Gold or Silver?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by MissBreezy, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

thats what she said
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

If the world goes to shit and I have food and you do not I'll tell you how much that Gold is worth - whatever I say it is.

If the world goes to shit and you have food I do not, I'll still tell you how much that Gold is worth, because I can kill you.

Good luck eating that Gold.
    test
  3. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Civilization is facade, you know that. If the world went to shit, men will become beasts. Would you feed me with the last ounce of whatever, or would you choose your child or member of your family?

Let's not pretend that we're so evolved and enlightened when we're not quite there yet.
    test
  4. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

"In wilderness is the preservation of the world"

We are, after all, wild animals.

Let's just say I am aware. I am prepared for as many eventualities as I can be. I am prepared to kill to save myself and my family. I am prepared to survive, and do what I must TO survive.

Every man for himself.
    test
  5. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

If the world goes to shit I would put a bullet in my temple before I worry about any of that barbarian survival crap. I go out on my own terms.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

1) She can kill you just as easily as you can kill her.
    2) Good luck eating lead.
    3) In the beginning of where all goes to shit, gold will be worthless. But soon after, once people start congregating again, there will be a need for a monetary commodity for trading purposes between peoples. Bartering, I'm sure will make a comeback, but all throughout human history, little has trumped gold in that regard. And highly doubt most people are going to shack up in salt mines.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I got gotted
    test