Going green.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

A friend of mine owns a company that installs solar panels, and from what he told me, he was contacted by the local authorities about a few installations that he preformed recently.

Apparently the owners have been growing weed and installed the solar panels, so that they wouldn't throw a red flag on the electricity bills for the all the lights. :funny:

I guess global warming and green initiative have really hit home.

:smokin2:
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if people didnt have to be sneaky and could be taught how to set up a proper grow there would be no problems with grow ops. But because people have to be sneaky they have to sidestep a lot of safety issues and try and grow quick and sloppy. It causes house fires and house condemnations from mould. But growing good pot isnt just like planting a seed of any other house plant. Its like a vegetable, it needs proper care and has a fairly distinct set of needs to be met for it to be top quality. Yeah you can just plant it and expect it to grow, but im talking about producing high quality indoor buds.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Then there's an alternative to that, with just doing what people in Colorado do and grow it in a national forest.

Another Large Marijuana Bust In Pike National Forest - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah they do it in the BC interior here aswell and a few places on my side of the border. I know some people (a group of 6) who were hiking in BC's interior and came upon a tennis court sized clearing full of marijuanna plants with 2 guys watching it. Im sure they cleared out of that location soon after... Sucks for them.
    test
  5. patrown

patrown student for life

damn.
    those guys are on to something though!!!

i thought YOU were going green.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.