God a jealous God? God a hateful God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

nigga didn't shut off my internet or anything.

oh shit i forgot the nigga gotta rest he probably asleep right now
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Along with the Woolly Mammoth, the Saber-Tooth Tiger (one of three species of cats belonging to the genus Smilodon) was the most famous prehistoric mammal of the Pleistocene epoch. Here are 10 facts you may or may not have known about this fearsome predator.

yes they are considered mamals i think you would all agree although they lived with dino's or right after the dino

Google
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Dragons are featured in the ancient Gilgamesh Epic, a Sumerian story from about 3000 BC. (Kramer, Samuel, History Begins at Sumer, 1959, pp.170-81.) Daniel was said to kill a dragon in the apocryphal chapters of the Bible. After Alexander the Great invaded India he brought back reports of seeing a great hissing dragon living in a cave. Later Greek rulers supposedly brought dragons alive from Ethiopia. (Gould, Charles, Mythical Monsters, W.H. Allen & Co., London, 1886, pp. 382-383.) Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia ("Dinosaur" entry) explains that the historical references to dinosaur bones may extend as far back as the 5th century BC. In fact, some scholars think that the Greek historian Herodotus was referring to fossilized dinosaur skeletons and eggs when he described griffins guarding nests in central Asia. "Dragon bones" mentioned in a 3rd century AD text from China are thought to refer to bones of dinosaurs. The Chinese have many stories of dragons. Some ornamental pictures of dragons are shaped remarkably like dinosaurs. Marco Polo wrote of his travels to the province of Karajan and reported on huge serpents, which at the fore part have two short legs, each with three claws. "The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror." (Polo, Marco, The Travels of Marco Polo, 1961, pp. 158-159.) Books even tell of Chinese families raising dragons to use their blood for medicines and highly prizing their eggs. (DeVisser, Marinus Willem, The Dragon in China & Japan, 1969.) To the right are pictures of fossilized Protoceratops dinosaur eggs (one is double-yoked) from China that are currently on display at Creation Evidence Museum. It is interesting that the twelve signs of the Chinese zodiac are all animals--eleven of which are still alive today. But is the twelfth, the dragon merely a legend or is it based on a real animal--the dinosaur? It doesn't seem logical that the ancient Chinese, when constructing their zodiac, would include one mythical animal with eleven real animals. "The interpretation of dinosaurs as dragons goes back more than two thousand years in Chinese culture. They were regarded as sacred, as a symbol of power..." (Zhiming, Doug, Dinosaurs From China, 1988, p. 9.) Shown here are dragons that were cast in red gold and embossed during the Tang Dynasty (618-906 AD). Notice the long neck and tail, the frills, and the lithe
    test
  4. KRich662

prehistoric doesn't mean it's a dinosaur....

you really are a fucking idiot
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

test
  6. KRich662

i don't understand what dragons have to do with anything

ok - they found dinosaur fossils and thought it had wings when it didn't...so that makes the bible real?

i'm flummoxed.

and i'm still waiting on God to shut down this website
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Its obvious youre the only idiot atm.
    di·no·saur Noun 1. A person or thing that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances.
    test
  8. KRich662

"The Bible clearly teaches that humans and dinosaurs (called "dragons" in the past) were created on the same day. One must engage in hermeneutical back flips to interpret the Bible in any other way on this point. It also goes on to describe interactions between humans and these creatures."

afl;kdfja;lkdjfa;lkdjfa;lkdjf holy shit at using the bible as a historical reference a;lkjfda;ldkjfa i'll holla!
    test
  9. KRich662

test
  10. lyricalpriest

Where is the evidence that dinosaurs and humans co-existed?
    Next, you might want to visit The Natural History Museum in Lima, Peru. Here you'll discover ancient ceremonial burial stones that were found in ancient Peruvian Tombs. One of the over 1100 stones that were discovered by Dr. Javier Cabrera in the 1960's clearly depicts a Triceratops with a man riding on it's back (keep in mind Triceratops were plant eaters). Along with Triceratops, other stones depict Sauropods, and even T-Rex looking creatures attacking men. Note that these depictions of dinosaurs on the Inca Burial Stone and the Cambodian temple are both of living dinosaurs. They do not portray the image of skeletons which would probably be the case if they had not seen real dinosaurs.
    If you were to take a trip to the jungles of Angkor, Cambodia what you will find might amaze you. There is an ancient temple there that is dated to the 12th century and it is decorated with beautiful detailed sculptures that are embedded into the building's architecture. You will notice that some of the sculpting you see depicts many animals that you can still see today such as monkeys, deer, swan, and buffalo. Along with these animals you will probably be surprised to see a depiction of a Stegosaurus (an armored dinosaur distinguished by its back plates and tail spikes) which is said by scientists to have lived approximately 140 million years ago. How is it that the ancient people who built this temple in the 12th century know what a Stegosaurus looked like? The first nearly complete dinosaur skeleton wasn't discovered until 1858 by William Parker Foulke in Haddonfield, New Jersey. By these detailed carvings it is obvious that they had seen the Stegosaurus alive along with the other animals they depicted in their building's architect
    test
  11. KRich662

this nigga just said that humans lived 140 million years ago...

what the fuck i'm done conversing with these retards
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

Next, you might want to visit The Natural History Museum in Lima, Peru. Here you'll discover ancient ceremonial burial stones that were found in ancient Peruvian Tombs. One of the over 1100 stones that were discovered by Dr. Javier Cabrera in the 1960's clearly depicts a Triceratops with a man riding on it's back (keep in mind Triceratops were plant eaters). Along with Triceratops, other stones depict Sauropods, and even T-Rex looking creatures attacking men. Note that these depictions of dinosaurs on the Inca Burial Stone and the Cambodian temple are both of living dinosaurs. They do not portray the image of skeletons which would probably be the case if they had not seen real dinosaurs.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

runnn rabbit ruuunn... run and hide .. u've been exposed
    test
  14. KRich662

What does that prove?

Sumerians and ancient Indians had depictions of flying spaceships; does that mean that aliens existed and came to earth and was chilling with us and shit?

Just because something has a depiction doesn't mean it's true. It's pretty well known that any animal with bones has skin to cover up the bones.

So they find a dinosaur bone, and just draw the bones and then draw the skins around it.

And I'd like to know the website you got that retarded article from
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

The last place on the list that you'll want to visit is Laetoli in Tanzania. This site does not necessarily prove that dinosaurs and humans co-existed according to scientific standards, but it does illustrate the bias thinking that scientist have in regards to how long ago humans should be present in the fossil record. Because of that this site is much more controversial than the last two illustrations. The site is famous for it's footprint trail that is dated to approximately 3.5 million years ago. What is so the controversial about the trail is that the scientific community admits that the tracks look to have been made by humans, but human footprints can't be dated so far back. Consequently, the footprints are credited to the Australopithecus (an ancient ape claimed to be human-like). It gets more interesting because some scientist have openly said that even if the Australopithecus were bipedal (walked upright) it still would not have walked the same as humans. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time prehistoric footprints have been credited to an ape instead of the much more logical human. In fact, footprints aren't the only fossilzed evidence that has been stripped of human origin because humans are not suppose to have lived so long ago. An elbow bone called KP 271 dated about 4.5 million years old is also cast out as being human for the same reason. What is so awkward about this particular instance is that even anthropologist William Howells, along with the support of Bryan Patterson (Howell's assistant who discovered the bone), came public after evaluating the bone in 1981 and said "We suggested that it might represent Australopithecus because at that time allocation to Homo seemed preposterous, although it would be the correct one without the time element." Does that sound like a rational conclusion? Unfortunately, these discoveries are just a few examples that demonstrate the closed minded thinking that scientists have come accustomed to when investigating the prehistoric past regarding humans. Unfortunately, there are more controversial discoveries, but I don't have the space to address them all.
    Conclusion

It is not my intention to discredit everything that scientists have been able to do for humanity regarding information and technology. We would not be where we are without them. What I am trying to do is merely help people realize that even when evidence is found that support humans living in the same timeframe as dinosaurs, if the discovery conflicts with the evolutionary timeline then it will either be called a hoax, or manipulated to fit an explanation that coincides with evolution. Because of this the chances are you won't find a consensus in the scientific community that agrees that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time. That would be a catastrophic embarrassment to scientists, and an overwhelming amount of information would have to be re-evaluated. Hopefully, by now at least you know now that there Is evidence that dinosaurs and humans co-existed.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  17. KRich662

like I said. What's the website where you're getting this.

"This site does not necessarily prove that dinosaurs and humans co-existed according to scientific standards, but it does illustrate the bias thinking that scientist have in regards to how long ago humans should be present in the fossil record. Because of that this site is much more controversial than the last two illustrations. The site is famous for it's footprint trail that is dated to approximately 3.5 million years ago. What is so the controversial about the trail is that the scientific community admits that the tracks look to have been made by humans, but human footprints can't be dated so far back. Consequently, the footprints are credited to the Australopithecus (an ancient ape claimed to be human-like). "

Did you even read that fucking paragraph?
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

You said a mammoth isnt considered a dinosaur. I proved your theory wrong by deffinition.
    test
  19. KRich662

no you pulled some half-assed definition.

by the definition you stated my fucking great-grandfather is a dinosaur

like I said you ignored definitions that didn't help out your argument.

and I wanna see where you got that definition from that had that definition placed as the #1
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

of course.. i added that too say although i presented CONCRETE and valid evidence.. it still is saying that THERE IS A CHANCE i am wrong.. just like scientist have provided evidence there is a chance they are wrong.. and yes a painting of something some one SUPPOSEDLY NEVER EVEN SAW would provide us with overwhelming evidence that they indeed painted something they seen.. these people weren't digging for bones tryna find dino's and artifact's .. that's what our present age does.. b/c we've become aware of our past in a new light then they did.. that's why we've documented and become very interested in keeping history preserved.. unlike people of the past that didn't have the knowledge or proper capabailities to catologue things via paper or internet..

you can't argue my point's bc it makes u sound and look narrow minded.. you asked for evidence i provided it.. it's just as accurate as those of the scientist that have ever changing theories ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.