Goin' to school high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by R3DRUM, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i dunno i used to goto school high a lot when i was in 9th grade, all that happened was i got VERY paranoid. i didnt do it last year and probably wont this year
    test
  2. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol i do it every monday and friday i smoke a fat 1.7 and smok it in the school senior parking lot ..we have guys at our gates but we just roll up to the gate with our windows up and just hittin the blunt ..but yea when i go to my first period everyone knows i smoked even my teacher but shes cool as fuck she buns too lol
    test
  3. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lol hell nah^@ ur teacher burning.. ive smoked at school like twice..until one of my dumbass boys..and this dude who had the blunt..got caught..they went behind the bleachers and the cop saw the..and he walked up on em smokin..so i dont smoke AT school no more..i just ride there smokin
    test
  4. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

smoked at school this morning...and ended up runnin into the police!!! fucked up shit!! red what school you go to?
    test
  5. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

oh hell yea you gotta be stupid as hell to smoke AT school.... you cant do that shit lol your just askin to get caught. we had the security guards drivon around on golf carts n shit, all the idiots smoking behind the trees or anything were always caught... just go on a roadie.
    test
  6. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i go to westover high man...down here in albany lol...far away from you
    test
  7. kaveh

kaveh New Member

LMAO

yeh same here, everyday before school.. we light up a blunt or somethin
    sometimes even in the hallways inside school we make an A P P L E or some shit and smoke a quick bowl before classes
    test
  8. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

CHEA CHEA!!...i just got my license a couple weeks ago..and drivin high is the greatest invention...and i dont get paranoid cuz i swear to god i drive better high..its fuckin great
    test
  9. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i remember i saw my boy smokin at the bus station one morning

mufucka is retarded as hell, cause it's basically in the projects, and the dtecs be there faithfully, i dunno if he got arrested cause i hopped on the bus, but ppls stupidity is just amazing sometimes
    test
  10. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

I took a final exam in college English Comp. zooted by accident once lol

best part is I got an A
    test
  11. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

i use to hate going to class high...

it felt like the teacher was starring at me constantly lol
    test
  12. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lol they i dontknow..cuz i usually spend the whole period drawing when im high
    lol
    test
  13. BigMacAttack59

BigMacAttack59 BigMacAttack59

I went to high school high a lot and now I'm in college....and still do that shit! haha, professors straight don't give a fuck. I got one professor thats a pot head he straight told us he smokes "now and then"...that dude come to class high too. Its a class that don't matter, but still that shits awesome. I love walkin round campus high as shit
    test
  14. Sage

Sage Active Member

lol i went to school high every day in hs from sophmore year on. Now that I'm in college, ...I went to school high today.

Last quarter I went to my math final drunk as fuck 30 minutes late, and didn't finish it. Then I cursed the teacher out. That shit was crazy.
    test
  15. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

I remember goin' to class high, It'd be the only way for me to stay durin' the whole period... throwin' papers at everyone, teachers would cuss my ass out.....
    test
  16. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

i used to go to school blowed everyday, not no moer tho

i smoked before school now, im only high like halfway thru first hour... then my buzz is GONE.. shits whack man... dunno why, i think its just the fact im AT SCHOOL lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.