God a jealous God? God a hateful God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

touche'.. but in that case if it took 7,000 years to create the world and then another 4,000 years.. SO!!

Jesus of Nazareth was born sometime between 7 and 4 B.C.E. So that would put about 4,000 years between the lifetimes of Adam and Eve, and the existence of Jesus Christ.

if a day is a thousand years and there is 365 days in a year that could explain the million's of years theory..
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

millions of years theory? correct me if im wrong but yall believe the earth is thousands of years old and we believe the earth is billions of years old. what is the millions of years theory?
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

can we come to a middle ground here? that's what im tryna do.. thousands million's billion's whatever.. our calander date says 2011 not 20000000000000000000000011
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

i just realized my math was fucked so 7,000 years for creation and about 4,000 years until the birth of christ and an extra 2011 yrs added = 13,011 years total.. weird maybe 2013 will be dooms day.. 13,013???
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

aw shit not another dooms day theory lol i have heard enough about 2012 from the guys from my job who watched a movie and claimed it true without ANY research. but that is funny how it adds up so well

do u believe the earth is roughly 13,000 years old??? carbon dating and fossils will disagree with u (notice i didn't bring up evolution to avoid a predictable reaction)
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

tbh i can make no claims to how old the earth is.. but as for the existence of man yes.. it is possible..

[youtube]TXqtBdULCfo[/youtube]
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

this guy is a complete christian douche. "science now more than ever points to a creater being true" is this guy serious???? is this BP in that video??? u can not point to one scientific theory while completely disregarding another.

#SN sorry BP i kno i use u as an example way too much but ur the most known christian with threads created in ur name guy on here so ur being used as a metaphor :funny:
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

LMAO yes i think it is BP tbh
    test
  9. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

You're the fucking moron.

You think humans lived with fucking dinosaurs!!! What the fuck? You think niggas was living like the Flinstones and shit..Fuck outta here man if God is real then let that nigga shut this site down right now for my blasphemy.

FUCK GOD
    test
  10. KRich662

Goddamn that nigga scared of me I believe
    test
  11. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

um there were dinosaur species alongside humans. Not all but some.
    test
  12. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Believe it or not, dinosaur footprints, and the footprints of man, are found in the same strata, in the very same formation, in some cases only 18 inches apart, at a geological dig in Glen Rose, Texas, called the Paluxy River Bed. The ancient footprints of "man" at the site are found to be evenly spaced, and go under overhanging shale formations, continuing under the formations, and have been excavated

A puzzling anomaly of science is a skull found by Richard Leakey in 1972 near Lake Rudolph in Kenya which was "virtually indistinguishable" from a modern skull. Yet it was found beneath a layer of volcanic rock which had an accepted date of 2.6 million years old. Leakey declared the skull to be 2.9 millions years old. Controversy has swirled over the dating of this skull, however. The first attempt at dating the rocks above the skull resulted in dates ranging from 212,000,000 to 230,000,000 years of age -- the so-called Triassic Period when dinosaurs began roaming the earth! The interesting thing is that mammal bones, supposedly much younger, as mammals hadn't "evolved" until the Cretaceous period, or about 60 million years go, were found under the stratum of rocks dated over 200 million years of age!
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

Spillinmoney spillin the truth right naw!!
    test
  14. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Mammoths lived around 11,000 years ago
    test
  15. KRich662

mammoth ain't a fucking dinosaur you retard that's a goddamn elephant.
    test
  16. KRich662

but goddamn he still didn't shut the site down i got him hella scared i may be the devil

and fuck copy and pasting where's the website at where you got that bullshit article? no fucking humans were walking around with dinosaurs the oldest human fossil (not even human but an animal that eventually evolved to humans) is 3 million years old

humans with our bone structure don't start showing up until about 100,000 years ago

nigga stupid i'll holla
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Christians are dumb as fuck.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I
    Its funny how u dont even realize you just destroyed your own arguement.
    So per your statistics humans with our bone structure were around 100,000 yrs ago
    Mammoths were around 11,000 yrs ago saber tooth tigers 15-20,000 yrs ago.
    test
  19. KRich662

saber tooth tigers and mammoths aren't dinosaurs you fucking idiot. so no i didn't destroy my own argument
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dead@any animal not being around now being dinosaurs

10 years we gonna have Pandasaurus' right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.