God a jealous God? God a hateful God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Well we know this cant be right because jealousy envy and hatred are all sins.
    We also know that would go against the nature of a righteous loving good God.
    So what can we gather from this? Theres more to it than meets the eye. Its also a good idea whrn things like this come up to >> go back and study the original language. Its a loss in translation, not a contradiction.
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

That the bible contradicts itself many times. That's what any semi intelligent person would get out of that. God makes his vanity VERY clear throughout the bible. To deny it is to simply admit you have no regard for what is true at all, as I wouldn't imagine many Christians do.
    test
  3. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

"Go sacrifice your son....."

"lulz bro I'm j/k"
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

God can sin if he wants. He’s God.

You’re talking about the guy who flooded the world (supposedly) then made a commandment against killing. Please.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Naw, it doesnt. An if it doesnt sound ur probably right about that, which is why u go bak to the original.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

He gave them ample warning and chances to come. If i tell u not to walk in the street during rush hour, then rush hour comes and ur still in the street is it my fault u got hit by a car?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

But no he cant go againt his nature. And a holy God cant be around sin. Which is why there was a seperation between us in the first place.
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

He told one man to build an ark. One man.

So if I warn you I'm going to shoot you, then do it, it's not a sin?
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

He created sin.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

the purpose was to wipe out the corrupted seed. The nephilliam that were "in the land" Noahs family was the only uncorupted bloodline from which jesus had to come. That was the reason to protect that bloodline. However the people were warned. Noah worked on the boat for years, people laughed at him. He told them to come, people scoffed.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Not true either.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Did God create sin? No, God did not create sin. God is holy and He would not create that which is contrary to His nature. Sinfulness is the opposite of holiness. It is lawlessness (1 John 3:4). God is the author of the Law which is a reflection of His holy character (Exodus 20). Therefore, God cannot create that which is in direct violation of the Law any more than a person can wish himself to be bigger than the sun. It just isn’t possible. But, if God didn’t create sin, then where did it come from? This is a question that has been debated by theologians and philosophers for many years. I cannot say that I have any better answers than they. Nevertheless, let me venture a guess. God created the conditions where free-will creatures would be able to make a choice between obedience and disobedience to God. This condition existed when God created an angel called Lucifer who was without sin yet, apparently, had free will. Lucifer chose to rebel against God and sin (Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:13-15). Likewise, Adam and Eve, having been made by God without sin, listened to the devil and chose to sin against God (Gen. 3). But God did not cause them to sin (James 1:13). In the freedom of their wills, each decided to rebel against God and sin entered the world (Rom. 5:12). God simply allowed the condition to exist where sin was possible. An analogy can be found in the relationship between a parent and a child. A parent can create the condition that makes disobedience possible yet the parent remains innocent if the child sins. For example, if a parent tells his child to clean up his room and the child does not, he has rebelled. But, the parent is not responsible for the child’s sin, nor did he cause the child to sin. The child had a choice to obey or not to obey. Likewise, God has created the condition in the world where the ability to rebel against Him was possible. Yet, he is not responsible for that rebellion once it has been committed. Therefore, sin originated with Lucifer who was the first to rebel and entered the world through Adam who likewise chose disobedience
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

So who created sin?
    test
  14. KRich662

So God didn't creat sin, he just created us so that we could create sin
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

As much as I'd like to believe this shit, I just can't. It's fucking stupid.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

picture this.. a artist that is drawing a painting. and he get's to a point were he realizes that he doesn't want a certain thing or he colors out side the lines. what does the artist do? erases the blemish.. some times u have to destroy in order to rebuild. or like a cancer patient.. is the DR's assaulting the patients when he cuts into them to remove the tumors? no. it's just in the case of god it's easier for the anti-believer to use these moments were god killed or whatever as a case to build against him.. but it's flawed in the fact that, every thing about life is add/subtract to get certain results. its elementary math my dear watsons. like a parent that get's angry with his child and takes his toys away when they disobey. god takes and does things to HIS creation when we go against the NATURAL LAWS he intended for us.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Satan provided the platform, man allowed sin to enter the world thru disobedience. All God did is allow us to have freewill to make decisions. Not his fault if u misuse that.
    test
  18. KRich662

"Here's free will.....

But if you don't use your free will to worship me you're going to hell"
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Nah itd make you a lier for not believing the truth
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Will you ever make one post that even makes a bit of logical sense and not just blatantly proselytize? You're pathetic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.