God's Existence = Not Relevant

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by NightmareEx, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Half the things they are saying are made up. An other things like noahs arc they are adding onto the actual claims. Like every species thats ever existed, i mean really.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

So now ur going from genisis a story of creation to noahs arc the story of the flood. First find the story of noahs arc then ask. It does NOT say

They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

2 different topics.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Yes he sent out a dove to see if there was dry land. Does not say every bird was on the arc. Or was nessicary.

Original kinds. The original set that brought forth what u see today.
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

smh

NightmareX is such a sensitive kooch.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Stalker now? :funny:

Little faggot butthurt still? I've never seen someone hang so tightly onto my nuts so quickly. You're making Dex jealous loser.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

weren't you the one who neg repped me 10 times because i said Drake was garbage? :funny:
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Hahahahaha.

The "original" animals or whatever the fuck your stupid ass is trying to say, would not have evolved into the animals of today (because evolution is how the world REALLY works) if 6000 years you twat.

The measurements in the bible could fit a region's worth of animals, MAYBE. But the whole world flooded (allegedly).

Also the impossibility of the story (and you being in denial about that) isn't relevant anyway because the story was plagiarized by older work. Try again retard.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Weren't you the one who "threatened" me "mess with my itty bitty health" like you were some kind of rep gangsta? And then got his little feelings hurt when it took me like 2 reps to dive bomb your shit into the red? Yea, you were. And then weren't you the one who probably went begging and pleading for more "ammo" against me? GTFO faggot. With your 20 rapmusic.com forums posts PER DAY.

Get outside, get some pussy or money...or SOMETHING that doesn't have to do with this website. You're probably pale and weak, get some sun too.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

bump.
    test
  10. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

God I feel bad for you relegious people...no sense of rational thinking or proper logic.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  11. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

The lack of belief in evolution is on your shoulders. You admit to micro evolution of these genus's & their "kind" but claim its something else.

What im not allowed to quote Genesis when looking into Noah? You, the person who has thoroughly read the bible, is the one who claimed is was just creatures who walked upon the land. I quoted Genesis where it says God commanded the collection of FOWL/BIRDS of every kind as well.

Im willing to learn at least so as I can throw it back in your face at the hilarity of it all. Your still holding onto one of the first posts. Yet in no way having answered or given proof of the several other examples i gave.

Guess thats the reason why nothing has ever been disproven in Christians eyes.
    test
  12. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

i believe in God, i believe in Jesus

i also believe in evolution

i don't conform to religion though

about noah's ark, this is hard to believe, even for me, a person of faith

but, if you think about the world as a much smaller place back then, i mean the population of both people and animals would be a lot less than today

also, life, human life anyway, might have been confined to a much smaller place too (geographically speaking)

and payback's explanation of 'primary species' might be enough to make noah's story possible. as in due to evolution, saving 100 species might be enough to still see 10,000 species alive generations later (numbers are just examples)

then the logistics and everything else needs to be explained, so providing enough water and food for all of them, keeping them from eating each other

a lot of theories could be suggested, maybe some sort of desalinization of the sea water, maybe fishing plus dried foods, maybe God provided, i don't know

basically, noah's ark is a stretch, but i'm still not convinced enough to just dismiss it as bullshit

about Jesus walking on water, well it's Jesus, i'll just accept that he could do whatever he wanted

i can't remember the other things being argued about in here

someone make 1 post wit all the topics of contention
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

We feel worse for non relegious.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Not in refetence to which animals were actually present no. Sorry.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Meet the man who?s re-creating Noah?s Ark - TODAY People - TODAY.com
    test
  16. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Human logic has extreme limitations.
    test
  17. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Yes Primary Species might be explained away IF they/he believed in evolution. The majority don't. Or they reword it to say that evolution is Gods long term plan so he doesnt have to create anything else or watch over the Earth every second of every day.

I understand that the World known to the people of the Bible was possibly much smaller. People still existed elsewhere. Animals as well. But God commanded all the land walking beasts and cattle as well as birds of every sort to be collected. God knows how many there are right? If he was only targeting a small area around where Noah was then he wouldnt be talking in such grandiose terms. The story of the Flood is told to us as a GLOBAL flood. When it most likely was a local river flood. For instance even if all the ice around the polar ice caps where to melt the world water level would only rise several hundred feet. It would be quite something to see, but it would in no way be even close to topping the highest mountain as Genesis claims.

The logistics are still quite daunting no matter how you look at it. For one God didnt give Noah any food or water he ordered him to collect and store enough for the trip. Of course it did rain for 40 nights so its possible that was enough to fill their stocks up, but the waters didnt recede for about 1 year. So it had to last. Its more about keeping food safe for several hundred/thousand animals.

Well the point of this thread was supposed to be proving through science or at the very least logic that things in the Bible were true or not.

Saying I believe Jesus did it cause the stories of Jesus (in many cases written decades after Jesus died) said he could do that is illogical. Superman is real, I read a book about him, he can fly and see through walls and stuff. You can't write about something if its not true.. OH WAIT... Its called Fiction.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

I believe some evolutory things. Like a set of birds could eventially create what u see today depending on location, food, an stuff like that.

Doesnt mean i have to think a man came from a species of monkey.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

An the latest books written were no longer than ad 70
    Most of the books were written by the eye witnesses.
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Only, you DO have to accept evolution as a whole or else you are a hypocrite (you're a hypocrite anyway, but that's besides the point). Macro evolution is mircro evolution on a broader scale.

Also, the historicity of Jesus.

[youtube]9lnFobYlsF4[/youtube]
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.