Golddiggers or It's just me?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DYNASTY, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

I got money, a car, good job and i'm always fresh but how do you
    know when a girl likes you for you and not what you got?
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Don't buy her anything and see if she sticks around...Like, if you go out for dinner pay and what not, but don't be taking her to the mall shopping or getting her hair done ect until you know she's into you for YOU and not what you have or what you can give her...
    test
  3. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Dont Tell Her What You Got..

Gone
    test
  4. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

i agree with Short... dont do shit..lol.. if she start complaining about how this never happens and that never happens u never spend on her.. so forth and so on.. chances are.. she's not into you ..if u dont spend on her like talkin about... and she is still chillin.. and i mean dont really get her things for a min... some good months...and she's still with you.. then chances are.. she dont give a shit about if u get her gifts or not.. she's jus there for you..show shorty You instead of what you got....
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I agree.
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ ditto....plus, don't be flossin yo shit. I know i used to be wit n!ggas, and i didn't even know they had money till like a few months into the shit. you dont have to be flashy or flamboyant to be fresh
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Word!! She nailed it.

Most golddiggers are pretty vocal and upfront about it... their favorite words usually are "can I have...," "can I get...," "can you buy..."

Then you have the ones that drop little hints... "I'm thirsty," "I'm hungry," "I need a new outfit." "My bills are due and I have no money." "I would go with you to the game but I need to get this wig done and a sister don't get paid for another two weeks."

So you have to watch out for both.
    test
  8. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

word
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Short's right. Or flip the script... ask her for money.
    test
  10. badassyella

badassyella New Member

I dont think females solely go for you, because you have a nice car, good job, and some money...personality plays a big part...so does looks...so if you have those two, plus some $, then you seem to be the perfect package...and every girl wants one of those...

and do what they said^
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Chris Tucker would be perfect for me.

Cute and funny.
    test
  12. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

The easiest way to tell if a girl wants you for you is to run her down in your car and if she's still with you when she get's out of the hospital then you know she'll be with you forever.
    test
  13. Immure aka C-lo

Immure aka C-lo So Deep, Reside In Graves

since u balling u should buy u a 89 honda accord try to pull hoes with that who u ever u pull is a lady...that simple

well let me rephrase who ever u pull and looks good and u get to know and seems like she into u then 9 times outta 10 she is
    test
  14. DYNASTY

Word @ GhettoQueen.
    test
  15. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I guess the only way to really know is if she was around before you had those things... or if she sticks around if/when they're gone. Even if you refrain from spending money on her when you start dating, she could still just be using you as a nice armpiece... something to brag about and show off to her friends.
    test
  16. DYNASTY

True @ Eyes.
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah, I hate when they do that... because then they start telling you how to dress and stuff.

I went out with this girl in college once and I made the mistake of visiting her hometown with her... she took me everywhere... to her grandma's, her bestfriend's, her mom's house, etc... I felt like a newborn baby.

She was a drama queen, too, because when I finally broke it off... she was like, "so I guess this means I'll never find happiness" She would always say, "I believe we could have something powerful." And do stuff like storm out of the room whenever I made her mad. It felt like a soap opera.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Hey, fine ass men are hard to come by... I'd be flossin, too. Better to have her proud to have you on her arm than for her to have asked you to wait in the car while they ate dinner, right..?

I'm just fucking with you... I know how it feels to be paraded around like a damn trophy... I hope you got some good nookie, and if not then at least you got a trip out of the whole deal.
    test
  19. grinder

grinder New Member

I dont pay for shit, I dont pay for rent, I dont pay for utility, I dont pay for food, I dont pay for my college tuition or books, I dont pay my car note, I dont pay to fill my gas tank, I dont pay for dates, I dont pay for DSL, I did not even pay for this computer, all I do is fuck her until she cant take it anymore whenever she wants it and I treat her like she is a queen at all times, I still chill everyday on the block and drink and smoke with the boys but when she wants it she gets it. So what if I am her hoe----I turn around and take the money she gives me to treat yall girlfriends like they my tricks and I trick them out just like that. Now who is gangster>?!!!!!
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

True dat... I've had my share of trophies, too... dudes be noddin' and sayin' what's up to me like it's peace, when they know they just wanna check out my girl's ass when we walk by... I know, because I do the same thing. So just know that if you're out with your man looking sexy and he runs into an old pal and they're talking for awhile, it's because ol' dude is checking you out.

Yeah, I did... and that's when she started flippin' because I broke it off soon after... I mean, we weren't really like a couple or anything serious... just kickin' it, but she wanted to take up all of my time and it was my last semester... I had work to do... and she was tryin' to block the door and everything... true drama queen... I'm glad I broke it off when I did... had I lingered any longer, she probably woulda slashed my tires or did some other psycho shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.