God a jealous God? God a hateful God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

God want men to think for themselves, he didn't write the bible, you all know this right? Quoting the bible as law is crazy, morals are built into men, anyone can weave these universal rights and wrongs into their manifesto and convince people to follow. The church and christian religion was built on control and exploitation of the people, even the bible itself makes a brilliant point that the devil will use words to manipulate the world. So what has waving the bible done for us than supress liberal thought and give excuses for witchunts and wars. When I think of evil I think of things done in the name of religion, from genocides to hatred spewed by those insane yanks with picket signs on the highways.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Romans 9:13

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

so yes, God hates evil.
    test
  3. Alias3000

It's important that God inspired the Bible writers. if not so, we would have ignorance like this ^^running rampant.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You love pedophiles, now fuck off.
    test
  5. Alias3000

God created everything.

He also created us to be sin-less but with the addition of free will added to our make-up, he wants us to walk in a sin-less life as he did when he came down as Jesus. BUT knowing that we were born into sin, he also know that a lot of us will be weak-willed and will choose to walk in sin and not Holiness.

The key to breaking through the sin-cap is your heart. that's what God is gonna judge in the end.

example - somebody breaks into your house and you blast them, and then immediately pray for forgiveness, your sins will be washed cleaned. why? Because God tells us in Ephesians 4:26 "Be angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:" God wants us to not touch it, but let him handle it, but you can get forgiveness.
    test
  6. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

God created pedophiles lml
    test
  7. Alias3000

no, man's own sick thoughts created that.
    test
  8. KRich662

God created man's sick thoughts lml that nigga likes seeing little boys get fucked
    test
  9. KRich662

not to mention y'all worship a white god and that nigga was from the middle east how the fuck did he end up white? fuck outta here
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dead.
    test
  11. KRich662

damn at JDM's post that's fucked up why you put the idiots on blast like that?
    test
  12. antilluminati

God inspired some of the worlds greatest killers as well. Its insane to call what I am saying ignorant when the ignorance lies with you. God didn't write the bible, in that case he's written all books in the world, as Gods supposed to be omnipotent. What about the verses that were discarded from the final draft of the bible, the apocrypha, did god inspire the editors to edit the bible?

People who quote the bible are usually dickheads and all they preach is the bullshit they can spin to extrude their hate or discriminate views. I know whats right and wrong and quoting a storybook of parables like there are laws made saying you have to follow a story word for word or else you'll have eternal damnation is fucking dangerous and not to mention completely insane.
    test
  13. Alias3000

I see you're remedial. try it like this.

God > mankind > mankind's thoughts > his own.

When you understand what "free will" means we can move on.
    test
  14. antilluminati

Funny that the guy bashing me for questioning religion is the number one poster for pestering women with sex questions on the ladies lounge, asking to see their ass and shit. Typical christian, preach morals while the closet is full of skeletons will ya?
    test
  15. Alias3000

If God wanted man to NOT think for himself, he would've created a mute warm body to drag him around the Universe. Instead, he created a fully self-functioning FREE WILL being that he would love for him to follow him. but he's not gonna trip if you stray, He'll just cause mankind to have more babies with hopefully better sense. and as for you, maggot meat.

God is a just God indeed.
    test
  16. Alias3000

stfu. you're not asking questions, you're making assinine assumptions. learn the difference. and for thus, I school you.

sorry if I hurt your feelings, punk.
    test
  17. antilluminati

Im making no asinine assumptions either, tho it must make you feel good to use two long words in one sentence. You aren't schooling anyone, you're just avoiding my very valid points.

Ps. God loves me, and if I know him right, he finds you very annoying at times.
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  19. antilluminati

Bars over brawls :D
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

hate in reference to God means lightly esteemed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.