God's Plan Sucks

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by NightmareEx, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

What you believe doesn't fall on my lap, I'm not here to present a case for you. Nor do I see a failure in identifying where you see an impossibility. If there's one thing I'm finished with, it's arguing about the existence of a so-called deity. I'm only presenting options. Life gives a more thrilling experience when I let myself be an opportunist.
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

We come in here knowing in advance that A: we won't be making any friends, and B: it'll be a stalemate. Regardless, it's good for the entertainment, lol
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@ MISSA

You mam, have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I do not know where to begin...

Believe me on this, you are not deprogrammed. You are very much in the mix of deception.

Thing is, you do not know it.

What religion ? Christ is not a religion. It's a truth that has been perverted, folded, bent and spit out in ways you have no idea...but you open your mouth and catch this filth and you think it's truth and you love it...and swallow it. all without any idea why.

You are marching along to your own captivity. And you have no idea, because this cage is your comfy home.

If you believe in evolution, I am sorry, you are not doing any thinking for yourself. You appeal to authority. Stop it. The truth is out there, go get it. Deception is broad, deep and very real.

UGH
    test
  4. MissAndrya

Interesting that you assume I have decided to not believe because of the word of others. This is not true. I was not fed 'perverted, folded or bent' filth. Of my own will I started questioning it. THAT, Coup, is breaking free of programming. THAT, is thinking for myself. I no longer assumed God 'was', simply because I was told so. I asked why. Nobody could answer to my satisfaction. My questions went deeper and deeper until I realized that it just could not be.

Evolution, imo, is more believable. I don't feel in any way that I know the truth, stating something like that with any conviction would make me sound as delusional an ass as you, when stating 'Christ is not a religion. It's a truth'.

I believe in evolution, but I also believe there is more to it's creation. I believe there may have been assistance. This is where you'll say 'Yes, of course there was, it was God'. And I'll reply....'That just isn't possible'. Not to my way of thinking, anyway.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

OK, if you believe evolution is more believable then I do not believe you that you are going as far as you can go. You are only hitting the mainstream walls. I know, you know it.

there are only a few channels in our engineered existence (in the world) that spit the evolution rhetoric, and you got it from them. I know it.

a. was it the schools ?
    b. the tv programming ?
    c. or the mainstream rhetoric ?
    d. the books ?
    e. the culture ?

probably all the above.

Honestly, where did you learn about evolution ? Just tell me simply and honestly. We both already know. If you really look, and study and honestly do it, you will know that God is more believable. But you have your work cut out for you, you cannot do it alone.

The universalism where a god might of jump started evolution is pure nonsense and all fits tightly under the humanist agenda. Learn it. Free yourself.

What is more believable:

In the beginning dirt
    In the beginning God

?
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ur just trading one thing that hasnt been proven for another thing that hasnt been proven and even worse cus the people that are trying to prove it, created it.
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

^^^ Categorically untrue. Do you theists get off on saying erroneous shit that you can't back up or something?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

I know you are under the impression that evolution is true.

Not that actually IS true.

Perceptions a doozy.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

And until one or the other is proven. You are doing exactly what me and coup are. Your just substituting one belief for another. You are putting YoUR faith into what in your perception seems the most probable. And to you one kind of animal changing into a different animal (long as a variable such as time is involved) just seems a easier thing for you to grasp within the reality you know.

Prob is.. the more u leaen about reality. The more u realize things like a God actually being probable becomes less and less improbable to reality.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

word. God is truth. We are born into a kinder-gentler type of slavery, sin and deception. For me, this was true, and being as the West is the same, others are born into this as well. Making it a common denominator for us all (the lower 99%ers).

You will grow up under this culture pressure that has been shown readily to be engineered by man, the 1%. Unless you find Jesus to pull you out, I don't care who you are, you're not getting out of it.

Trouble is things are very, very cloudy, confusing and the true story is being destroyed in the wake of time, false familiarity and sin. It's hard to get over the hurdle of deception. Praise King Jesus, in him you will climb mountain tops and see dirty valleys below.

word.
    test
  11. MissAndrya

Ah, now see....we learned both in school, however one had nothing to do with the other. This relates to something I mentioned in an earlier post about children being raised (or taught) to accept something as truth, not knowing any better. I was the same, that I admit, until not long ago when I really began to look at what it was I was taught to believe.

You may think you know your truth, but you are sorely mistaken. Imagine if all you believe in is suddenly pulled out from under you. Your world would shatter. I understand why you cling to it so tightly, the meaning of your existence depends on it. Your fragility depends on it. However, it is you who needs to be freed.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

Incorrect. The more I learn, the more IMprobable it becomes. It's not a substitution, it's a choice between the two. We were not thought into existence. That needs to be let go.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You wanted me to point out a lie? This is a lie. Stop lying, homo.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

I understand why you cling to it so tightly, the meaning of your existence depends on it. Your fragility depends on it. However, it is you who needs to be freed.

lmao.

I was raised an atheist, a prideful one at that. Probably more schooled in it than you are or will be. I was just saved not a year yet. So, let's be honest here.

I have a request from you and Nightmarex,

Can you please start a thread. PM Nightmarex and the both of you can work on explaining evolution starting from the big bang and how we got here today. uses evidence.

Also, trace back the social political connections to it from today to 500 years ago.

Until you start explaining how you think evolution works with evidence and examples things will continue to point to the truth. And it will as it has been since the Creation/.
    test
  15. MissAndrya

I don't care what you were raised as, you have fallen prey to the bullshit called God.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

says the girl with Satan's eye in the her avatar.

You know what ? The people that control your life, the people that pull the strings of government, the people that took down the towers, the BP oil rig, the people who killed Princess Diana in ritual sacrifice, the people who cause and engineer or society all worship lucifer...they know God is real...

They must be laughing at you, eating up the hype.

I still love you. So does the King. If you were to ever get real in life, now is the time. Time is short. Their will be no pre trib 2nd coming. He will come once, to set things right.

The real big bang is coming to a city near you.
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i am honestly interested in what your theory is
    test
  18. MissAndrya

LOL! The picture chosen is actually an edited black and white photo. It's only evil looking in the thumbnail size you see. Call it what you want.

Hype. That is what you are. A junkie high on the filth of lies. Your crutch is God, your addiction to him powerless. How people buy into this nonsense is beyond me.

I see change coming, a monumental event. Not orchestrated by what you believe in, but in something much more powerful.
    test
  19. MissAndrya

I will share said theory, once I get my footing on this site. I have given quite a bit of thought to it, and the more I do...the more likely it seems.
    test
  20. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

cool beans, you actually seem fairly smart, maybe you'll alter my system :jawdrop:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.