Good age to have kids?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

What do you think would be a good/appropriate age to start thinking about having children?
    :dunno:
    test
  2. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

What's the Best Age to Have a Baby?

In my opinion would be in your 20's and when you have a head on your shoulder and money coming in. Kids are expensive To be completely honest. After 35 you can have serious complications and harder to get off the baby eight... I won't be having kids anytime soon I will be 21 soon I just know I am not ready and can't support a newborn or any kids. I was hard enough being 9 years old and my mom having a stroke after 2 months of having my baby sister. I had to do yard work after school until 6-8pm at night making 5 dollars a hour just trying to help my mom and Sister and myself.. I am glad it happened because I wouldn't be the same and that wouldn't of teached me learn morals and respect.. She is now going be 12:) It all depends on if you are ready or not.

Always you protection no matter what unless you want Kids...
    test
  3. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I'm a strong believer in the importance of having a good kids to resource ratio. No younger than 27.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

I'm sorry to hear that about your mom. =( But situations like those force you to break into independance, which in your case is most admirable and commandable.

I agree, after a certain age there are many risks and complications involved, but I couldn't imagine having a baby before being around 30; I'm almost 23. And yes, one must be prepaired financially as well as emotionally to have a child, but also a stable environment.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

between 30-40

after that why would you wanna be bothered?

hell when im 45 im not gonna want to be changing diapers and whiping snotty noses, staying up all night listening to screaming and wimpering... did that already with my old roommate...
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

^^Interesting standpoint, I hadn't even thought about tolerance level versus age.
    test
  7. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

when you're ready. mature, with enough financial means.

I'm gonna have one in about 2 or 3 yrs
    test
  8. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

I tell my boys after 25 is a good age to start thinking about kids. This is if they are married/stable partner and have a job/house etc.

I myself was ready to be a mother @ 17yrs old. I don't regret it at all. But if I had someone to tell me to wait, I would have. I actually feel I was born to be a mother and that's really what my true calling was. I've had the pleasure to stay home with all 3 of my children--oldest will be 12 next month. Truly am blessed :)
    test
  9. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

Hats off to Nana
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

clearly 16
    test
  11. LeopardSpots

LeopardSpots New Member

I personally know way too many bitches with kids, I find they ruin your life especially if youre in your prime.

I'm well aware I shouldn't reproduce until I'm less selfish and stop drinking/smoking.

I wish other bitches would do the same tbh.
    test
  12. abzinthe

abzinthe let's get incredible.

No younger than 35, but no older than 29.

Seriously, fuck having kids.
    test
  13. LeopardSpots

LeopardSpots New Member

I agree with abz, I have friends with kids I'll chill with them but once that baby starts crying....it's yours gotta go peace.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

Most of my former classmates have families with one or two kids mostly, but I'd be mortified if I were to have a child right now. There is so much I want to do , see and experience before, because I would never want to blame my flesh and blood to be of me not being able to fulfill my life's dreams prior to having them. *<~ does that make sense?*
    test
  15. General Zod

General Zod Kryptic

In your twenties is fine
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

reading my mind lol
    test
  17. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

There is no perfect time. I have to two -10 yrs apart. There is no easy age. It was hard to adjust both times but you do it . Kids are the best. I'd have 100 if i didn't have to get pregnant again. I'm done now and all before 30.
    test
  18. Superman70

Superman70 edited

impossible
    test
  19. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Nothing is impossible!
    test
  20. babygal

babygal New Member

Exactly my feelings. I'd love to have a baby, but not it's simply not the moment.

I think the best moment is when you feel you have the resources and the time a child needs to have a nice childhood :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.