3. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

I need to do dead lifts.. I still don't yet... it's the one compound lift I just haven't done regularly.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I sumo dead lift, normal style kills my lower back.
    test
  5. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

dead lifts are brilliant. being doing them for 4 years now. when i first started i had bad posture but i was corrected by a guy with more experience. has helped me ever since. i need to keep my back strengthened because my spine is weak and i get a lot of sciatica. fucking car crash.

but dead lifts and lateral pulldowns have helped a lot
    test
  6. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

I've had bad posture since before i can remember...once i start working out its gotten a hell of lot better...deadlifts help alot...bent-over rows...squats...got used to keeping my back straight and now i've pretty much got it down..every now and then i'll catch my self slouching a bit..but it's improved drastically..
    test
  7. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I walk with my chest out standing tall all day, cause i'm a confidence machine.
    test
  8. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Start walking straight up instead of slouched over. You look bigger cuz ur chest sticks out.
    test
  9. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

Deadlifts scare me, everytime I try 'em I feel like I'm going to break my fuckin back so I fuck off with that shit.
    test
  10. Up to and a little after high school I hunched. After working outside for so god damn long, I guess my posture just came back naturaly. If you want to get in shape quick, go work on a construction site. I only go to the gym on the weekends I feel like it.
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

A strong abdomen when also help your posture hoes.
    test
  12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Do them, I've been seeing sick results with them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.