Go Fuck Urself... FREEZE vs Lyrical Priest

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Mista FREEZE 2001, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Okay chump I am not like most of U BYTCHES here...

I don't talk on texts and say how weak U R...

I PROVE IT BY DROPPING...

So I'm about to... NOW!!!

Unlimited Bars...

Votes till I clearly proved I won and U admit U R a no pussy getting FAGGOT!!!

Okay?

Here is my POST....

*FREEZE shaking his Head at the PRIEST who turned against the GOD*

Lyrical U have been disfellowshipped...

Lyrical is a lackluster MC... He LACKS skills and LUSTS for intelligence/
    But I'm bored so on these boards I'm gonna crush him 4 the HELL of it/
    His whole style is PUSSY. I can tell from the SMELL of it/
    WE KNOW HE'S A NO PUSSY GETTIN FAGGOT CAUSE EVERY PRIEST IS OPENLY CELIBATE/
    On RM he's hardly relevant while FREEZE is poetically HEAVEN SENT/
    Priest tried to make a case he's a REAL MC but it got dismissed 4 LACK OF EVIDENCE (CASE DISMISSED! Go get some skillz and keep your FAGGOT AZZ OFF THESE BOARDS & OUTTA MY COURT ROOM!)/
    For me to be sleeping on his skillz I would have 2 be in a COMA/
    So I started slappin this BYTCH in Rhode Island all the way to TACOMA/
    Come on sniff the aroma/
    That's the chronic no seed/
    WASHINGTON SUX DICK... That's why Durant left SEATTLE in SUPERSONIC speed/
    Can U believe this Dweeb called FREEZE a cock sucker?/
    Not in the least U FAGGOT PRIEST I'm more of a Box Fucker/
    But U'd think I was AFTERMATH from the way that I DROP BUSTAS ( I get ARAB MOONEEEYYY!)/
    When I say losing is in your GENES. U know I'm dont just mean DENIM/
    With your fakin azz cut snakes in half then watch them die from EXTREME VENOM/
    See I'm not the first to bang him. Venom dinged him as well/
    So this battles just like his 1st name. It begins and ends with an L (LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!! Sorry but that shyt was FUNNY!)/
    And yes PRIEST I CONFESS this is a KEYTYPE so don't PUSH ME/
    FUCK FREEZE? NO GO FUCK YOURSELF... That way YOU'LL END UP GETTIN MORE PUSSY!!! ( U NO PUSSY GETTIN FAGGOT!!!)

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!

*FREEZE turns his back on the FAGGOT TRAITOR PRIEST*

U have been banished U NO PUSSY GETTING FAGGOT! U CAN NO LONGER WORSHIP THE GOD!

Okay PRIEST I have seen your talent level so PLEASE DON'T RESPOND! I can beat U on my worst day if I didn't have a keypad or ability...

OH & BY THE WAY....

U REALLY AREN'T THAT GOOD...

Oh and U SUCK....

P.S. U ALSO LACK SKILLS!!!

AND I THREE HOLED YOUR MOM WHILE SHE ATE OUT YOUR SISTER!!!

Oh and yeah if U want to respond U can ride my verse or whatever... I don't care... U WILL LOSE well because U SUCK...

I'm on to the NEXT...

FREEZE IZ GOD!

THIS I COMMAND!!!
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

wow... didn't see this untill a few minutes ago.. so here goes..

lmmfao^^^^^

damn coz what's up with the extra cheesy narration??

this guy wanna get capped
    some body give this guy a hand
    somebody tell me why this guy is trash
    this i demand!
    this guy should scram, & revise his plans,
    before he ever questions the priest
    this guy gets damned
    this guy is spam, I replied this bitch... and??
    you up on the battle board demanding respect
    from the rest of my fans!
    I'm from the city of destiny, you feelin ya self so cold
    i think it's because of the extaci..
    your level isn't even next to me, my pedigree is incredibly
    beyond your silly measuring....
    Ima expose this whore punk, MR freeze?? more like a cold-FRONT!
    talk shit and im split ya lips so it looks more like a cold-sore cunt!
    this guy overcompensating for his lack of pussy, calling me a faggot
    "whore" you sound like a cold, sore, cunt!
    this guy wanna be god, watch how quick his people turn on him
    he gone need more than jesus and a priest to drop that "serm" on em
    he gone maintain them tangled thoughts untill i drop the perm on em
    this guy act like he get pussy, i laughed when i asked his last bitch what he do..
    she replied "dropped the worm on em" this guy on my dick so bad he must want me to drop that sperm on him
    we all make mistakes, Freeze but you supposed to learn from em..
    this guy on some crazy shit, with his god claim, like its '86 God dang, isnt it odd mayn, 99%
    people over here be on some athiest....
    Im Gulping game you taking baby sips. some body get this guy a pamper he taking baby shits, and find out
    how much im bout to get paid to baby sit!
    this baby bitch.​
    test
  3. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

This is a NICE RESPONSE.... Thanx I thought U weren't going 2 reply! Oh and thanx 4 judging the battle between me and GSUS! I actually responded 2 your decision on it... If U get a chance read it...

THIS I COMMAND!!!
    test
  4. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

Damn, Freeze is straight garbage and I'd love to diss him to show him how much he sucks, unfortunately I have to wash my hair.

Lyrical took the time make his verse into a Christmas tree. Who else is turning their disses into Christmas trees? No one. You're not on Lyrical's lyrical level until your verses make the shapes of things.
    test
  5. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE rolling*

I love it when LAMES come on talk shyt & NEVER DROP!!!

Sorry if I don't give hime the VICTORY on the strength of his CHRISTMAS TREE but if U DROP I will HAPPILY SAMASH U!!

THIS I COMMAND!!!
    test
  6. HeartCloaker

Pffffffffft. Good joke man. I've written better shit than yours in my sleep. You could never happily samash me.
    test
  7. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Okay I see U still R telling me how good U are without dropping so I am just gonna take it that U R a BYTCH and leave it at that!!!
    test
  8. HeartCloaker

Still? When was the first time? And come on, your shit had lines like, "everyone knows every priest is openly celibate," which is bullshit because not all priests are celibate. And to sleep on his skills you'd have to be in a coma? Why, because his skills are so explosive only a person in a coma could sleep through that shit? Are you giving him compliments instead of dissing him? And you think you can win like that? But the shape of his verse is definitely a deciding factor, a factor that I'm sure you'll never be able to obtain for yourself. That's craftsmanship right there; nothing compares to that; I'm even making a new religion based on verses that make shapes.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

this made me choke on my weed... nigga i choked up and now my face is all red! eyes all watery!

ya, i made the christmas tree shape outta my verse on purpose :scared:
    test
  10. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Still? When was the first time? And come on, your shit had lines like, "everyone knows every priest is openly celibate," which is bullshit because not all priests are celibate. And to sleep on his skills you'd have to be in a coma? Why, because his skills are so explosive only a person in a coma could sleep through that shit? Are you giving him compliments instead of dissing him? And you think you can win like that? But the shape of his verse is definitely a deciding factor, a factor that I'm sure you'll never be able to obtain for yourself. That's craftsmanship right there; nothing compares to that; I'm even making a new religion based on verses that make shapes.

*FREEZE laughing his AZZ off*

I am slightly disturbed by you openly expressing your MAN CRUSH to Lyrical on these boards but hey U guys are even allowed 2 show your "LIFE STYLE" in the Military now...
    Sorry GENIUS but yes PRIEST do have 2 take a vow of celibacy! While it is not an absolute requirement for a person to be virgin, if a person has fallen, it is necessary that the person now be living chastely. He should properly order his passions and demonstrate by his actions his ability to live celibately.

The Coma remark was soooooooo BACKHANDED but hey U can read it how U want and the last part was simply U stating your MAN CRUSH again! WEIRD and AMUSING at the same time! The thing is I am not gonna respond 2 U again because there is NO NEED! ITS SIMPLE U THINK U CAN BEAT ME THEN DROP! That's all! No need 2 have BOARD BATTLES becuz everyone is cool and gangsta on the NET so okay U are BOTH COOL AND GANGSTA! There I said it so U can show all the members of your WORLD OF WARCRAFT and DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS CLUB how much respect U get on THE NET!!! Hell if U want I will say U are witty and forward U some pictures of WOMEN so when U tell them U have a "GIRL FRIEND" she just uh lives in CANADA then hey U will have PROOF! WHATEVER! Anyway if U want 2 keep making great one liners on this post then PLEASE HAVE IT........

*FREEZE gives HEART the Floor*

Oh but if U decide 2 drop.....

WELL THEN I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! U NO TALENT DICK RIDIN BYTCH!!!

THIS I COMMAND!!!
    test
  11. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Oh and it was a WEED COMA Kid.... Read the verses!!!!
    test
  12. HeartCloaker

@LP: Your majestic modesty shines in ways Freeze could only dream of shining, but there's no need for it. No one could make such a perfect tree on accident- unless...! No, it couldn't be... Could it? Could you be the Super Rapper of legends?

@Freeze: Lets say I decide to shatter you in a rap battle, what then? Will you count my vote against you in this battle? And I don't see how it being a WEED coma changes shit, so unless you can adequately explain why it would make a difference you're just blowing smoke into asses. SMOKE INTO ASSES! I read the verses, you lost. Priests aren't required to remain celibate in all churches, sore loser.
    My girlfriend isn't in Canada she's in America. I'm the one in Canada chilling with Canibus who happens to be my childhood friend along with Johnny Depp and Obama. They all know my American girlfriend is real. Say shit about my gang, the Warcraft of Dungeons, and I'll put syrup in your eyes then have Obama raise your taxes.
    test
  13. Radical Sun

Radical Sun New Member

I vote for HeartCloaker...I needed that f#ckin laugh.
    test
  14. ETcanRap

ETcanRap New Member

they were both wack, the tree takes it
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lmao..

nigga's needa step their verse formations up or gtfo!

lmao!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.