good news for you PS3 fans

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by xbox360, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

test
  2. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

dead link but if thats that questionaire that has resurfaced its old news
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I heard ps3 is dropping in march is that truth or rumor?
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

well seeing as how the design of the ps3 is still labelled as " concept" ..and seeing as how sony removed the PS3 game list from its site..and seeing as how there is still no controller..i highly doubt it will ship before novemeber of this year on ANY continent..and even if it comes out in nov..remember that probably will only be in japan and we wont see it till early-mid 07...
    test
  5. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

this is bullshit man, just get it out...people will buy it, lol

i mean, the first gen xbox 360 had to be recalled after its release cuz it was melting games after like 6 continuous hours....

damn you ps3....it'll be worth it though...although 360 is appealing with its controller having graduated from fat camp
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

huh?? the 360 wasnt recalled....and it wasnt melting games......wtf?? dog there was a percentage of less then 3% of bad xbox 360's........you believe the hype too much....lol

and the xbox controller graduated from fat camp a long time ago.....its called the "S" controller....its been the standard xbox controller for about the passed 3 years
    test
  7. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

even the 360 demo at my work killed itself
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

cuz yall prolly had it locked up gettin hot ass hell with not ventilation...this isnt a dam vcr..this is a computer..it needs air...ive seen that shit at wal mart and cats have it all sealed up tight and shit like morons...
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ dude you have a videogame complex. It's not like I wait day in and day out to see when the ps3 is coming out.

I just over heard that info and asked on it.

I went to toys R us today and they told me March 1st the PS3 will be out.
    test
  10. MyBlock11

MyBlock11 New Member

no possible way it will be out any time before april... and if your lucky it will be released by april. i would expect it til summer time/november maybe even december
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

dude the ps3 is comfrimed for march 1st.

I asked the motherfucker. You all really should get out more.
    test
  12. Embassy Sweetz

if u think its coming out in march..u really are a sony pawn....thats before E3..the biggest gaming convention in the world which is in may...go to sonys official site and see if u see a date ANYWHERE for ANY territory for the ps3...then come back here and apologize to me for being a moron...

LOL..i just noticed u said u heard that from a toy r us employee...

WOW...

ps3 in america no earlier than nov. 06...probably 07..mark my words...they dont even have a controller yet for christs sake...
    test
  13. headless verseman

yea, i could give a fuck, gimme a ps2, madden, ncaa, live, some war game, maybe hockey, maybe mgs, and im good.

shit, i play bond and perfect dark on 64 more then anything

but, the x box controller is similar in size to the state of texas, dont try and play that shit up. your HOLDING a ps2 when you play xbox

and, yea, it was shortly recalled, because it was straight up melting games, because they underestimated the nerds like yourself, and their ability to play straight until the games turn into salvdor dali paintings, and they then kill themselvs.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Fuck that site. Get off the internet Drive your ass to TOYS R US and recognize what I stated as the FACT!

March 1st, I will be playing playstation 3. I'm sorry to hear since you never go out that you'll be waiting until nov. 06th or 07th to play it. Honestly that is sad.
    test
  15. Embassy Sweetz

lol ok buddy..have fun playin with yourself..cuz thats all u will have to play with on march 1st...and lol@ u tryin to act like u know me or wat i do...grow the fuck up...and lol@ puttin toys r us's word over SONY itself...u ..are truly...a disgrace to humankind...
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

dawg they didnt recall that shit...the fuck are u talkin bout...and i love how other niggas in the gamer forum have the audacity to call someone else in the GAMER forum a nerd...gtf outta here...lol@ melting discs...god yall believe anything and any rumor....i think some of yall TRY to be stupid...
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Goddam that's some pretty harsh talk for indiffenrence over the release date of the ps3.

Grow up!

March 1st the system will be out.

Best buy has stated that also.
    test
  18. Embassy Sweetz

trust me it has less to do with the ps3 and more to do with my hatred and lack of patience for stupitity...
    test
  19. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

menaz, sorry man, you're wrong.....summer 06 launch in Japan nov. 06 launch in US....simple as that...and to the ignorant one talking about the Xbox controller apparently you've been under a tech rock for the past couple years cause the S controller has been the standard for the Xbox and the 360 controller is probably one of the best designed and most comfortable controller for a console yet....multiple tech sites agree....
    test
  20. headless verseman

under a tech rock, nah...i dont have xbox and dont know but 1 person who has one.

although i did just buy a 360, and wtf is an "s" controller, lmfao...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.