Golden Beats (Instrumental Mixtape for Artists) - DOWNLOAD

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by D Funkdafied, Oct 7, 2013.

1. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

You can download it here - http://www.dfunkdafiedbeats.com/download-mixtapes.html

This mixtape features a bunch of Hybrid Style Beats with mixed elements of many hip hop sub-genres. Dirty South, West Coast, Abstract, Alternative Hip Hop, Hybrid.
    Specially put together for you great artists to use for upcoming future projects.
    YOU SAVE $54.91 WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS MIXTAPE! Get 10 Beats for only $4.99! Completely ROYALTY-FREE! Beats are in MP3 format and contain one voice tag.

www.dfunkdafiedbeats.com
    test
  2. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

my man, you got the g-funk down pat. I will admit some of the shit has that "i've heard this before" vibe. but every things mad clean and you have mastered the genre. I'm not saying change your style or conform but with your talent you should expand your variety and individualism, find "that thang" that defines you from the other g-funk artists of yester year, feel me? Stay up though, don't stop doing what you do player.
    test
  3. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

Yeah bro thanks. But I don't just producer G-Funk, that was my original main genre but now I have more of an Abstract and Hybrid feel. Thanks

www.dfunkdafiedbeats.com
    test