God a jealous God? God a hateful God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

how would you know what it means BP?
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I did a hebreic word study on the word 'hate' before in reference to the verses where it says
    God "hates"... its not hate the way man uses the term. It means to hold in lesser regaurd. Or to be lightly esteemed.
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

hate means hate.

u do realize that a guy wrote that verse right.....right?????
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

BODY BAGS! :eek:wned:

but seriously can't a religious person at least attempt to see why an atheist would be skeptical? if u can get by that i believe we can all have an ACTUAL discussion about god's existense instead of page after page of questioning each others intelligence
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

actually sense god is Holy that mean's he can not tolerate evil.. He know's how it kills his creation so therefor it's safe to say he hates evil.. doesn't mean he's hatefull.. it's like sayin just b/c a fat bitch hates diet soda that doesn't make her a hater.. she just knows that synthetic shit don't taste right.. can't some on detest something that isn't the shit without being consider a hate monger er?
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

since*

oh and god didn't create evil with the intention that mankind would have to endure it

its sorta like this.. when u bake a apple pie, u use a little salt to help yeild a proper consitancy.. satan just came and replaced the sugar with all salt and therefor now we have apple caseroul ... no one likes that shit, but once u throw some bacon in that bitch men from all over flock to see what the fuss is all about.. the fat clogs their hearts and then they become hardened in their heart.. a healthy person wouldn't do that to them selfs. so

gods follower have healthy spiritual diets

atheist' have no spiritual diet

this is why atheist hate on religious folk and why religious folk feel better then atheist folk.. b/c we healthy and yawl aint

=dead=
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

in a spiritual sense*

**not applicable for atheist opinion cue the heathen
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Nope. God is not a man that he should lie. Hes not a man niether that he should hate the way its precieved by you. In the biblical references its translated to hate it means to have less regaurd or. Lightly esteem.
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dead@the last 4 posts consisting of patronizing ignorant "I'm better than you" bullshit.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Heres another translation as lightly esteem means to not bless. As if cursed.
    Those that honor me, I will honor, and those who despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
    test
  11. KRich662

so why did God create the rest of the solar system if we're all he cares about?
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

actually since god is holy he can NOT TOLERATE SIN at all.. he doesnt hate the sinner he hates the sin.. lessy regaurds it doesnt favor it however u wanna put it.. he dislikes it so much he doesnt approve of it and cannot allow it into his pressence.. how ever the translation is formed it's no arguement... god doesn't accept sin the slightest indeed

oh and my "im better then u " attitude is called sarcasm.. since i believe in god im not allowed to be sarcastic now am i? WHEN GOD CREATED HUMOR boom! HOW ELSE DO EXPLAIN LAUGHINH= HAVING A POSITIVE EFFECT ON UR HEALTH?
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

How are we supposed to know about other existence of life so far away we will never have contact and why would it matter?
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

Rather the solar system
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

We are made of the same dust particals as the solar system we are made in his image there for god just may be the solar system and beyond
    test
  16. KRich662

yo LP who the FUCK are you having a conversation with?
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

everyone including you loc
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

BP is telling us we dont understand and LP is sarcastic to the point that is opinion is questioned. yup RM is about normal.

when i question the average christian about this, they have no comeback but to tell me im going to hell and they follow the bible word from word.

the sanctuary seems to be flooded with arguements about literal vs. allegory, man written vs. god inspired, and supernatural vs. scientific.

almost every atheist ive heard on this site is willing to go middle ground, willing to at least discuss the possibily of the literal, god inspired, and supernatural. until we have any religious person besides one or 2 rare ocassions willing to meet us halfway then we waste many threads on insulting each other.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

LoL JB right about a few things here..

i admit the atheist made a point hahaha

naw u niggz know i ain't tryna battle u with whos right or wrong it's all for kauzeneffect :scared:
    test
  20. KRich662

I still don't understand how Christians can say someone is going to hell when the bible says not to judge anyone
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.