God Of War 2 is Godly....

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Man fuck ps3, this game on ps2 shits on the entire ENTIRE fucking line up on ps3...

Shit is fucking brutal like the first but takes it to a new level.....

insane.....
    test
  2. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

i heard some guy made a rap song and won a contest so now his song is featured in the game

i think i'll cop this game for my birthday along with the first god of war......and dont be so hard on the ps3, it just came out man wtf.
    test
  3. jughead

jughead New Member

The PS3 has like 3 fucking game of course GOW 2 shits on it's line up, I'll prolly get this eventaully until then Saint's Row satisfies my gaming needs.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Did that nigga win??? he posted the link here for us to vote for it...

but shit was kinda wack and way out of place......couldn't do it...
    test
  5. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

yo i got the demo in the mail last week and that shit is fucking doooope! cant wait to get this shit, imma prolly wait till its like $40 instead of having to pay $50 though...but this game is a must fooooo sure
    test
  6. i Luv Da Cock

no it wasnt the dude who asked people to vote for him in Audio Hook Ups....some other contestant who also did a rap song.
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I aint beat it yet....shit is godly though....man if this was on the ps3 i'd have to cop one

oh well
    test
  8. i Luv Da Cock

dont spoil anything son....im gonna get this game in about a month.
    test
  9. jj cool L

yo i heard that they were gonna realease a god of war on ps3....any confirm this?
    test
  10. i Luv Da Cock

Cory Barlog has confirmed that God of War is coming to PS3, complete with 1080p, tilt and vibration.
    [​IMG]
    The God of War 2 launch event took place last night over in the US and Cory Barlog, the game's director, also had a few words to say about the franchise's first next-gen appearance.

According to a live blog report by 1UP, Barlog revealed that a future God of War game will feature 1080p visuals and will include Sixaxis and vibration functions - maybe he knows something we don't about a new PS3 controller.

Barlog, a big fan of co-op in Gears of War, is also interested in bringing co-op to a future God of War game, although believes it mustn't simply be tacked on.

"Does co-op have a place in God of War? If we can do something unique with it, yeah, but it is really an early exploration of that in my head really. It's not even a discussion with the team. We're not even moving on to do the game yet. I'm thinking how can we incorporate this without damaging what happens in the game -- without having it feel silly," said Barlog.

God of War 2 for PlayStation 2 will be released across Europe in April.

Source: 1up.com

----------

God of War is one of the hottest action/adventure games for the PS2, so to expand God of War 3 into The Ps3 is nothing but natural.
    test
  11. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Dope @ ps3 god of war

boo @ co-op...wtf
    test
  12. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

If God of War got Co-Op, that'd be huge for ps3.

They need something. Campaigns just don't cut it these days.
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Only work if they change the entire gameplay mechanics and the camera as well so cats aren't stuck on the screen waiting for the next guy to move...

just aint gonna work on the game as it is now.....
    test
  14. i Luv Da Cock

I think I agree with OurSin that God of War wouldn't be so hot in co-op.

It's such a one player experience, I imagine playing Prince of Persia with multiplayer and the way it works is that only a single player can have fun because the game itself is designed that way.
    test
  15. jj cool L

hell yeah i dont know why im excited about it comming out for ps3 cuz i dont have one, but thats gonna be the shit...oh yeah and i dont think co op would be that dope unless they changed the whole gameplay style...if they did make it co op it would have to be a whole different game
    test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Ending on this game was incredible....best boss fights of any game ever. This is how an action game should be made...
    test
  17. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

Score another for the Xbox 360
    test
  18. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

eh? there's no way god of war would ever be on 360, it's developed by one of Sony's in-house teams...

and yes, this game is fucking glorious. I haven't gotten that far in yet (very recently I was slamming the head of that horse gatekeeper guy in a giant door, if you recall that part) cuz I just bought the game a couple days ago and haven't had time to play much but holy shit....if it stays this ill throughout, which i expect it to...amazing.

i already consider god of war one of the best games of all time...god of war 2 is equally or more ill so far...I can't even imagine how fucking sick this will be on ps3, with HD graphics and all that...sure its gonna take them a long time to develop it.

and I wouldn't worry about co-op. of course it would be wack if they just put it into the game as it exists now, but they won't do that, obviously. it's clear that in making this they put effort into perfecting every single second of it....if they decided to bother with co-op, I'm sure they would go back and do the co-op portion separately so that it works, and isn't just some bullshit tacked-on feature. if they wanted to half-assedly tack on multiplayer features they'd have done it in this game...
    test
  19. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Yeah game is crazy....I honestly cant' tell you how far you are in the game, cause it all goes together so perfectly it's like one thing leads to the next.....

but that shit was great......boss fights are so great in that game, i'm thinking about playing it again before i got to give it back to my boy.....
    test
  20. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

yeah i played a bunch more last night till i got stuck on a puzzle, but i played through a couple more boss fights, fucking illness every one of them....and it continues to look fucking amazing despite the ps2 graphics.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.