God a jealous God? God a hateful God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

test
  2. TACOMA253BRNRZD

TACOMA253BRNRZD New Member

oh a secular bible bashing link.. greaaat way to get ur point acrossed no wonder ur misled
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Bro i clicked it. All i saw was a two page explination to something the author didnt understand. Explain to me what the contradiction is. Quit bein so damn lazy.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You realise all the sites BP and LP have posted have been creationist or otherwise Christian sites? Idiot
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

I havent poested any sites
    test
  6. KRich662

If you scroll down BP they list all the contradictions
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

God good to all, or just a few?
    Hes good to any based upon many factors. However you could even say hes even good to his enemies as "he makes the sun shine on his enemies and his own alike"
    Wether he is good to YOU is based upon your actions, what you sow.
    Sure a sinner could reap good things, if hes using that principle. Its a biblical principle.
    test
  8. KRich662

I'll holla
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

War or Peace?

There is no peace without war. Like theres no good without bad. How would you know if something is good if uve never experienced bad.

You wouldnt have a basis to judge.

Now is the spirit of Jesus peace? Yes.
    Now were talking about the holy spirit.
    When jesus said "peace i leave you" he was talking about the holy spirit.
    Does Jesus has duality in himself? Yes.
    He is love, and he is authority.
    You are not, so will God occassionally have to deal out some punishment to show his love for you? Certainly. People IN authority like parents seem to understand this facit of life a little better. You will eventially.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont even kno where to start.

BP your definition of dinosaur may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard u say. your attempt to be technical was a giant fail and im convinced that for one of the first times your trolling on purpose because theres no way you misunderstood dinosaur to mean prehistoric blah blah blah

LP...STOP POSTING BIASED LINKS! from time to time you drop something worth reading like on this thread i actually read those long paragraphs. then you make outrageous claims and im now convinced that you are laughing your ass off everytime somebody gets mad at the wild shit u say.
    test
  11. KRich662

so basically fuck what the bible says it's all about how you interpret it?

Ok now I see why people are religious.

"You can't have sex with little boys"

You see, when God says that; he don't mean you can't; he just means if they're little. If they are boys but are overweight; then it's ok.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Who was the father of joseph?
    Matthew 1:16 New King James Version (NKJV) 16 And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ.

Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli

Heres the problem with this whole issue aside from me actually answering this.

Joseph wasnt Jesus's biological father. He was actually begotten from the holy spirit.
    He isnt of the seed of man.

On to the chronological differences in mathews acct vs. Lukes acct.

Matthew primarily wrote his account of the life of Christ for a Jewish audience to show that Jesus was their long-awaited promised Messiah. Thus, Matthew traces the genealogy from Abraham to Jesus, demonstrating that Jesus was the seed of Abraham and David. Instead of giving the complete list of names, Matthew deliberately used three groups of fourteen generations (Matthew 1:17; the missing names are found in 1 Chronicles 3:11–12, 2 Kings 23:24, 2 Kings 24:6), as an apparent memory aid to his readers, or perhaps because the Hebrew letters in the name David add up to fourteen. Matthew also shows that, as the adopted son of Joseph (Matthew 1:16), Jesus was a descendant of David through Solomon, and thus had the legal right to sit on David’s throne. According to Jewish tradition, he who raises a child is regarded as though the child had been born to him. So the legal right that Joseph had to David’s throne was transferred to his adopted son, Jesus. In contrast, Luke’s gospel seems to have been written for a Gentile audience. His emphasis is on the perfect humanity of Jesus. Thus, Luke shows that Jesus is the “son of man” and the promised “seed of the woman” (Genesis 3:15) by tracing His genealogy back to Adam. The list of names that Luke presents from David to Jesus is different from Matthew’s because Luke follows the line of another son of David—Nathan. Most commentators understand that Luke’s genealogy presents the ancestry of Mary.

John Gill, a great Bible scholar, stated in his commentary that “Joseph, the son of Heli” meant: not that Joseph was the son of Eli; for he was the son of Jacob, according to (Matthew 1:16), but Jesus was the son of Eli; and which must be understood, and carried through the whole genealogy, as thus; Jesus the son of Matthat, Jesus the son of Levi, Jesus the son of Melchi … till you come to Jesus the son of Adam, and Jesus the Son of God; though it is true indeed that Joseph was the son of Eli, having married his daughter; Mary was the daughter of Eli: and so the Jews speak of one Mary, the daughter of Eli, … which accords with this genealogy of the evangelist, who traces it from Mary, under her husband Joseph; though she is not mentioned, because of a rule with the Jews, that “the family of the mother is not called a family.” 1
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Blame the dictionary not me. So im supposed to think dinosaur to exclude every prhistoric animal thats not a reptile?

Originally approaching this topic i stated there were certain kinds of dinosaurs present with man. Your getting mad at me because of yall ways of trying to situate my statement as being broader than it was. And i even entertained the statement u turned it into by bringing up other cultures refences and other articles that it very well could have been broader. But my original statement stands. And i think i backed it up as well.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

di·no·saur Noun 1. A person or thing that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances.

your standing by that definition in a debate about the historical accuracy of dinosaurs?....think about it....your claiming a person can be a dinosaur.....and a thing can be a dinosaur....

i can understand u maybe posted a slang meaning on accident, but theres no way you can reread that and still stand by that. i wont believe that
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

'LP...STOP POSTING BIASED LINKS! from time to time you drop something worth reading like on this thread i actually read those long paragraphs. then you make outrageous claims and im now convinced that you are laughing your ass off everytime somebody gets mad at the wild shit u say.'-Jay Bee

Of course my links are biased since they aren't in alignment with what you want to believe.. & it's true i laugh a little bit with the reaction's i get outta people but iah.. I am actually debating with yawl because i care THAT MUCH. i waste hours per day tryna show you the slightest sign or evidence of what i am saying to be true b/c like anyone else that hears good news they'd want to share it with they brethren.. it's not to degrade or belittle or say im right ur wrong. i know you guys bring up some FUCKING AMAZING point's and it's hard as hell to explain them sometimes. the fact of the matter is.. what i'm doing is keepin holy what has been kept holy for years .. something that is supposed to better man kind and draw them closer to peace and love.. what you do, and correct me if im wrong, is spit in the face of all that is holy and say.. but im a good person i don't need that in my life to be a good person.

bottom line:

GOD PROMISES US : if we draw near to him he will draw near to us.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Thats part of the actual deffinition

Heres more
    Dinosaurs are a diverse and varied group of animals; birds, at over 9,000 species, are the most diverse group of vertebrate besides perciform fish. [3] Paleontologists have identified over 500 distinct genera [4] and more than 1,000 different species of non-avian dinosaurs. [5] Dinosaursare represented on every continent by both extant species and fossil remains. [6] Some dinosaurs are herbivorous, others carnivorous. Many dinosaurs, including birds, have been bipedal, though many extinct groups were quadrupedal, and some were able to shift between these body postures. Many species possess elaborate display structures such as horns or crests, and some prehistoric groups developed even more elaborate skeletal modifications such as bony armor. Avian dinosaurs have been the planet's dominant flying vertebrate since the extinction of the pterosaurs, and evidence suggests that all ancient dinosaurs built nests and laid eggs much as avian species do today. Although generally known for the large size of some species, most Mesozoic dinosaurs were human-sized or even smaller.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

BP: nice job avoiding the question by reposting a more accurate definition. "di·no·saur Noun 1. A person or thing that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances." lol ur biggest fail to date.

LP: im not spitting in ur face, what im sayin is that i see your actually attempting to explain, but when u post biased links than it hurts ur own arguement and everyone jumps on the "LP is a complete retard" bandwagon and i dont blame em. when i say biased links, i mean that there is no room for middle ground. the athiest on here a lot of the time use the bible to refute itself.

the only way ur gonna get anyone on here to take u serious is to fight prove with prove. u actually started doing that earlier on this thread than u just wasted that effort with a couple rants now hardly anybody prolly remembers u even said it
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

damn... i need go back to the drawing board then
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

This thread is fucking pathetic. I'm rather glad my weekend was busy enough that coming to this cesspool of idiocy never crossed my mind until now. LP and BP, you two are all kinds of stupid. Either stupid or avatars for far more clever trolls. There is simply no way that people who know how to use a computer are this blind to reality, logic and reason.

Ironically, I'm taking it purely on faith that you're not as dumb as I think you are boys, don't let me down.
    test
  20. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

None of you know anything for sure, even if you're quoting an old book, that doesnt make anything proof.

If you deny these facts you are an arrogant fool, PERIOD.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.