God's Existence = Not Relevant

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by NightmareEx, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

having a few details that are historically accurate and being the HOLY word of the LORD is a HUGGGE jump. some people seem to think if there are stories that can be proven in the bible then that makes the whole thing true. just as a story of a lake turning red isnt a plague as people back then may have said, but can be linked to deprivation of oxygen causing a bacteria to kill those inhabitants. maybe if we had more historically accurate details of these stories we will see a different story. DEMAND DETAILS YALL.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

typical. Again ur reduced to looking dumb as shit.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Seeing as though science is still only grasping at straws in terms of creation. U have nothing here.
    Validitity of noahs arch? Really. I have plenty of links for reference for this. Not only that but its the biblical story that jumped off the actual scientific inquiry to the real evebt of the global flood. So again u got nothing.
    Unrealistic lifespans...in contrast to what? Now? No u an every other science category has nothing to disprove anything about the lifespans of original mankind. Sorry.
    Contradictions in stories? Again name some.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

THats ignorant as shit jay. If it was we wouldnt be having an argument over it. Nothing has EVER been disproven ever. Yet everday things wihin it are PROVEN. An seeing theres soo much objection to it, shouldnt have there been something, anything by now proven to be false. Id say so.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

How about we go with both?

Until you actually REFUTE one thing, ANY thing I say, you have nothing else to say to me. Ah well, time to go get drunk. Enjoy being mentally challenged.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I didnt even have to find a resource to shut down ur dumb objections. So until its nessicary ya go ahead and continue to quote urself. That should work on someone perhaps.
    test
  7. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Maybe you could find some sources. It might help your cause.

Please point me in particular to the studies proving walking on water, turning water to wine, resurrection after 3 days.

"Nothing Has Ever Been Disproven"

You mean like Earth being flat. Or Earth being the center of the Universe. Or the Sun being 17 miles from us. Or 6000 year old Earth (don't give me that time dilation bullshit).

Or the Story of Noah's Ark unless it was a spaceship/dna bank, if you believe evolution to be a crock then the estimated 10 Million species currently alive would have had to been collected all at one point by Noah. Two of Each from all around the world. So 20 Million animals on a ship for 40 days. With only Noah's family to take care of them all.
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

In this case your original quote stands on it's own. It's enough of a joke that I don't have to do anything to it. You are either literally retarded, or you are such a horrible pathological liar it might as well count as a mental illness.

Refute something I said, or get your stupid ass out of my thread. Jesus Christ, are you like 8 years old?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Were u not here for all the earth being flat stuff its prolly still a few pgs back. 2 Does it say the earth is 6000 years old or mankind. Nothing in the bible says the earth is the center of the universe or the sun is 17 miles aways from us. Comon snow dont loose the sense i know u got. But just makin shit up an crediting it to the bibles rediculous as nightmare. How bout this. Read it, then if u got questions post em up. Cus just makin up dumb shit aint helpin the case either. Smh

10 million land dwelling mammals huh. Sure about that. I know ur not so if u want to really address the issue again lets start with some solid fuckin fact. How many original land dwelling 'kinds' of species were there. Birds, fish, reptiles and bugs need not apply. And we mean original species from which we know all species we know came. And by the way its proven they can be traced back to 1 pair of relatives.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Fuck u. Back UP something u said. Then maybe ill fuckin refute it. Rediculous man.
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

First of all, you can't be honest about anything. At first I thought the fact that you are a massive liar was ironic. But it's consistent with being Christian so much, I just take it as it is now.

And I laid it out there, so it's your turn to refute, you tool. If you don't you're just conceding that you can't make a case other than "nuh uh", which I wouldn't doubt.

You fail.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

And actually Snowy is being generous, since as of the turn of the 21st century it's estimated that about 1% of all species that ever existed actually exist now. So 6 thousand ish years ago there would have been MORE species than there are now. And not everything that can live in water can survive a flood you imbecile. Think of the salt water that would contaminate fresh water (of course, you didn't think of that).

Now nevermind all the FOOD the animals would need to survive on for 40 days, especially since animals like to eat other animals. Let's talk about how much WATER would be needed ON the fucking arc for the animals to drink. Millions, upon millions of animals all needing water EVERY DAY. Can't drink the water in the ocean. Did they catch rain water? lol with WHAT?

Thinking about the story of Noah's arc, only someone forcing themselves to ignore reality could possibly believe it.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. snowy

Whatever not written in bible but held as truth by its authors of the day.

I dont recall it being refuted at all.. Ends of the Earth, Four Corners of the World, All visible from one point, Four pillars holding up the sky. That hebrew letter only says circle, they thought the Earth was like a flat plate. The circle is a 2 dimensional object, ie flat.

Ok it says going by genealogical history of Man its only 6000 years old. Where as we know Homo Sapiens first appeared 200 000 years ago.

Well I said species. Just mammals you'd still be looking at easily 5000, minimal. But even with just those the numbers would make it impossible unless Noah's Ark was as big as a modern day cruise ship. And I dont see why reptiles would be excluded, if anything their cold blooded nature would have made them the #1 type of animal that needed help.

How about Psalms 93:1 "The Lord reigns, he is clothed with majesty; The Lord is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established so that it cannot be moved."

Cannot Be Moved. Tectonic Plates? Or Earth hurdling through space. In reality it never stops moving.

In Genesis 1:16 says "And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."

This implies that the moon is a light source where as we know it to just reflect the suns light. Something you could see Biblical writers making an error but God...

Mark 13:24-30 “But in those days, following that distress, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken."

The stars will fall from the sky. Now this could be easily misconstrued for meteorites but God doesnt let Mark in on the secret that stuff falling from space arent automatically stars.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Havrnt lied once. So change the subject to something that WILL take the convo somewhere else.
    Im mean seriously. Only reason yall even accept jesus as being a real person is that we fuckin know that shits true! Otherwisr yall'd be denying that he ever walked the eartg either.
    For real.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Quit playin fukin word games. I never said in fact no one ever said all the species that ever existed were ON the arc. However of the original KINDS of animals its been calclated. An its fuckin 20,000. To get everything u see today. Oh ya and the dimensions have been calculated that it was possible. So until u cone up with a actual question from the actual bible. Quit talking without at least actual substantiallity to ur claims.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

exactly what i mean . Ur just applyin stupid shit that people "of the time period" thought an saying its in the bible and your wrong. Thats like saying everyone from british columbia is gay and so that includes u. Lol
    But just because a majority of fags may reside in bc doesnt make everything and everyone from bc gay
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

But people like u are gonna apply the attribute to u and make u try an defend urself when it was never true in the first place.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Btw ull sure answer a whole lot more of ur own questions if u consider the verse IN CONTEXT. (Thats the relationship between the verse and what the rest of the chapter is touching on. Who was talking and who were they talking to. The bible is a book of letters to people and churches. What was the culture, how was the original hebrew used in contrast to the way we see it translated today.)

Damn this is irritating.
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

WOW most of what i was gonna say has already been outlined by nightmare and snowy.

im a lil confused on what u understand "disproven" to mean. lets c the scientific evidence has been given, a historical lesson has been given, and common sense has been shouted at u, in all seriousness i want u to answer this question.....WHAT ELSE DO U WANT???? WE WILL TELL U ANYTHING ELSE U NEED TO KNOW TO "DISPROVE" THESE STORIES. every retaliation u have had has been nothing more than telling "what" instead of "how". this is y everybody is settin it off in this thread bcuz u refuse to tell how these things are possible instead of simply saying "nuh uhh" and completely refusing to answer questions that are actually being sourced straight from the bible.
    test
  20. snowy

It says quite a bit about their level of understanding. And that the word of God didnt really correct them but instead built upon those primitive theories.

I corrected myself.. But those quotes from the Bible you just seemed to skim over. Still havent touched on walking on water, blood into wine, etc.

it says every land creeping beasts AND every bird of every sort.

He had birds on the ark.

And may I ask what you mean by "The Original Kinds"? Using the term Original obviously infers that change has occured in the time since. You can call it something else but thats evolution...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.