Good place to purchase Reason Refills and Patches?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by C.G., Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

Any suggestions? I'm looking for any instrument Refills, more so Combinator/Thor/NXT/etc patches, less on the REX and loop end. If anyone has any good places to purchase them I'd appreciate it
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Prop shop is the best place more than likely. If u go to the Reason user forums there are a ton of guys always pushing their custom made refills and most go for under $100
    test
  3. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

man i wouldnt waste any money on those things... i learned the hardway in the past.......

!!!!you can use the combinator and make anything your heart could desire!!!..

then save that patch.. and after you make enough, you could even try to sell that set of patches as a refill yourself.. like everyone else does/trys..

i have gigs and gigs of store bought refills, i can put together a list and let you see what you have and what i can offer you if your looking to purchase.. and for alot less than 100$....

S.KillzTX@gmail.com
    test
  4. gtdhtrQW

gtdhtrQW New Member

test
  5. patrown

patrown student for life

:beat:
    test
  6. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

^get a life lol..

like i said, C.G. i got em if you just have to have em, and i can save you some money..
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

When you get onto the better refills then its more about complex programming. Those ones are for the most part almost worth buying but yeah there aren't many refills out there I would buy anymore. I am mostly using Sonar and plug ins these days. I still have reason and use some of my favorite refills but most of it is a lot of the same shit over and over again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.