God's Plan Sucks

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by NightmareEx, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

FUCK i had a bunch of shit typed up and it got erased....ill give a short version

im glad you addressed this point but at the same time im not 100% sure on your exact beliefs regarding god.

i dont believe in the spirit as it is usually told. i am more open to this concept though of people having a connection that is unexplainable as far as i know.

i again dont like this "plan of god" you use as you are giving god human characteristics but until i know your exact beliefs i wont fully address it
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

pretty much god to me is/was the concept or idea of absolute everything, and that absolute everything couldn't exist in it's state of perfect balance because it realized that unbalance is also part of everything, and this auto triggered the question that we're living the answer of, the split that caused the big bang...in the form of physical natural human that are living a symbiotic relationionship with our spirits, and our spirits are actually the "collection vaults" of the fractilized god, the split conciousness of the original, and this physical side is the absolute everything in the form of possibilities and probabilities, the reason for "psychic" foretellings and things too perfect to just be random coincidence, is because the spirits inhabiting us, learning from us, are doing nearly infinite calculations on what will, and what should happen, and try to influence us into noticing things that cause us as humans to think, which then in turn allows them to become more complete

when i say god's plan, i don't mean like, predestined details, i mean the plan of scientific possibilities

this is from my "gospel of dan" which is just a short collection of the main beliefs i hold, and the reason to why, some of it is sort of hard to read 'cause it was written in a blind fury after coming out of mushroom trips and/or sober meditation...but here is the part that breaks it down "quickly"

link >> http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1297055-gospel-dan.html

test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

And? I don't remember where I said any of this, nor why I would think so. I was merely replying to your wish to deal with a compartmentalized set of beliefs instead of a different set of thoughts.

Perfect. You have a stance.
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You realize this appeal to emotion literally does nothing right? To try and put a being that is supposed to all encompass everything as some sort of concerned father who wants nothing but a relationship (see: belief in and praise of irregardless), but can't be bothered to say anything himself but uses a near illiterate middleman instead. Your heart's probably in the right place, but it merely does more harm to your cause. You're simply making the contradictions and hypocrisy running rampant in the bible more glaring and obvious.

Also, why do you assume I'm just some scorned believer who's mad at god? lol I don't believe he exists. This thread simply served to point out how poorly executed the plot of the bible unfolds. Not someone merely frustrated with god and is somehow just searching for his "love". lol come on now.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

This is coming form the wisdom of man. This is a great example of how a fool thinks and what fools do. Trying to bring God down to his understandings. What's humorous here is that Nightmare may think he has just intellectually proven God wrong with his complete ignorance of God's word, which he foolishly mistakes as superior. What's interesting here is that he is scoffing not at the God of the bible, because he shows no understanding of it. So who is he talking about ? The god he created for himself ? Probably.

I understand fully the humanist religion, it's bells and whistles. I was a practicing evolutionist for years. I get it. Got it. Knowing both sides I know which is true, but a fool only lives in his folly. No shock he does not grip the Bible even if he does not believe it. Actions. Speak. Loudly.

II Peter 3
    Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

There are people who actually scoff at Gods word. We see them here in the sanctuary all day long, and this line of reasoning is an old, tried hat. If this is his best argument, then certainly he is not even worth contracting stomach muscles to laugh at. Though Jesus still loves him, he is there for all. Always.

The woods are full of Nightmares. The reason they scoff is because of their lusts and not their science. And what it all boils down to is that they do not want God telling them what to do. Scoffers say,

Where is the promise of his coming ? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they are willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water
    II Peter 3:4-5

In the Greek, ignorant means dumb on purpose (lol) The scoffers are dumb on purpose. Ignorant of the creation and how the earth was standing out of the water in the water. And they are ignorant of the creation, the flood and the coming Judgement.
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yea, that's about right. You sure showed me! You are quite the warrior for god. So knowledgeable, with your air tight arguments. I'm in awe, really. *rolls eyes* :funny:
    test
  7. Coup d'état

All praise to the truth, the way. All glory, all of it, to God.

I think I've suffered the confines of the evolution matrix dichotomy for a long time for a reason...God wanted me to tell you the truth, he uses the weak.

There is a false dichotomy between the humanist religion of evolution (all 5 steps of it) and tha of science. Meaning, there is no relationship. This is where you stumble and where you might not ever get back up. Your appeal to man, his wisdom and his propagated gurus is a major set back for you. Man does not create god. God creates us. Up is down down is up in your world view truly. Are you starting to see this ?

No man is an expert in anything. There is none wise. Man gives other man titles. This psychologically factor is very important to understand if you are ever to get over your humanist hurdle. Something you are facing in your life right now I see. Guess what ? you are not the only humanist. They are a dime a dozen. Deception is large, deep and board. Don't feel special, feel like a fool, repent and get to Jesus.

How old are you ? I bet 21-24 somewhere.
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

For as sickeningly condescending as you are, you are equally predictable. You are under the illusion that you *have* something the non believer doesn't. You are simply projecting your arrogance. Well, guess what fool? Ignorant ass creationist scum peddling enslavement disguised as "salvation" are a dime a dozen as well. Most all of them are LITERALLY criminals.

Again, I have told you before but it bears repeating. I am NOT impressed with your long winded pseudo intellectual bullshit. You write, by far, the most per post but you have nothing of substance. The dogma of your cult has blinded you to your own potential brilliance, as you would probably have some interesting ideas if you took your head out of your ass.

Do you think making offensive assumptions (on top of never meeting your burden of proof) will win you converts? lol You're seriously a goddamned joke. You are right about one thing: "deception is broad and large" and you, are an excellent example of malicious deceivers. You most certainly would be ashamed of your words, if you only possessed any.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

LOL Sorry I don't impress you, I'm not out to do that.

Ok so let's get real here. This not about being smart, or being the best forum argue person. This is about truth dude. Why can you see what I'm saying ? Let's not even talk about God for a second. Let's just stick with what the humanist/atheist/evolutionist try to answer in the absence of Him. No God for a minute...

1. you still have an origins story
    2. you still have a after death story
    3. you still have an explanation for existing

I really do think you are missing the point either on purpose or that you not familiar with anything beyond what you have been socialized around/ indoctrinate with. I know, I've grew up in the same culture, I really do know what's being taught to the kids and why. I know the agenda, I see it.

So, your belief that we evolved has absolutely no evidence whatsoever and is actually quite absurd to believe in if you really examine it -everything. The history of the pioneers of evolution, the political ...blah everything.

It does not hold up or is it defensible scientifically. If you see this then you may see the agenda behind it. Good. Start going back and find out more. You will only end up in one spot, because there is only one truth. If you don't believe in God, that's your choice complete. I'm not here to make you believe. I am here to try and show you your road blocks of evolution and to see what they really are.

It is VERY hard to get over the concept. That is understandable. If you are honestly searching for the truth, I mean HONESTLY, you will find it. Start with who runs this world...that rabbit hole will take you all over the place. I mean that.

peace.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I'm interested in how you've drawn this conclusion. more-so how does my empathy towards the "lost" expose these thing's more?

I assume that you were a scorn believer b/c all your gripes were like

"god doesnt make any sense"
    "if god loved us then why does it seem like he doesnt"

all those plans you presented as being "sucky" are mere theory on your part.
    can not be empirically proven and their ins't enough substantial evidence that gods plan sucks. b/c like all plans we won't truly know the worth of them until the final result.

:beat:
    test
  11. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Thinking for oneself does not mean following the word of another, or quoting scripture or quotes from other media. Boring, and non productive. Also not proof.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

If there was something real to believe in, I would. But that's why we are discussing it, no? Because I fail to see how it's possible God exists?
    test
  13. MissAndrya

LOL...no hatred involved, not sure where you got that. Just too many things don't make sense so I question it. Until those questions are answered, I fail to see why I SHOULD believe.

As afore said, I have a different, and more believable (to me) theory of our existence.

And how often I post or how many times is hardly proof of anything. I work 12 hour days, so come in when time allows.

P.S. Kindly leave such small and unimportant topics such as your dick out of this thread.
    test
  14. MissAndrya

My thoughts exactly. Amen Breathless, lol
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

U fail to see how its possible ey?
    test
  16. MissAndrya

Yup, that's what I said.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You're the one who said he had to make up his own. Why am I being blamed?
    test
  18. MissAndrya

No blame. Honest. I was referring to any and all claims of proof. The same arguments are used over and over, but nothing of substance has come forward. Simply saying 'the universe exists, therefore there is a God' etc., etc. is not proof, only another theory. Believers have no physical proof, so therefore cannot prove. I believe that following a religion and it's sanctions, rituals etc. is a form of brain washing. Many are introduced to religion at a very young age and know nothing else. Of course they are going to believe in God, they haven't been given the option not to. They teach religion in school, but what about teaching them to question it? My point, is this is not thinking for oneself. Step back and have a really good look at what it is you believe in. What you are praying to. It's an empty space...for lack of any other description given. No physical being. I just happen to think there is something else, something more to the story of our existence. What is coincidence to some, is a miracle to others. I'm just not the type to settle on something because the majority of others do. I'm a skeptic by nature, and need answers. Those answers (to me) cannot be found in the bible, or prayer or God, because those are the very things I am skeptical about.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

the atheist are such amateurs...ugh. It's like talking to first graders. It's a strong indication of their programming. They all sound like robots. ^

They read like the front cover of skeptic magaizne...lol And that is such propaganda man.

LOL I'M SO TIRED OF IT.

What to do ? What to do ?
    test
  20. MissAndrya

Programming? More like deprogramming.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.