God's Plan Sucks

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by NightmareEx, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

idk.. i don't find it offensive to take all the man made labels off god.. i follow jesus..

i wish everyone would follow king jesus..

but i can not force them..

and forcing them will only push them away

we have to draw them neigh
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I was raised praying every night. Not religious, per se, as we didn't go to church, but believing. What changed my stance??

Simple: Thinking for myself.

You can't make sense of something that doesn't.

If there is a God, then he is one hypocritical, sadistic, sick son of a bitch.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

he doesn't possess any of those traits:

Who is God... He is Knowable.

Who is God... He is Approachable.

Who is God... He is Creative.

Who is God... He is Forgiving.

Who is God... He is Honest

Who is God... He is Capable

Not to say that the way you feel isn't 100% real to you..

i just don't see how one can be those thing's and the thing's you mention'd.

unless he trully is omni-potent
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

that's were you're for some reason still thinking inside the religion god box...
    look, i came to my conclusion of what god is before i ever even thought of religion and church shit...
    what i was saying about bible god and god god, was that the bible has a flawed portrayal of god...everything does, i do too, it is required in the physical being/god relationship...just, mine is far less flawed because the conclusion is drawn with flawless logical and absent of hypocrisy...there is no law of god, there is no thought of god, there is no god in god...but, i was being facetious in saying the the true obviousness of god in it entirety of everything would share Nightmare's opinion of the bible's portrayal of god being redundantly fucked up...

yes, exactly, but it is also the equal opposite of each of those terms, and at the same non-time, none of them, because it is now us, god doesn't exist in god's impalpable realm anymore, it is fragmented and contained willinillily amongst our souls, which have little influence on us, and are essentially just a data collection tool that god is under-subconciously using to figure out why it doesn't remember that it knows how to get back.

Get it?
    and no, that's not rambling, every double and triple negative is meant correctly
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

lol. ya. as if that hasnt been done. and to a much higher degree, by many more people, of many more cultures, throughout the historocity of men
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

even darwin towards the end of his life bagan to reneg on much of his earlier ideas. look it up.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i already told u his children deny that. it was just a rumor and it was published decades after he died.
    test
  8. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

Co-sign
    test
  9. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

Bold face lie
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Ha, then niether is your half assed understanding to even make those judgements in the first place
    test
  11. MissAndrya

You should try it.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

And yet, you have said nothing. One: This is all based on the assumption there IS a God, an assumption I do not share. Second, this is still not proof. I wonder why it is so difficult to prove Gods existence, would that be because he does NOT exist? The bible is a pretty good fairy tale.

Basically, based on belief, we were 'thought' into existence by God. No hands to mould us, just 'POOF', and here we are. This non seen, non heard deity (who is beginning to remind me of a simple breeze) just has a thought and that thought comes to happen. Are you for real? complete absurdity.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's wonderful! Now that you have begun thinking for yourself again, you can believe in anything you want to. Including God, if you want to.

You can try if you want. It just takes a bit more of that thinking for yourself. But if you want to take the easy way out, that's fine too.

I try not to think in such a destructive manner. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Whats easier? Going with the crowd, believing whatevers fed to you, an not being ridiculed for what you believe, or the latter. So to me thats not thinking for yourself, thats more of a seeker sensitive thing
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

So what you're saying is that he is thinking for himself, and you've only ever been able to address what you think the God of the Bible is.

Keep up the good work. :funny:
    test
  16. MissAndrya

Seriously. Because I decided to step back and actually pay attention to what I was doing, question it, research it and decide that I needed more proof in order to believe that God existed at all...hardly means my views are in tunnel vision.

Whether it's God God, or bible God, I don't believe in either one...so what's the difference? I don't believe either are possible, nor likely. There are to many unanswered questions, too many deniable details and not enough (or any) viable proof.

In short. There is no God.

I mentioned in another thread that I have a different belief. When I have the time, I'll make a thread on that.
    test
  17. MissAndrya

I don't give a shit what others think whether I believe or not, so that is a moot point, and an unsuccessful attempt to get me going, lol
    test
  18. breathlesss

not poof and we were here, bang, and a big one at that...and then 15 or so billion years of science later, yea, here we are

posting at 11 pm, and then coming back 6 hours later and posting twice in 2 minutes, is not getting you going?

You want proof for my view of god...the fact that the universe exists is proof of god according to all science, nothing pops into existence...aside from the frothing balance of subatomic particles (i think they are always there, but we just don't know how to observe them yet, or maybe way the subatomic particles "phase out of this dimension" they are just changing their properties constantly between normal and a sort of "dark particle")

but, any conceptions you have in a deep rooted hatred for religions gods (i don't blame you) is hindering you from even the possibility of what god could possibly be/have been, and still be in line with all scientific knowledge we have...and that is why you should believe my theory and tithe 42% of you income to my dick

Thanks memento, couldn't've said it better myself
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

Breathlesss- "the fact that the universe exists is proof of god according to all science, nothing pops into existence"

^^^ i hate when people say that shit its complete bullshit. i could easily say "then where did god come from" and the average moron will say "dude he's god he just is". thats not prove at all i didn't expect u to say crap like that which brings me to the next guy....

BP- "Whats easier? Going with the crowd, believing whatevers fed to you, an not being ridiculed for what you believe, or the latter. So to me thats not thinking for yourself, thats more of a seeker sensitive thing"

:funny: :funny: :funny: a christian thinking for himself :funny: :funny: your not allowed to have an opinion on gods plan its blasphemy :scared:
    test
  20. breathlesss

i know how redundant it is jay bee, it's not really proof, but it's the only logical result from what has thus far been shown to never be able to happen, things popping into existence....and i'm not saying it popped up planets and shit...the thing that "god" popped into existence was the "matter" of the big bang, and god existing has no accordance to refuting any science...

i know that the "nothing pops into existence" thing is the archetypal cliche...but, this is the thing that soldified it for me, and until science shows that matter and be created from nothing, it's not going to change the, to me, fact of "god"'s existence, and through my meditation and soul searching and physically interacting with people through a mental level (me and a lady friend were trading colors and emotions, and sending the results to eachother via email as a test, many times, and they came out 100%, every fucking time, that shit actually freaked me out for a while, but i have now come to terms with it) and other experiences with unexplainable things on the spirit level...the thoughts i was literally given during deep states of dissociation, and then going back over them on a humanized, logical level, this is the truth i have come to

but i still understand it is not really proof, you can't prove something by means of it's false opposite, but really, there is something else, and we as humans aren't supposed to understand it, that is part of the plan, the plan for god to keep being able to physically experience, the plan to keep itself from remembering why it chose to forget what it's known all along
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.