God's Existence = Not Relevant

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by NightmareEx, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Accept that theres proof of micro evolution
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Proof of Micro Evolution is Proof of Evolution.

What are we going to have to wait 100 000 years of recorded history to see the changes before people like you will admit to it?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Its not proof we have a common ape ancestor no.
    However it is proof for a common ancestor could spring soo many varients of
    Melanonin.
    test
  4. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Its proof that animals change.

.... Shit just have faith its true. Its not like Religious people use logic or reason anyways.

I dont see how its easier for you to believe man came from clay than from another primate.
    test
  5. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

i don't get why people can't believe in evolution and God
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Because the creation story tells a very different series of events than the natural world explanation. According to the bible, water and plants were created before the stars and sun (also a star, also a fact the bible gets wrong). Everything we know about reality says this is ludicrous. Also the implication of god creating ALL winged creatures and ALL creatures in water at the same time go against evolutionary principles. I have more notes in my bible about this (yea I got one of them fuckers), but I'm gettin tired.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

If the bible made any mention of it i would have no problem doing so. Thinking that could be why. At least it would of my central options. But as it stands even our most suficticated aging technology carbon dating is shotty at best so no we do not know for sure of any of this. Earth age, evolution, age of mankind. All it is really is an informed guest. Which isnt far off in the exertion of faith need to believe that God exists
    test
  8. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

nightmare, you're confusing my 'believe in evolution and God' as 'believe in evolution and every written word in the bible'
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

they were in the presence of God. He created the sun it came from him. So no it doesnt matter when the plans were created because he was the nuritiment. Like it says we dont eat food alone but recieve nuritiment from the word of God. In verse 3 when it says God
    Seperated the light from the darkness. Meaning good an evil. There was no death till sin and there was no sin before adam. So death wouldnt have existed or been a reality it became that. It never came from God. God is light and more than enough able to give life to plants if he gave it to men. The plants and the sun were both made (threw whom all things that are made could be made)
    Plants dont die in heaven nor does it require son (god lights up the heavens, god is light) there is no death its not reality there. Its only a reality here.
    Because were somewhat seperated fron God it requires an alernative energy to survive. Not when ur in his presence.
    test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

In the future, do not address me with nonsense like this. Seriously. I don't enjoy wasting my time reading a regurgitated sermon.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Thats where ur wrong its not a sermon. I know it as fact. U just dont. That doesnt bother me much. However when it happens i deffinately dont want u claiming U never heard it before pointin ur finger over at me like i didnt say anything.
    test
  12. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

if you know god exists as fact you're not believing
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

I had to go thru a stage of faith before revelation like anyone else
    test
  14. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

Because people are that pathologically black and white.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it is far from faith. its evidence. carbon dating can be called shotty just as forensics can be called shotty. maybe its not 100%, its very very close, but its far from an outrageous claim. "informed guesses" is what an intelligent man bases every action on
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

This is a huge problem I have with Christianity specifically. Even if you have no evidence, at SOME point you claim truth. What's more dishonest than that?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Nothing dishonest. Its experience.
    test
  18. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

you all need to quit confusing believing in god and believing in the bible...

i believe there is a god
    i believe a guy named jesus existed

i believe the bible is 99% fucking stupid in terms of history, either it is flawed, or irrelevant, it's about what was said, not where it was said at and by who

I believe jesus performed miracles in the sense of way of life type teachings, not that water walking shit...he "cured" lepers by telling them to wash their asses, he was friends with fishermen, and most likely he new how to make wine, by using the yeast from the bread bakers which he also knew

I also believe in some of the ancient alien theory and the factual evidence of evolution

I believe in logic
    test
  19. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

People who look at the natural world and are content to say "that's all there is" are mistaking their pointed finger for the moon.

Objectivity can answer the questions of the physical world.

Deeper truths need to be found subjectively.

But religion should never step on the feet of science or be coerced on anyone.
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, no you do not. There are so many contradictions in the beliefs you just posted, logic could not POSSIBLY be among them.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.