God Dam Can A Man Get Some Feedback?????????

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Lusius, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

you son of a bitch! hahahahahhahaah whats good fams
    test
  2. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i like the beat...diggin it...has a nice feel to it...good choice

u rocking the beat nice...i like the energy..flow is good...

alot of multis...seems like some lines to put way to many in 1 bar...i pretty much agree what sal replied with before

and the chorus doesnt really stand out..should of layered it up so u know its its the chorus

but you definitely got mic skills...u should tackle something more concrete though then just a bunch of word schemes ..na mean?

1 up

spread love
    test
  3. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

word mayne thx
    test
  4. freed the kreed

freed the kreed Whats good?!?!

Here is my link bro first off..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=982193

aiight bro..i got u on this...this some str8 hip hop shit right here..def my type of shit...i like the vybu bringin with this...u gotta dope delivery goin on here...spittin some ill shit...ur wordplay is dope, and u gotta nice presence...one thing i would suggest is that u up the vocals some more, jus a tad...cuz i couldnt hear everything u was sayin...second verse flow is wiiiild..haha..u got some ill shit cuzzo...glad i caught this good shit fa realz...

return the feed please

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=982193
    test
  5. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

Word thx fam... Ill def return the feedback tomorrow after the concert... Holla back mayne
    test
  6. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Lusius my bad, been smokin too much sonny chiba... but here we go....

Ego Trip-yo you got flow, homeboy.... you play with diffrent flows too, and you're ridin the beat nice.....only problem I got is your voice, not neccessarily the sound of your voice, but that your flow sounds monotonous, like there's no rises and dips,which makes the hook come in and you barely notice it.... but all in all tight work, you got flow and style.... 7.8/10

CVR- yeaaa I got it now, you kinda remind me of Chino Xl..... for the majority of this bein freestyle, you're doin good.... damn that's it? I was gettin into it.... oh well, good job though, and that beat goes good... who is that..... 7./10 would be 8.2 if it was longer than that one verse.....

Bleed through Me- Aahhhh don't forget homey, gotta put that Prod. by Ansane on there lol... AGAIN it cuts off when I'm gettin into it! lol it's all good though.... really can't score this cause I don't even think it's done, right??.......N/A

Really Know us feat. Prod Deuce-this beat is tight, who did that??..... i take it prod's the first one right?? honestly i don't really like his verse too much...I can't really hear the hook though cause this beat swamps it.....you sound more cohesive on this one,but this isn't done right???.... all in all good job, but I think youre verse should be first.... 6/10 total mostly cause of ya boy (no offense).....pz
    test
  7. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

thx dawg... I didnt critque on all the tracks but much appreciated... I put thos other tracks up just to have something else up... there all about 1yr to 2 yrs old except for egotrip... and I buaght new speakers the other day, put egotrip on and realized it has some savage s's in it... so Ima have to up my engineerin skills ahaha.... and I feel you on the monotonus... its hype but its the same sound all the way through... I need to learn a lil better delivery to make that shit really hott... thx for the love fams and stay up...

Peace
    test
  8. prophicey

prophicey New Member

test
  9. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

thx mayne... Ill jiy up that link after work... I have a few to hit up, Peace
    test
  10. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

Anymore? lol even though I got more love from yall now then I ever used to... on old name.. but I sucked then hahaha Thx again to all above... links returned, Peace
    test
  11. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  12. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

And Lusius said... this shall go up... and it was good
    test
  13. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

tight beat,

ur kinda tight u got one of them big l type of voices.

Good multi's, u good underground type of vibe.

U should of layered ur vocals on the chours a couple of times though.

It sound to thin, but it's still a good song.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=983385
    test
  14. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

Word... IMA HIT UP THAT LINK LATER ON CAUSE iM ON MY WAY BACK TO WORK.. dam caps lock
    test
  15. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

to the top for one last down fall to page 4 haha
    test
  16. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

uppin for this slob
    test
  17. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

Word up... LOL^
    test
  18. ILL SEEKAH

ILL SEEKAH Deaf to Depths of Death..

Beat is a beast.....I like your flow, verses are nice, I agree with the chorus...don't stand out too much but its sitll nice. Overall liked this joint...its on some lyrical exercise ish. I like tracks like that....just flexing your ability. Keep building and stay on point kid.

links in the sig....just add as a friend/ and drop a comment if ya want.

Peace and God Bless
    test
  19. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

Word up thx ill hit u back
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.