good news for you PS3 fans

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by xbox360, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

the standard xbox controller since 2002...

[​IMG]

as opposed to the original xbox controller..which is the one it hjink your talkin about..even tho they havent been standard contollers for 3-4 years...

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

bastard^ i was right about to press submit when i noticed that you had just done exactly what i was about to do.
    test
  3. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

LOL @ THAT BEING YOUR SLIMMED DOWN CONTROLLER

wow, thought they went to like a ps2 inspired controller....but no, that thing is still obese, gotta be more comfortable with the front butt removed though

oh, im looking to get a gaming tv, something lcd or plasma, bout 40" or so...and with a stand so its like chest level when standing up....strictly for gaming....anybody got recomendations, or pics of their set up?

just something over 28" really, something clear, etc....and a good audio set up
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

obviously uve never seen the controller in person since its pretty small...its basically the size on the 360 controller...

and i refuse to buy a tv ever again..my next investment is into a HD projection system...u can get an ill ass HD projector for a good G...maybe less if u look int he right spots...and thats like havin a dam 100 inch HD tv....fuck payin a 1000 or more for some 32 inch bullshit...u should really look into projectors...wayyy more bang for the buck....can u imagine watchin a movie or the superbowl on a 100 inch Hi Def screen..??..shit wud be purely orgasmic...

check out amazon.com or sumthin...or shit..the best spots ive seen so ar for projectors are those " shop at home " channels like shop nbc or qvc..they got good deals on projectors WITH the 100 inch screen included...and they got that payment plan shit...
    test
  5. headless verseman

cool, thx man.

and yea, i just got hooked up with a 360 premium system, i cant wait for the ps3, g4 says it'll be 07, ill still cop but i wanted something new

and yea, projection shit is ill....ima look into one
    test
  6. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

i called GameStop today an they said the US would be "lucky to have it by christmas '06"
    an theyve NEVER sold me any false or doctored info...

and yes the xbox paddle is the worst paddle ever invented, to bulky, the grip feels like im holdin a original camcorder, so i never picked up a xbox control ever again..not even a 360

PlayStation for LIFE!!!!!
    imma fuckin tool

Fight Night round 3, Feb.15th, PS2 onliners be prepaired to get rolled, smoked, roached, brokin & bonged on!!!!!!
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

BRO.....toys r us employees dont know shit about whats going on........lol...
    do you know how many lies retail chain employees give to consumers about products? especially video games which they are heavily opinionated about?

playstation 3 will not come out in north america before japan........it never happens........the ps3 will come out in japan some time in summer.......it usually takes a half a year to 9months for a new console to come out here once it hits japan.........it will be here either late november.....or early 07.......this is pretty common knowledge...the 360 was the exception because its a microsoft product......but we are talking about a japanese product.......
    test
  8. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

Well he may be right, some speculate a possible march PS3 release in japan....still its very doubtful anything will be released prior to E3 in may.

Why pass up on all the extra hype that accompanies E3 release it right after and have ppl paying 1k to get one on EBAY (although this will most likely happen no matter what)
    test
  9. headless verseman

i talked to people at g4, who coincidentally hooked me up with a premium 360, definitely o7
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I'm not a nerd but I'm not ignorant either.

1. Some X Box 360's WERE returned. Not recalled, but they were faulty.

2. The X Box control (the new slim one) isn't big. The old one was a ginormous. The new one is similar to the N64 contoler.

3. I'm no nerd, like I say. But Sony is having problems with one of its major jump off releases (Killzone) and they don't have a controller to speak of. Unless they retain the daul shock 2 (which they would be wise to do) they will not see a March launch this year.

4. In future, can you twats take into account that just because Sony (and Microsoft) slander each other, that does not mean what they say on their offical sites is FACT.

••••• is a dope example of recalls and problems. When the i•••• packed up, they offically denied they were recalling reported i••••, which later on they were found to be doing.

••••• also denied a problem with the battery. Later on they were found to be admitting that there was always a problem, they simply just didn't formally announce it on their websites.

Please take into account no company is 100% truthful.
    test
  11. gstain

gstain New Member

yeah no way the ps3 comes out anytime soon. from what i've heard, they might struggle to get it ready for fall. but i guess if ms could have a hodge podge launch, so can they
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

well....its not that simple.......the xbox is an experiment to microsoft....they are losing money on it......but are willing to take the risk for future possible gain.....sony on the other hand.....are relying on the ps3.....you gotta understand that sony is losing money in every market except the video game market....its the only thing keeping thier head above water.....they cant afford to fuck up....MS could fuck up from here to the next xbox and they can still walk away and brush the dirt off.......sony cant....sony is in deep shit if the ps3 doesnt do well
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

stupidity is you failing every fucking grade since kindergarden. Stupidity is you misspelling stupidity. What we have is difference of opinion on the release date.

You unlogical turtle-brain.

BOW TO ME!
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

WTF makes you such an expert on sony? Like you know how much money they have and shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    test
  15. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

Sony confirms online plans
    Rumours have been spreading for months now regarding Sony's new online multiplayer service for the PS3. Sony has confirmed that the upcoming Sony PlayStation 3 will have a live service. Earlier speculations indicated that Sony had no plans for online PlayStation3 compatibilities.

The new PS3 video game console will include such a service which will allow gamers to communicate, compete, and participate in live in-game tournaments.

The Japanese game giant has begun distributing a questionnaire to gamers regarding console online gaming. The questions are asking whether or not people find online play fun, and what kind of features they might like to be included in the PS3's Live service.
    its true when he says sony is loseing money its not bad in the short run. but by making the PS3 sony so hopping to gain money back fast and that will not happen. sony is using the idea of the PS2 with out a graphic card(PS2 GC and DC didnt use a graphic card they used and intergatve chip or what ever its called)well GC and PS2 made money by selling their console, well MS gain most of its money back from xboxlive and not all of its money.and why do you think MS didnt make alot of xbox360s, every month that pass will make making the xbox 360 cheaper. so sony will have a lack of PS3's if they are smart
    test
  16. RedIye

RedIye New Member

test
  17. LiQuiD6

lol......why dont you shut the fuck up you ignorant sack of shit....its called reading the fucking news you asshole......get the fuck outta my face you sorry piece of shit....i suscribe to media magazines on the regular which go into detail on whos making money....whos losing money......what markets are making money.....what markets arent....theres also a nice section in the daily newspapers called "business & finance"... .just cause your so fucking out of touch with business' and how they work doesnt mean im a fuckin expert...it just means your fucking ignorant on the subject....so shut the fuck up...or read up on the subject and prove me wrong........

god damn...i sware i hate faggots like you.....say something thats opposite of your expectations on some shit that your opinionated about with FACTS and you start bitchin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.