Goin' to school high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by R3DRUM, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

every fuckin day son..*hits blunt*...holla baaaaaack at me if you feel me
    test
  2. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

Everyday But I Dont Just Hit The Blunt I Smoke It All Lol
    test
  3. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lol those stars equal present tense playa...i was hittin the blunt hwile typin lol..but i usually smoke 1 or 2 blunts with my boy on the way to school, so those first two period arE BLADDOW!!
    test
  4. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

let me tell you how bein high at school around ³³³³³hs that are sober...is funny as hell!!!! they be blowin my high!!!
    test
  5. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

high school high is the fuckin shit, but now im in college and i gotta take a bus there, so no l's for me...
    test
  6. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeah ima go to college just to party lmao...cuz graduating is enough for me neway..but yeah its a grreat way to start the day i think, makes me kinda positive and not so dreadful about goin to school...WEED HEALS LADIES N GENTLEMEN
    test
  7. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Yeah aint nothin' better than walkin down the halls blowwed watching everyone walkin' around in slo mo.
    test
  8. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

hell yeah son!..and them halls look like runways they look so fuckin long...iz great..and i love it when the teachers ask if ive been doin drugs n im all like...no im tired.and they cant do shit about it lol
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

wtf school u go to dog? at my highschool if they thought u was high they would take u in a white van to get u tested at the hospital usually.. some bullshit
    test
  10. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

im in georgia man...prolly way diff from shit up north..they shouldnt be able to do that..that have no proof of nothin..only reason they could do shit is if u ranked like dope.. plenty of excuses why ur eyes can be red...fuck them lol
    test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i didnt even go to high school. i went to school high. every day,.. fuckin everyone did
    test
  12. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i know right...i guess boys will be boys lmao...and some girls do it to...man my boy's sister.. a thuggish bitch lol..she could outsmoke anyone i know...did nothing but smoke n sell dope
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

worrd i go to school stoned every day..some days we even go there drunk..trippin on cid..crazy shit haha
    test
  14. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I come in class reekin' of some funk and teachers asking why me eyes are red.....i always come back with "no sleep last night" bullshit
    test
  15. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yep..i went to school drunk my freshman year and got arrested..me n three otha kids, we got narc'd on..annnnd some geek got his ass beat
    test
  16. Skribz

Skribz ..Pass That

yo i go to a catholic skool lol and me and my boy were sittin in the back of religion class one day, i wuz high as fuck and the dopest shit wuz that we were watchin a movie which meant it wuz time to zone out.. so im sittin there goin off in my own little world and my boy pulls out his calculator so im like ok wutever.. i look over 30 seconds later n hes sniffin yayo thru his pen off the calculator cover and i just burst out laughing haha i dunno how the fuck i didnt get caught.. so we had quite the time for the rest of class lol
    test
  17. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

Hell na....thats some fucked up shit!!! LMAO!!! red what school you go to?
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol i bumped a line in study hall one time.. that shits reallll simple to do, i just aint like doing it

and round chea if u got reasonable cause its enough to get u tested im preety sure-- iono, cause my hs was preety bad
    test
  19. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

damm high school haha that was fun but im in college now and its much better, just goin to class high wouldnt be worth it cus im payin for this shit, but as soon as that shits over u know it....
    test
  20. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

damn, i guess i missed it. i never went to school high when i was in high school.

i didnt smoke back then. i'd be too paranoid anyway. all those damn people.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.