Glutes workout

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

^^ Good lookin out!
    test
  3. Short2003

I do it all baby.....
    test
  4. tight-eyes

Short... that heffa is in serious violation. Rhythmically challenged like a mufugga... she couldn't find the beat to save her life. I never understood how some people could be so damn off beat. What gotdamn song is she listening to? Surely not the same one the rest of us were.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

Same here. I prefer to worout outdoors though... I run the hills and the bleachers, etc. Do namaste yoga at home.

But I hit the gym up, too... I have no excuse not to, it's only across the street from my house... lol.
    test
  6. Short2003

LMFAO! I know right? She looks like shes having a seizure, hahaha
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Dang that's a perfect set up for a pretty crude statement but I will excercise my restraint for now because I fear I may lose a couple fans with that one! LOL!!!
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

I have a gym right around the corner from my place and our apartments have a little facility as well but I still bypass those shits every day! LOL!!!
    test
  9. tight-eyes

So do I... and the shit is literally RIGHT DIRECTLY across the street. I'm looking at it from my balcony right damn now. Waving as I bite into my donut.

Eh... I think I'll go tomorrow.
    test
  10. Short2003

I do home, gym and outside (Hiking, blading, walking, etc)
    test
  11. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Oh yeah, and you gotta have me feeling you up for teh cardio too.
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

LMAO!!! That shit is depressing aint it? It was easier for me to work out in college because that shit was mandatory to play football and baseball and paid for through my tuition fees. But now you mean to tell me I have to come outta pocket for a gym membership AND motivate myself to go INVOLUNTARILY?! SHIIIIIIIIIIIT! Fuck that! I keep complaining about my stomach getting bigger and bigger though. As long as my arms and shoulders still look pretty defined I think I can get away with not working out for a couple more years! LOL!!!
    test
  13. Short2003

See running a mile thread in alley
    test
  14. my arse is definatley firmer
    test
  15. tight-eyes

I don't have a problem with the membership fees... my homeboy who worked at the gym when I signed up gave me a player price, so I will never cancel... not even if I don't go for months at a time.

And I never completely stop working out. I always do something... walking, lifting weights around the house, workout tapes/shows, etc. I'm too vain to just "let myself go".

But gyms are so boring. Why the hell did I just run on this stupid machine for the last 45 minutes and my ass is still standing in the same place? I feel like a mouse in one of those spinning wheels.

I love to use their free weights and stuff though... they have a huge variety to work with. So I go. But I try to go either mid-day or late at night when it's not crowded.

When I buy a home, I'm turning one side of my garage into a fully-equipped gym.

Sexy fo' life!!!
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I bet your boyfriend is so proud!!!
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

Don't get me wrong the membership fees aint a big deal to me either it's just I can't bring myself to giving away my money knowing that I'm not utilizing the services I'm paying for. I signed up to the gym around the corner for a month including the monthly fee and first time membership fee totaling around $70 and the next time I went in that gym was to cancel my membership the following month! LOL!!!

I still do stuff to stay active though so I'm not completely letting myself go. I play basketball and softball all the time and every now and then my female friend like to test my strength by lying on me to see how many pushups I can do with her on me. Shit is brutal too! She always bullshitting like that. My only thing that I need to get back up on is cardio and doing some ab workouts. I'm far from fat but I can see the early stages of a dunlap developing. I still cant get enough of looking at myself naked though so that's why I don't have a very high sense of urgency just yet. I might still find myself sexy if I gained 30 more pounds though so that's probably my problem because I am stuck on myself regardless.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Here's a couple of workout videos to help yall women with the ultimate ass...

[youtube]fsONlmsHWQc[/youtube]

[youtube]jT1OFqZLU7c[/youtube]
    test
  19. Dark_Sun

^Ladies how is this workout coming? Feel free to post videos of yall paticipating...
    test
  20. tight-eyes

You know what's funny... I started to reply to this yesterday, but first had to run into the bathroom for a quick second. I ended up posing in the mirror for about 5 minutes... Zoolander pouts and all. Then I had to leave the house after that so I didn't get to finish my response... lol.

I think we need to pray.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.